• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World of the LLL [PG 13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "well duh...." Darkly answered as he warped to kyogre "come stand by me" Darkly said. blazer walked over to him " now look at this" Darkly said as he held out a huge blue diamond "this thing is sort of like a ticket to temporal tower, it warps you there and back when you look at it." Darkly looked at the diamond also. and in a blink of an eye, they were standing in front of the mighty dialga.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    "well duh...." Darkly answered as he warped to kyogre "come stand by me" Darkly said. blazer walked over to him " now look at this" Darkly said as he held out a huge blue diamond "this thing is sort of like a ticket to temporal tower, it warps you there and back when you look at it." Darkly looked at the diamond also. and in a blink of an eye, they were standing in front of the mighty dialga.

OOC: Try not to bunny my character. I'm just letting you know, I'm not mad;).

IC..
    Blazer was whisked off of Kyogre for a second time. When they were standing there, in the blinding white of the alternate realm, there was a deep grumble. The roar shook the dimensions, theirs and ours. Blazer looked up to see Dialga standing there, at his throne. He glared down at the two of them.

"Who dares enter our lair without permission?!" Palkia stated loudly. He was on his throne, staring down upon the visitors.

"It's us, Darkly and Blazer!" Blazer shouted up. Dialga squinted down, as if it was difficult to see the two. He looked at Palkia, and Palkia nodded. Dialga then spoke.

"What do you little ones want?" he roared. Blazer looked at Darkly, waiting on Darkly's answer.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "er.... I came to report to you. I have teamed up with blazer, and now I am wondering.... What now?do you want us to go destroy something.... or take over the world? I'm confused..." Darkly said

meanwhile.... Glitchy and salamence were in Darkly's lair, looking for his spare wallet. when they came across a huge blue diamond "Hey! look at this!" Glitchy said "cool!" salmence said as he looked at it too. POOF! they vanished, and appeared in front of dialga "uh oh..." glitchy said "Oh, hi boss!" salamence said to Darkly.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Hey, can I join?

Pokemon Species: Raichu

Name: Rei

Job: Invader for Dialga/Palkia

HomeRegion/Hometown: Varian Region/Docklynn

Appearance: Rei is a Raichu with reddish fur, but the cheecks are still yellow. He also has a deep scar from a battle long ago. Rei also has a longer tail, but is shorter then most Raichu, but that doesn't mean he isn't powerful. Rei doesn't really care too much about his personal appearance, but he does try to look adequite for when he has to battle. His tail also has a thick black line on the end making people think that his tail is a blade, and Rei is well known for that oddity.

History( Rei's POV): I was born a long time ago, about a thousand years ago, but as a Pikachu, I went too far away from his pack, and a Frosslass shows up, looking all cool and calm. But I know that she had troubles, she told me her story, and I offer to help and when she accepted, I attacked her. The only thing that could help her was death, so that's what I tried to help her with, but she fought back and was a tough opponent, but she finally went down.

But outside was incredibly cold, so I was trapped and made to die, but a fortunate thing happened. A Glalie rools in and tosses me into the river to die, but I didn't. I actually survived thanks to my electric powers help warm me up, but since I was in a lake, I was frozen pretty good but it felt like only a few seconds, before an idiot Dugtrio dug me from the lake, I blasted him pretty good and ran to the nearest town which was Docklynn in the Varian Region. But soon the 'war' broke out and I joined Palkia and Dialga, seeing as they were the ones I believed in. But know this, no one has seen anything yet.

Others: Rei knows Reversal, and is probably one of the most powerful(all around) Raichu at this point in the story.

RP Sample: Rei looked down at an invading squad, consisting of a Golem, a Manectric, and a Weavile thinking about what to do with them.

