• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World of the LLL [PG 13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    Trika gaped at Darkly. He couldn't believe that Darkly actually accepted his offer (and that he was a better speller than him). "Meh... I may aswell. I'll get to your base asap and get that robot." Said Trika gleefully as he closed his eyes, began to glow and suddenly dissapeared in a golden, bright light.

He matterialised in a dark dungeon. It was lit only by candles on the wall and the faint glimmer of moon light from the small holes in the roof. He walked down the corridor onto a large spiriling stair case which eventually led to a big sdtorage room with a large robot placed in the centre. The Darkly Destroyer V.2 thought Trika in amazment at the collosall machine. He put his hand on the robot, closed his eyes and began to glow and within no time, he was at the coast with the robot looking over the moonlit ocean.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "thanks!" Darkly said "now it's time to own those stupid pokemon who are trying to break into my ship!" he pulled out a walkie talkie "glitchy!" he yelled into it "have they boarded yet?" "nope! they are still climbing around on one of the spikes" Glitchy replied from the other walkie talkie "good, set up some trap, and other scary things. make them belive this ship is haunted!" Darkly ordered "trika! you can use my robot to gather up wild electric types. I need them to power the zap o matic V.2 which I will use to destroy all of my enemies, except you of course, because we are working together. I can't do it because I need to report to dialga asap."

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    OOC: Just so you know, Darkly, the ship Rukrat, Blazer, etc. are entering isn't your ship..

Ah, yes, thanks to nice temperatures, I am forced to stay outside for longer than ever. I may not be on for a week at a time, but I will try to get on at least once a week.

IC:

As Blazer led halfway down the gigantic spike, there was another jar that made him nearly fall into the bottomless water far below. The moon was finally sinking below the horizon, and the sun making its way up. The black water lit up slightly, making a navy bluish color. The ship jarred again, and a small door opened up, with a screeching that sounded like rock on rock. There, in the doorway, stood a Pokemon slightly taller than he. It had huge scythes, and looked like the Pokemon he knew as Scyther. Yet, it was different somehow..

"Oi, how are y'all doin'? Need some help or sumthin'?" it exclaimed with a heavy Rainbow Island accent, "Come on in, quick. Don't want you to take a tumble down into that water down below ya, there!" he yelled with a chuckle. With a wave of a.. scythe, he motioned them in. He retreated into the dark void of the entrance ship.

He stepped inside, along with the rest of the crew, not knowing if Rukrat was behind him in the dank ship. With an intense buzzing sound, some lights above the group lit up, revealing some Kabuto working on what looked like computers. The group moved on, with the one who invited them still covered by shadows. He turned around quickly, finally showing himself throughout the shadows. It was one of the Pokemon he had seen in ancient mythology: Kabutops. He looked fairly happy for a vicious Pokemon like himself.

"Make yourself at home, mate. My little friend here will show you around!" he said, pointing his scythe at a small Kabuto. Finally, Blazer realized what the shape of the ship was. It closely resembled the top of the Kabutop's head.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Wow... That last post really killed this!

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I know... but it was pretty hard to think up something to say after that last rp post...

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I'm okay with it being thier ship. but could you post the rest of the ship story, Because I can post after that.

Years
    Pokemon Species: Charizard

Name : Blaze

Job: special ops

HomeRegion/Hometown: veran region

Appearance:a black charizard that has armor and is larger than most charizard

History: Blaze has been a fighter his whole life. when he was born he was up to the challenge of fighting articuno who threw the match on purpose.

Others: none

RP Sample: Blaze flies towards the rayquaza at a blinding speed and yells at the rayquaza.

"YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE!" yelled Blaze, "I WILL CATCH YOU!."

Silhouette

Years
    Um.. lvl99Rayquaza, I am going to deny you, simply because of two reasons..
    1. Your history and appearance are way too short.
    2. You didn't put your hometown, only your home region, and special ops isn't a job.

Now, to get back on track..

