• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Comet sighed again. "Well for now lets just start with a deep breath and not being so nervous."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    look around and see the star clan has gone. i hear a howl and i howl back telling comet ill be there soon and that im th fastest wolf in the moon clan. i start run and grinning. i see this race as a game and start jumping from tree log to tree log and my red star starts glowing brightly. i run up and up and tackle comet then realize what i have done and whine and stare at the ground.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Comet stood up and shook her head. She looked at Darkness. She growled but not nisously. "Do watch where you're going will you?" She starts walking again.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I caught up as well all my clan members had gotten ahead. "I for one supprt the war. I don't see any reason not to... I mean what have you star heads evr done to help us and likewise, that's how its always been and always should be" I knew I was being harsh but if there was one thing i hated it was the star clan and i always would... or so I thought

OOC: Little bit'a foreshadowing...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • "Yes, for once and for always we will be parted," I said "And why should we medle in what our ancestors died over? It would mean their deaths were for nothing, to work with theses star clan members..." I then growled.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at my old clan and run to catch up with the star clan. i keep my head low becuase i have been bad.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
  • "My famuly was butuly merderd by you star clan wimps! Why not fight here to deside yous domanit?"

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Zeak ran up to Jasper quickly after he snapped at Darkness."What are you doing snapping at her like that, can't you control yourself. I mean she is already in a bad position and you want tostart a fight.I can't believe you.Zeak went back to his postion at the back where again he was relaxed by his thoughts.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • "Ya real bad!" I screamed "A traitor!!" I screamed after. But I knw that I had to clam down or face punishment from my clan alpha, so i layed dwn and just let out a steady low growl and stared at the star clan.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
  • I looked at Comet and walked over to her. "So how did a female get to be an alfe? I thought only males could be alfas!" I said with a grin on my face.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Name:Leo
    Clan:Star Clan
    Description:black fur and red eyes, has a white stripe down the middle of his back
    Other:used to be a member of the Moon Clan but was kicked out because he was becoming to strong.Then he joined the Star Clan.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • I almost laughed at his sttement, but knew alpha was alread mad at me so i shut up. I wanted to keep up dissing the star clan, but didn't want to be punished.

[OOC] Guys please don't get this closed down I want to keep this going [/OOC]

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • "Well yes that's were we are headed.said Zeak running up from behind. Hey do you want to be friends, i mean it wil make this journey alot easier?"Zeak asked with a smile on his face."Plus if we are, we can set an example for the others like me and zinny.So you can give it a thought."With that Zeak returned to the back of both clans and walked behind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back