"Heh, you fools were dead from the moment you started this attack." Said Rei as he jumped down the ledge, landing on a Golem. "Why do you even bother trying to kill Master Palkia? If you can't beat me, then you don't stand a chance against the master." The Golem being used as a standing post growled before trying to grab Rei, but the Raichu had vanished. The Golem looked around, trying to find any sign of Rei, but it was like the Raichu was never there.

"Where'd the rat go?" Asked the Golem confident in his abilities. "Did he run away from me?" Asked the Golem. The Weavile was looking around as well, but something strange happened, cuts started appearing on them, in small numbers but still there. Soon enough, the Golem went flying back, not really hurt, but annoyed. "What the hell?!" Asked the Golem as he used a Mega Punch in a random direction, surprisingly hitting Rei. "I did it! Minion of Palkia, your time has come!"

"Heh." Laughed Rei as he jumped up and slammed his tail into Golem killing him, but not brutally. "Who's next?" Weavile and Manectric looked at each other before running away, but in an instant Rei was in front of the fleeing invaders. The last thing the two invaders heard was Rei's laughter as the Raichu started to kill them as well.

Silhouette

Years
    Oh, yeah, great signup. You're free to roleplay here.

IC:
    "As you see, we have infinite ability. We are capable of destroying the world with the snap of a finger. We wish we could. But, some kind of force prevents us from unleasing power too quickly, so we are stuck destroying the world little by little. Four Pokemon stop us from unleashing our power, three of them known, one unknown. They are Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie. The other.. we don't know who it is. Both of your missions are to find them and destroy them. They will be considerably powerful, but Jirachi here will help you," Dialga explained. He laid down, and seemed to pant from the long speech.

"Using our power for so long has made us weary, and tired. You must find this fourth Pokemon and destroy it as well.. For when we destroy the world, those who followed us will be saved, all others will be damned," Palkia took over the conversation, "Now go, and help us to the best of your abilities," Palkia said, as the two were vanished to their original spots, Darkly back to his base and Blazer on top of Kyogre.

Blazer started to think.

All of my friends.. lost because of the horrible turn of events.. Now the world being destroyed? Am I destined to feel despair?

He laid down, and fell asleep on the already asleep, drifting Kyogre.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    Ruby Island...

A Raichu walked down the streets. Since it was night time, no one was really on the streets. Grabbing his Pearl, he thought on reporting to Palkia about what had happened here. But Rei put the pearl away, thinking that his master already knew about what happened in Ruby Island. "Hmph, is Palkia going to give me a mission, or do I just keep hunting the undercover agents?" Rei looked around for something to do.

In a moment, Rei saw a big blue fish-looking pokemon out on the ocean. Looking even closer, he saw a pokemon on the fish. "This could be fun." Said Rei as he ran towards the fish, but he forgot one thing, he couldn't swim. So before Rei fell in, he used Quick Attack to allow him to get onto Kyogre. Looking at the sleeping pokemon he said with a grin.

"Wake up, it's time to battle." Said Rei as he charged up electricity.

(ooc: I know they're on the same side, but Rei doesn't, also, sorry it's small, but nothing's really happening.)

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Darkly watched blazer through his giant tv screen while thinking about something: "Why does Dialga pick such wimps as his servants? why doesn't he pick strong pokemon?... whatever... I'll stop those undercovers on my own, with the help of: The Darkly Destroyer! my giant robot will crush all those wimpy undercovers! and everyone else too! the world shall be mine!" he said.

meanwhile....

Glitchy was spying on blazer from the water. he whispered to the fat salamence "hey! is that a raichu? what's he doing here? he's going to wreck everything! we have got to stop him!"

boss battle for rei :
    Glitchy(porygon z) and fat salamence(it's pretty obvious)

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    Rei turned around and saw a Porygon-Z and a Fat Salamance. "Oh great, the looser brigade. This will take a few minutes." Said Rei to Darkly's minions, who took great offense to that. But before the minions could do anything, Rei disappeared. Fat Salamance and Glitchy look around, and when Glitchy goes to say something, he starts getting cuts everywhere. In moments the cuts went to Fat Salamance as well. The two minions were getting cuts from Rei who is moving incredibly fast.

