• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Guys, were losing activeness! We need to keep this club how it was before, fun! We always had updates to the club, something new to add. Where did that all go? Wolf., you specifically told us you were gonna do promotions and demotions 2 days ago, it didn't happen! Maybe a new CSS should also be on it's way!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Wolf had a busy life iirc. new CSS wont affect the activity of WH ....

New Topic : THIS IS NOT A TOPIC ! I RAN OUT OF IDEA SO CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH A GOOD TOPIC ?!

Well, if anyone whos unable to post topics and you have an idea, you're free to VM me ^_^

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I gots one for ya!

NEW TOPIC: What is your partner's favorite season?
    Fall, becuase everything starts to turn red, yellow, and orange (Ralphie loves orange. X3) and it's also when it starts to get colder. Ralphie loves the cold much better than the heat because it makes his fire more comfortable for me. It's nice to have him warm you up when your room is really cold like mine is sometimes.

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
  • NEW TOPIC: What is your partner's favorite season?
    Winter of course, some places it snows, others it rains, winds get stronger, the earth is working all around. I like the rainy weather too.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Guys, were losing activeness! We need to keep this club how it was before, fun! We always had updates to the club, something new to add. Where did that all go? Wolf., you specifically told us you were gonna do promotions and demotions 2 days ago, it didn't happen! Maybe a new CSS should also be on it's way!
    Nah, just waiting for Chaos to update the new CSS because I changed the ranks a bit.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Who would win in a race: you or your partner?
    Ralphie definitely. I can sprint pretty fast for a bit, but I doubt that would even be fast enough to keep up, besides he has waaaaay more stamina than I do.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Who would win in a race: you or your partner?
    Me, Pyro is one lazy Wolf. x_x

What is your partner's favorite season?
    Summer for quiet obvious reasons. I like summer too :]

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    you or your partner?

Thats a tie for both of us because we can ExtremeSpeed. we both share the same speed as well when we dont ExtremeSpeed. but he got a better Stamina than me .....

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Who would win in a race: you or your partner?
    Flareon, that's obvious :D.

Summer, Flareon hates winter.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • THIS IS NOT A TOPIC ! I RAN OUT OF IDEA SO CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH A GOOD TOPIC ?!
    Great, now we'll just have to come up with ideas... so... nevermind...

Winter, warm and cosy by the fire...

Depending on whether she's interested in the race enough.. I can only win if she isn't, otherwise, I won't be able to keep up in terms of speed or stamina...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Yup, we are losing activeness....

Deja vu? Haven't I answered this topic many months ago? Oh, well, it's winter. Because it's cool.

Depends. In common sense, she'll win, put because of her laziness, maybe I'll win. Like in the rabbit and the turtle story, she's the rabbit and I'm the turtle.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back