• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Win Pokemon Emerald from PPN : Version 2

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    the question topics are from all over the Pokemon realm.. TV show, games (blue - emerald, N64/NGC) the card game.. and so on.. Any good fan of Pokemon should have a good chance of winning. :)

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    maybe id have a chance if not alot of questions are from r/s or emerald, lol, cause i know everything else, but no one around where i live likes pokemon, so its kinda hard to keep up with everything

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Just tried to take it, but the text of the questions won't show up. Right now, I am using Internet Explorer on a eMac with Mac OS 9.1, and it simply refuses to show me any sort of text on the questions.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    You NEED javascript to be enabled. it works perfectly in all tested browsers.. (all mainstream browsers for Windows, linux, or Apple)

If you decide to switch browsers, let me know either here or in a PM and we'll get you reset so you can take the quiz.

Last edited:

JDS

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2007
    Yeah, I can't vouch for the functionality of the scripting on a Mac IE client..IE Mac is notoriously buggy. Best to try Konqueror or Firefox, as they should behave fine. Unfortunately, I didn't have access to a mac to do any debugging on the code.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I just took it and got 20 out of 25 right.

I thinkl I missed the questions about "Mewtwo Strikes Back" and "Pok?mon Stadium"

Back