"Heh, tell this to Darkly. I'm not weak enough to lose to his minions." Said Rei as he shocked them with a Thunderbolt. Darkly's minions screamed as they soared over the mountains. Now Rei turned towards Blazer and takes the position he was in earlier. "Wake up and die!" Yelled Rei.

(ooc: Sorry the battle's small, but I didn't know if I was allowed to make your characters talk. Not to mention that Rei is incredibly strong, much stronger then the two minions, so it was no contest. But he spent a lot of energy on that move and is a little tired. Making him at Blazer's current level after waking up.)

Boss Battle for Blazer:
    Weakened Rei

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Fat salamence... I hate you..." Glitchy said as he was shooting through the air from rei's attack.
    "uh... I hate you too!" Salamence said "Shut up." Glitchy said "well... IT LOOKS LIKE TEAM DARK SKY IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!" Salmence said. "how many times have I told you to SHUT UP!"

meanwhile...

Darkly was watcing all this from his giant tv screen "Hey! it's rei! from the other rp! minions! get out of there! he's a fellow invader for dialga!" he said into a walkie talkie "I don't think that's nessecary" Glitchy said as he crashed through the roof.

Silhouette

Years
    Blazer had just woken up, and seen the Raichu finish off the Fat Salamence and Porygon-Z. He was just starting to stand when the Raichu demanded that he fight. Blazer had to comply.

"I'm not weak, either.. But please keep it down, if Kyogre wakes up.." he trailed off.

"It's too late!!" Kyogre said. With a grin, he flipped over backward. The two were sunken underwater, and Kyogre on top. He flipped back over, and started to wave his fins back and forth. He disappeared under the water. Blazer popped up to the surface, gasping for air. He was a fire type, so water wasn't the best place for him to be. He was suddenly pulled underwater. He started to spin, and go around and around. He flew out of the water, hurling through the air. He looked down to see a huge vortex under him. The gaping whirpool seemed to reach the bottom of the ocean, but Blazer couldn't tell.

He began to fall. Deep he went, in between the walls of water. He kept falling, the vortex closing in on him. He slammed down on Kyogre, at the bottom of the whirpool. He saw the Raichu standing there, and decided to take advantage of this moment. He powered up a Blaze Kick, and sent it directly at the Raichu's stomach. He landed down on Kyogre, smashing the Raichu's stomach with his flaming foot.

It's not my time to go.. not yet! I must avenge my friends, and live to see the world my masters will create!

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    'Aaaah!' screamed Rei in his mind as a current carried him away. 'Curse you Blaziken! You'll pay for this!' And Rei disappeared towards Crystal Island.

After a minute or so... Rei surfaced at the Crystal Island beach. "Huff huff... That Blaziken is lucky I was weak from my sonic Quick Attack!" But appearantly a couple of guards heard Rei, and ran onto the beach.

"Halt, you're under arrest for unauthorized post cerfew wandering!" Yelled the guard. Rei looked confused.

"B-but I didn't do anything." Said Rei, but the guards carried him off to a prison.

Prison...

The guards shoved Rei into the jail cell. "You have a month in here, so get comfortable." The jail cell closed on Rei, before he could do anything.

"Hey, did you get carried here by a current too?" Asked a Marill. Rei nodded before saying.

"Cerfew? I thought this place was supposed to be full of nightowls." Said Rei, confused, as he has been here at midnight, before.

"That was before the new mayor was elected." Said a Scyther who looked like he has been in here for months. "Rumor has it that the Mayor Flare supports Ho-oh in the war." Rei's eyes widened.

"Ho-oh?!" Gasped Rei. He couldn't believe his luck, a Ho-oh supporter was here. And since an invader was a mayor, it was either a high ranking one, or a spy. But before anyone could do anything else, a Ivysaur guard came in and said.