IC:
    "We will take you to Ruby Island here, shortly!" the Kabuto yelled in a high pitched tone. He motioned them to follow him, which the three did. Blazer was still unsure if Rukrat had made it in, and felt unsafe to turn around. Though these were welcoming creatures, they were known to be strong and vicious. If they found out that this group was an invaders group.. Anyway, it just had an uneasy feeling of hostility to Blazer.

"So, uh.. What do you guys do?" Jacon asked. He had a sincerely inquisitive look on his face.

"Well.. we stop invaders! They can't even stand to the awesome might of the SS RockTower!" The Kabuto yelled excitedly. Blazer and Jacon exchanged uneasy glances, hoping that Diego or Piny wouldn't mess anything up..

"Hey, we're invaders, too!" Piny yelled. Instantly, they found themselves surrounded with Kabuto. They had no choice to fight them off.

"Nice, Piny! Everyone, fight these creatures off!" Jacon commanded. Diego acted first, charging up with a Spark attack to a nearby Kabuto. Three more slammed into him, making him keel over. Piny then struck with a Rapid Spin, but merely bounced off of the hard Kabuto shell. He ricocheted and slammed into Blazer, making him sit down. He could only watch as the team of three were overwhelmed by mass amounts of Kabuto. When finally Blazer's crew had fallen, there stood only two weary Kabuto. Blazer got up and KO'd them each with a Double Kick.

"Jacon! Are you alright!" he said as Jacon lied on the ground, wheezing.

"This may seem overdramatic, but go on, escape. I think were on Ruby Island. Blazer.. I never got to know you well, but thank you.. for your company," he wheezed in between breaths, "You have a mysterious feel when I'm around you.. like you are destined for greatness. I have something to tell you."

"What, what is it?!" Blazer yelled to Jacon.

"All of the legendaries in the tale, not only ours, is.." he said with his final breath. His head sank to the ground, and the majestic Arkanine lay there, departed to the afterlife. Blazer got up, and picked up Piny on his way.

"Piny, you still alive?" he asked, holding him by the top of his head.

"Ugh.. yup, but I don't think Diego.. Oh, it's horrible, Blazer!" Piny started to shed tears.

"Let's get off this ship," Blazer said solemnly.

"No, leave me here, I have a plan.." Piny said between sobs. Blazer nodded, knowing what was going to happen. He ran to the now unguarded gateway, and hopped off to the docks. It was Ruby Island. He fled away with Quick Attack. Finally reaching the shore, he saw a huge ship in the air, hovering above the beach. On it, he read 'S. S. Darkstar'.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Plan? Ha! your plan ends here, you little wimp!" Darkly said to blazer, from the airship. "I have been spying on you this whole time, and now it's time for my plan! FiIRE THE ZAP O MATIC!" he yelled. Then, a huge beam of ight shot out of the airship and hit the kabutops ship. "there, that takes care of them, but I have to report to dialga, so... GLITCHY! FAT SALAMENCE! ATTACK THIS WIMP AND BLOW UP RUBY ISLAND!"he yelled again. The porygon Z and the salamence walked out of the ship."Fine, We can take this dork..." Glitchy said. "good!" Darkly replied as he flew away on the airship. "Prepare to be destroyed, dork!" Glitchy said.

BOSS
    glitchy and fat salamence
    (for Blazer)

Silhouette

Years
    Upon stepping out into the light, Blazer found himself in a hell of a pile of trouble. Firstly, the S. S. Rock Tower was destroyed. Secondly, there were two awfully odd looking pokemon calling him a dork. Thirdly, a few of the Kabuto and that Kabutops escaped, providing even more enemies. Blazer was by himself, and there was no way he could get to Groudon this way. He needed to awaken him, even if it was against his belief.

"Who are you calling a dork, you obese Salamence?!" Blazer shot back, hoping he would try to attack. Blazer was surrounded, nowhere to run. He started to yell at the Salamence again.

"That's right! These Kabuto freaks are calling you a fat slob!" he kept insulting. He was hoping to start a fight between the Salamence and Kabuto group. Hopefully, he thought, he could take on the Porygon-Z by himself.

