• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: We're fighting a tree.

Comet darted this way and that. She snapped at any vines that attacked her. Finally she lept into the air and dove for the gem. She was smacked away be a vine but got back up again. She snarled and shook her head before lunging for the gem again. "I need everyone to try and take of the vines!" She howled as she was thrown away again.

Alana

Years
    Comet nodded to him and jumped at the tree again but there were still to many vines lashing out at her. She hit the ground again and jumped back up. "The rest of you have to help as well!" She lunged again.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i reach the tree trunk after many slowminutes of crawling along the ground under the vines.i look up at the jewel and wonder if i should take it out or wait for orders.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    I grabed three or four roots and wrapped them around the vines. "I can't belive I'm helping the star alpha." I said sracasticly because I obvisly could belive.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Zeak ripped of the two vines he was holding and darted back into the previous tree he was oin and waited fo a good moment to strike again.After about a minute he jumped from the tree and this time grabed four vines and ripped them off while running. Zeak continued to run around the tree dodging and grabbing vines so he could snap them whenever possible."Come on Comet try again while it's after me!" Zeak demanded still grabbing and dodging various branches."

Alana

Years
    With their help there was enough room to get the gem. Comet stepped bcak then jumped as high as she could. She dove at the tree and sank her teeth into the gem. There was a huge explosion and a great burst of white light. Everyone except Darkness was blown back wards. Comet hit the ground pretty hard. She stood up shakily and shook her head with the gem still in her mouth.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I ran over to comet who was about to fall. I pressed my by against her slowly, and gently
    laid her down. :Are you alright I said worried?Are you hurt?" I asked as she was getting back up.

Alana

Years
    Comet spit out the gem and steadied herself. "I'm fine. Just a little shaken up is all. That explosion was pretty stronge but it didn't hurt me."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i run over to comet."are you ok?"i look at her then stare at the ground. "i feel bad becuase i have been a bad member of the clan. i have not respected you. i should be punished."

Alana

Years
    Comet watched Darkness for a moment. "What do you mean. You have not been a star wolf for very long. A few mess ups here and there are not to be worried about."

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    I was stumbuling because I had hit a tree with my side. "Where am I? I don't recanize anything."

Alana

Years
    "It's proably because she was so low to the ground." Nodds at Darkness. Comet spotted Logan stumbling around and walks over o him. "Are you alright?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back