"It's night night time." Before using Sleep Powder on the prisoners. Everyone fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

(ooc: I hope it's okay that the Mayor is the main villain on Crystal Island, y'know like Darkly was on Ruby Island(Well, villain unless you're a Ho-oh believer.).)

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
    'Aaaah!' screamed Rei in his mind as a current carried him away. 'Curse you Blaziken! You'll pay for this!' And Rei disappeared towards Crystal Island.

After a minute or so... Rei surfaced at the Crystal Island beach. "Huff huff... That Blaziken is lucky I was weak from my sonic Quick Attack!" But appearantly a couple of guards heard Rei, and ran onto the beach.

(ooc: I hope it's okay that the Mayor is the main villain on Crystal Island, y'know like Darkly was on Ruby Island.)

OOC:Actually, Blazer is a Combusken, but I get what ya meant;). Oh, and that is alright for a plot, go ahead.

IC:
    The current swept the Riachu away. It cursed at him, but was pulled under. Still at the bottom of the whirpool, Kyogre glared at Blazer. He knew exactly what was happening, now.

"Fool, I suspected you were supporting Dialga and Palkia all along! They are nothing but hopeless beliefs.. They don't exist! You've betrayed me.. Now, you must pay!!!" Kyogre roared in rage. He lifted one of his fins up, with Blazer still on his back. Blazer looked at Kyogre.

"No, no! It's not like that! I'm--" he was cut off. The vortex closed up on him and Kyogre, and Blazer was crushed under the depths of the ocean..
    ___

"Gavy!?" the Medicham yelled. He lost his companion for the adventure. There wasn't a living thing around, and the sun was starting to rise. There was no sign of the Gardevoir anywhere. Choso looked at his feet, afraid for the worst. He sighed, and continued.

What's happening.. The world.. it feels so, so empty..

He walked along the quiet path, light on his feet. He saw a sign, reading "Dystorm City". He read about this place.. it was said to be covered by an eternal sandstorm. Yet, it was quiet and no sand in the air whatsoever. He decided to enter the city and explore.

OOC: I am going to make Blazer the Combusken return.. don't worry, he's not dead, he's just going to be missing for a while.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Gwahahahhaha!! With the people of Dystorm City locked up in jail, I have taken one step closer to my goal! mesprit shall be destroyed. I shall venture into quicksand cave, and blow it up! but first, I'll sit back and relax! the people of the city have been replaced ith my evil pokemon clones, and now... You can call me, Mayor Darkly! Gwahahahhahahha!" Darkly said to his minions from the city hall "My sandstorm machine is working, and it has stopped all the sandstorms in the region, that should make the search easier. And what's even better? No one can stop me!"

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (ooc: Part 2 of the Crystal Island Arc)

Rei was woken up by a Vine Whip from a guard Ivysaur. "Wake up slime! Today is your first day here in Crystal Caverns Jail." Said the Ivysaur as he pushed Rei towards the courtyards. There he saw the pokemon from yesterday, a Magmortar, and a Magnezone.

"Okay, you maggots, today our mayor is here to observe your progress." Said the Magnezone as he pointed to the Magmortar. At this point, the Ivysaurs and Wartortles surrounded the prisoners, since everyone from the island hates the mayor. "Right now, it's time for breakfast." Suddenly three Magnemite brought out a table with berries and gummies on it and brought it towards the mayor.

"Thank you for the breakfast Coby." Said Blaze(Magmortar) before eating it all in front of the prisoners. "Now today, you will go through hard exersize."

Now the prisoners were worried, but Rei wouldn't stand for that. "Who's going to make us do it? You?" Asked Rei, before disappearing. Blaze just smirked as he caught Rei's tail.

"Heh, we get punks like you from time to time, now you may be powerful, but I am invincible." Said Blaze as he slammed a burning fist into Rei's face.