"They also said you smell, among other things!" he yelled. He started to wonder if he sounded childish, but stopped when he saw the volcano behind the huge ship light up. In the erupting flames, he saw a face that spooked him. He stopped his insults and stared in awe.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Hey!" Darkly said "no cheating!" He looked at the volcano "Finally! Groudon has awakened!" Darkly tossed something into the volcano "Blazer,Nothing personal, but dialga told me to blow up this island, and you are on it. my bomb that I threw into the volcano should be activating soon, so GLITCHY! FAT SALAMENCE! GET BACK ON BOARD!! it's time for the fireworks!" The airship warped away from ruby island, with all of team Dark sky on board.

Silhouette

Years
    Quick, get on me! Blazer heard in his head. The sound was familiar.. It was Kyogre. Blazer ran off of the dock, and jumped off onto Kyogre.

"I have to take care of Groudon.." Kyogre bellowed.

"No, it's been done. Some freaky Flygon guy threw a bomb of some sort, and the island is going to blow up! Think of all the citizens who are going to die!" Blazer yelled, furiously. Kyogre started to swim the other way. He, too, had a sad look on his face.

"There is nothing we can do, then, Blazer.." Kyogre seemed to be quieter. They watched as the island exploded, the mountain crumbling, shrapnel flying everywhere. When the mountain tipped over, time seemed to stop. Everything froze in place. Blazer could still see, though. From on top of the mountain, he saw the mystic Pokemon known as Dialga. Behind him was Palkia. Dialga stepped onto the heap of what was once Ruby Island, and started to roar. Blazer could move, but Kyogre was still frozen in time. Even the waves stopped in place.

"He's using.. Roar of Time!" Blazer yelled. Suddenly, Palkia looked over at Blazer, and started to approach him. It started to glow, and the two deities released their energy. Blazer found himself on top of the mountain, seeing himself surrounded by the Pokemon. Just now, he was insulting the Salamence.

A bomb approached him, and fell into the volcano. It hit Groudon on the top of the head, and enraged him. But, what Blazer saw surprised him. Palkia, controller of space was in there also. The bomb vanished, and was gone. Blazer saw himself riding Kyogre, and saw how sad they both were. Suddenly, the S. S. Dark Star erupted into flames, and exploded. Palkia teleported the bomb into the ship. With a bright flash, Blazer found himself back onto Kyogre, but the island was still in one piece.

Blazer couldn't believe it.. Palkia and Dialga had helped him out! Kyogre knew what happened, however.

"I know.. I saw you on top of the mountain, and what happened. That means Groudon is still alive. I must get my revenge on him," Kyogre growled. Upon arriving back onto shore, Blazer saw the S. S. Dark Star floating on the water, half sunken. Something told him that that was not the last of the weird Flygon's group..

OOC:
    Personally, Darkly, I did this because it interfere's with the main plot. I hope that ship wasn't too expensive for Darkly.. Oh, yes, don't get mad about it, as it is a part of a huge plot I think you will like..

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "of course it's not the last of us!" Darkly said as he watched through his giant tv screen. "but I can't belive dialga would help them... That's okay... I don't need him! I can take care of a few idiots like blazer...but my airship is wrecked... my plan failed... But at least I still have my giant robot... Whatever! I can stop those pointless fools! my next plan will not fail! Now to think of that plan..."

OOC: The airship isn't too expensive...

Silhouette

Years
    Blazer fell asleep while riding aboard Kyogre. Yet, it felt so real, that it was perhaps something else. He saw Dialga and Palkia, both on a throne of Gold and Silver.

Dialga spoke, "I am sure you are familiar with the ancient legends, am I correct?" he said through telepathy.

"Indeed.." Blazer spoke uneasily. He wasn't sure whether to trust these two or not.

"Well then, are you familiar with Darkly, the dark Flygon?" Palkia then spoke.