"Ah!" Yelled Rei before getting thrown into the wall, hard. The other prisoners looked at Blaze before screaming in fear. Their mayor had beaten a powerful pokemon like Raichu, one that was incredibly fast, and beat him without breaking a sweat.

The mayor left the room snickering to himself, but what no one knew was that Rei was gone.

Temporal Tower...

Rei woke up staring into Dialga's eyes. "Aah! Oh, it's you lord Dialga." Said Rei as he bowed.

"Yes, it's me now listen up." Said Dialga as he opened a portal to Dystorm City. "We will deal with that Magmortar later, but I need you to go help Darkly in Dystorm City." Rei nodded before stepping through the portal.

(ooc: If you go to the Crystal Island later on, then we will battle Blaze then. Since Magmortar(Blaze) is very powerful. Too powerful to battle right now as shown by Rei in this chapter.)

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
    Pokemon Species: Sableye

Name: Setzer

Job: Loner

HomeRegion/Hometown: Varain, Vinap town.

Appearance: Setzer is mainly a normal Sableye, except for a few things. He has a long scar down his arm that stops in the middle of the back of his hand, compliments of one particularly angry Pidgeotto. He has a crack in the ruby on his chest, from and encounter with a grumpy Donphan. Lastly, he always wears a long, (long for a sableye that is) black cape he received from his trainer, before he died.

Personality: Setzer prefers to keep to himself, but is quite polite when addressing others. He has a strong respect for other peoples property, and only steps onto their territory wiht their permission. He seems rather secretive, but is loyal to a fault. He would never betray friends, but he does prefer to be alone, he is a loner after all.

History: Setzer was born a normal Sableye, raised ina cave near Vinap town. He got along with the bug pokemon fairly well, bein entirely different from them. One day he was out gathering nuts and berries for his family when a round red and white ball hit him in the back of the head. He was sucked into the ball, but he didn't panic. This was a bad choice however, because it caused him to become some humans pet for five years. He lived in this humans home for those five years, going out every now and then and battling other pokemon.

One day, while he was training, his trainer got hit by a Seviper, causing the snake pokemon to bite him. Setzer quickly fended off the Seviper, but it was to late. THe last thing his trainer said to him was "I'm sorry, I couldn't be a better trainer to you." He gave him the cape he wears to this day after this, and left to start his own life.

RP Sample: Setzer was walking through the forest, enjoying all of the sights and scents of the plant life. The green of the tree leaves mixed quite well with the flowers scattered throughout the forest. The wind caught his cape, causing it to blow up and stick straight out backwards. This continued for another five seconds, until his cape blew off. He chased the piece of black cloth through the forest, until he saw it land in a Pidgeotto's nest. He shouted at the nest, hoping someone was in it "Hello? I'm afraid my cape blew up their and I need some help getting it down." The pidgeotto in the nest was not happy with this, as he was just woken up quite suddenly by the cape hitting him directly in the face. "You want it? Here take it!" The bird pokemon shouted, swooping down, dropping the cape, and creating a long gash down Setzers arm. He wanted to fight back, but decided he had better go find some berries and other medicinal plants to help the long gash in his arm. "Sorry for the trouble sir, I'll leave you be now." He shouted, grabbing his cape an leaving. "Wierdo." The pidgeotto said, watching Setzer leave.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Gwahahahahha! Glitchy! have you found mesprit's lake yet?"Darkly asked "er...no... " Glitchy replied
    "WHAT!?! HOW CAN YOU FAIL!?! ALL YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO WAS BLOW UP THE DESERT USING THE POWER I GOT FROM THE QUICKSAND MACHINE! YOU ARE TOTALLY WEAK!" Darkly screamed at him "well don't yell at me! just as I was about to activate the bomb, fat salamence ate it!" Glitchy said "oh" Darkly said "why didn't you say so earlier? SALAMENCE! YOU FAILURE!"

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    Rei stepped out into the city and started looking around. "Hmm... Darkly should be around here somewhere... but where? After walking around he saw that only the clones were on the streets. "Did Darkly do his job?"

elsewhere...

Coby looked at where Blaze threw the mayor, and there was nothing but sand, and a small crack. "Blaze, sir. I think you should take a look at this." Said Coby. Blaze walked over to the crack of Space.

"Heh, that punk was a supporter of Dialga, and by the look of things, he is currently at Dystorm City." Said Blaze before blowing on a whistle. Suddenly twenty Magnemites and ten Magnetons flew in. "Find any sign of Dialga/Palkia supporters, then report back to the Dystorm town square where Coby and I will be waiting. Don't fail me."

The Magnemite and Magneton shouted. "Yes sir! BZZT" Before flying through the Spacial crack. Blaze and Coby also went through the crack, and emerged in Dystorm Town Square.

Blaze is here and is not happy.

City Hall...

Two Magnemites and a Magneton broke into the Mayors Chambers, seeing a Black Flygon, a Fat Salamance, and a Porygon-Z.

"You three are supporters of Dialga, and Palkia! Surrender Quickly or you will be eliminated." Said the Magneton before getting ready for battle.

Boss Battle for Darkly & Minions:
    Magneton
    2x Magnemite
    (ooc:Yep, Blaze found out that Rei is gone, and found where he is.)

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Gwahahahhahahaha!!!!! you dorks think you can arrest me? well too bad!! Glitchy! fat salamence! take out the magnemite! that magneton is mine! SHADOW FORCE!!!" He yelled as he disappeard then appeared beside magneton, then, he shot a Dark Beam at magneton, making him malfunction and explode. the explosion took out the other magnemite. "HA! man... they were weak..."Darkly said to Glitchy.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (ooc: This post is to have Darkly meet up with Rei, and to initiate the 'Blaze and Coby event')
    With Blaze...

"BZZZZZZT! Three agents were destroyed in the City Hall, I think we found that Raichu!" Yelled Coby. Blaze smirked and said.

"Excellent, you take three Magneton, and take him out." Said Blaze grinning that he finally found Rei... or did he?

With Rei..

Rei looked around the town even more. "Hmm... you'd think that Darkly would be easier to find." Said Rei, before seeing a Magnezone, and four Magnetons flying towards City Hall. "Crap, that was Coby. How'd he get here?" Rei dashed after the Magnezone's fleet.

City Hall...

Now Coby, and the Magneton had broken into the mayors chambers.

"It's nice to meet you... Darkly, leader of Team Dark Sky, and servant to Dialga." Said Coby as he floated around. But what he didn't expect was that Rei sped past Coby and the four Magneton.

"Darkly! Whatever you do, do not fight with Coby, defeat the Magnetons and run!" Yelled Rei, but a Magneton slammed into Rei, knocking him into a wall.

Rei got up and fired a Thunderbolt at the Magneton, but it dodged and slammed Rei into the wall. Two other Magnetons followed Rei.

Rei grabbed on to a flagpole before he hit the ground, but since the Magnetons were slow, they stopped at where he was hanging, but before the Magneton could do anything, Rei dropped to the ground and disappeared. The Magnetons all looked confused, but in an instant they all split in half... dead.

Back with Coby, Darkly, ect...

"Hmph, that Rei's going to get it after I finish you off BZZT!" Yelled Coby before attacking.

Boss Battle for Darkly and Minions (can't win):
    Coby(Magnezone)
    Magneton
    (Yeah, but Coby will be important later. You can kill the Magnetons, but not Coby.)

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC:here: this is Darkly's theme (even though it's from super mario galaxy) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvSbbYnEc6g&feature=related

anyway...

"Heh... you think i'm going to fall for your trap! well too bad!" Darkly said as he grabbed glitchy and fat salamence "SHADOW FORCE!" he said as he, and his minions warped away.

"BZZT! Where did they go?" Said an annoyed coby

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back