"Unfortunately, yes.." Blazer replied again, "he tried to kill me--"

"Silence! Only speak when permitted, small one!" Dialga roared, then continued, "We need you to compromise with him.. join him. You don't know it, but you are both invaders that follow us two.." Dialga droned on.

"Yes, and you must destroy all others who oppose you. We saved you merely to save ourselves.. there are few Pokemon who believe we truly exist. You must convince them, through force or death. Speak to Darkly. We will teleport you there, with the help of our captured servant, Jirachi.." Palkia explained.

A Golbat brought a small cage that contained Jirachi. He looked hurt, and tortured. He looked up at Blazer, "Please, don't listen to them! They killed Celebi, and told everyone that I am dead, too! They captured Celebi because.."

"Silence, opposer!" Dialga roared, and the cage lit up and zapped Jirachi, "You must aid this Invader to Darkly's lair. This Darkly has enormous power, and as you do, too, Blazer. There, combine your skills, and destroy all!" Dialga continued. Without warning, Jirachi lit up and Blazer awoke on top of Kyogre.

It was pitch black, with only the moon to guide Kyogre. He was asleep, but still drifting on the waves. Blazer found himself holding Jirachi's cage.

"How can we get to his lair?" Blazer asked. Jirachi nodded.

"You must wish it.. simply, just think about and ask me," Jirachi said softly. Blazer closed his eyes, thought about his wish, and opened his eyes. He found himself at the mouth of a huge cavern, obviously Darkly's hideout.

"Darkly!" Blazer shouted, "I come in peace! I need you!" he yelled.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "What do you want? Can't you see That I'm creating an evil plot here? I mean, Ruby Island went badly, and I'm still trying to make a new airship... But I'll listen to you... So go ahead.. Say what you want to..."

meanwhile...

Glitchy was playing super mothim bros. when it reminded him that he had forgot to beat up Blazer.
    "Darn" Glitchy said to himself. "the boss is going to be mad... I'd better go and find blazer and beat him up..." and Glitchy left trough the back door. not knowing that blazer was right outside.

Silhouette

Years
    "I heard you are an invader working for Dialga and Palkia, right? So am I. It seems Dialga and Palkia want us to work together, to join forces and annihilate any who oppose us. So what do you say? You know Dialga would find it best," Blazer explained. He was holding the caged Jirachi in his hand. It seemed awfully light, as if Jirachi wasn't even in there. He looked, but it was still there. He looked back up to Darkly.

"Are you in?" he said, holding his hand out for a shake of truce.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "I'm in" Darkly said, accepting the handshake."palkia bugs me... but I'm dialga's advisor, so it would be best for me... so... what now? Do we go destroy something, or do I finish playing super mothim bros. with glitchy? I'm still working on my evil plan... so come back later and I should be done working on it. ok?"

OOC:lol, super mothim bros. It's the mario bros. of the pokemon world!

"I'm in" Darkly said, as he accepted the handshake "but what now? I mean, I'm still working on my evil plot, and my robot legendaries have loads of glitches... so, what's your plan? do we blow up an island or something? or should I just keep spying on other pokemon with my giant tv screen? I can spy on any pokemon you like, and I can blow them up with my laser! but we should report to dialga first, after all, I am his advisor!"

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
    "Hmm.. good idea, Darkly," Blazer said as Darkly explained about reporting to Dialga. He glanced down at Jirachi, who was looking endearingly up at Blazer. It seemed to ask him to let it free, but there would be no end to the penalty he would have to pay to Dialga and Palkia. Instead, he just looked back up to Darkly.

"So.. do you have your own way of getting to Dialga?" Blazer asked. He remembered that he was supposed to still be riding on Kyogre, and quickly whipped Jirachi's cage behind him. Without waiting for Darkly's reply, he spoke, "Well, you obviously know where to find me, and I'm sure you have a way there. Good Luck," he finished, as he closed his eyes and teleported back to Kyogre.

OOC: Yeah, I noticed that. Oh, yeah, we need waaay more members, only you and me are keeping this thing alive..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back