• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World of the LLL [PG 13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Volco ran at speed through the forest, while being chased by Groudon's followers. He had let his fellow Rayquaza supporters down, they all lay scattered around the forest. Volco couldnt believe what he had done, the mission was a failure. It was so important that they suceeded. Volco had to continue on his own. A shadow emerged behind him...

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    Xaki saw the Medicham leap up and unleash a Confusion attack and that the Sableye was perparing a Shadow Claw. He knew the Confusion attack would do some serios damage, but then he noticed that Nim was starting an Aerial Ace attack for the Medicham, so Xaki could concentraite on the Sableye and the Gardevoir. He prepared his most powerful attack, Blast Burn. Unfortintly Nim's attack missed attracted the Sableye. The Shadow Claw was pointed at a new target, Nim. Xaki ended his attack, and receved a little damage from it, and jumped in front of the Shadow Claw attack. It hit hard almost knocked him out. Fortintly the Confusion attack missed him, but he was still hurt and bad. Before he fell uncontionus he said "Nim run." He then pleaded the others not to hurt Nim. Xaki then lost the battle and fanted.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
    Unfortintly Nim's attack missed attracted the Sableye. The Shadow Claw was pointed at a new target, Nim.
    OOC: Dude, that is my character, not yours, got it?

IC: Setzer struck the Infernape with the shadow claw originally intended for him, then for this mysterious bird pokemon that had tried to attack the Medicham. He heard the Infernape say "Nim, run!" before he fainted, but Setzer knew how to prevent that. He unleashed a thunderbolt at the bird pokemon, hoping it would hit.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    First off, sorry about that.

And second, Nim is a Bug type, just so you know.

Nim manged to dodge the Thunder Bolt and disapper into the shadows. He promesed to come back for Xaki. He decidedthat after he got to safty to find them and follow them but not act like Xaki.

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    OOC: Please don't bunny (control) other's characters. Thank you. Oh, and I do believe that Nim ran away, right? If not, I'll correct my post. (A side note, can you make your posts a minimum of four sentences in the future, lookalikealagaler)

Too much had happened in a split second. Firstly, Choso's attack apparently missed, then the Sableye's attack hit a mysterious looking Shedinja. The Infernape told 'Nim' to run, then falling unconscious for himself. Choso looked at the Sableye, who shot a thunderbolt at the Shedinja. Choso nodded at the Sableye, thanking him in the motion. He then preceded to kneel at the Infernape's side. Though he was an enemy, he felt obliged to help him out. He couldn't be that bad, he attacked them at the middle of day.

He pulled out a Moomoo Milk, and poured the beverage down his throat. Soon, this would revitalize him just enough to bring him conscious, but not enough to allow him to attack. After he restored him, he waited to see what he would do.

Years
    Volco turned to see a mysterious blue pokemon, which had a mysterious aura surrounding. Volco charged towards the pokemon but was hit back by a reflective shield. "Do not disturb Lucario." The pokemon growled. "Who is Lu.." Volco stuttered before being cut off midsentence by a blow from the pokemon. Volco fell to the ground and a ball of shadow flew straight towards him.

OOC: Shouldnt we have an OOC thread?

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    Xaki woke up to a strange taste in his mouth. At first he could not tell what it was, but then as soon as he opend his eyes he did not care because noticed that those three pokemon from before. He wanted to jump up and attack them, but he onle had enough strangh stay awake and ask, "why didn't you kill me."

Silhouette

Years
    Actually.. there is an OOC thread, it just hasn't been replied to in a few months. I should create a new one, though..

IC:
    "Why didn't you kill me?" the Infernape asked. Choso looked at Setzer, then back down to the Infernape.

"It's aside from my beliefs. Tell me now; are you an invader or not?" Choso demanded an answer, "Because I very well may kill you. I didn't want to rush to conclusions," he explained. He pulled out a pocket watch. 9:00. He was running a bit behind schedule. He planned on being to the edge of Dystorm at 9:30, but his schedule was pretty flexible. He just didn't feel like being in Dystorm during the noon and afternoon hours; Dystorm was known to reach scorching hot temperatures exceeding 130 degrees farenheit (excuse me if it's wrong). Choso didn't feel like traveling in that kind of temperature.

"Now answer me.. I have strict time limits. I, unlike you, aren't the fire type, and can't stand the extreme heat. Are you an invader?"

Swampert trainer

A begining sprite editor
    Years
    Pokemon Species: Medicham

Name : Medity

Job :Loner
    HomeRegion/Hometown: Sunken Region/Gold island

Appearance: Like a normal medicham but with a scar going across the left eye and a only one yellow dot on his head.The reason for the one dot is that was a birthmark that made him stand out from other medicham.Medity never likes to tell about what happened with his eye because there could be groundon believers listening in.

History:Medity at a young age had to fend for his self and toughend up as a result of that.Medity Alway tries to avoid trouble because he hates attention and hes to lazy to get out of it.His scar came from a scizor that attacked him when he was trying to explain that groundon does not exist.He doesnt belive in any legendary so that gets him in fights alot thats why hes trying to stay secluded from the rest of the world.

Others: none

RP Sample :As medity was walking from a tree a scizor appeared "Who are you." said scizor Medity was confused on who the stranger was so he just walked away.Scizor rushed at Medity and used double team to trap him "i will ask again who are you?" Medity had now choice but to reply "My name is medity now whats your name stranger?" Scizor stoped the double team and said "its non of yor concern im just here to see if you where a follower" Medity busted out laughing "A follower what nonsense is that everybody knows legendarys dont exist. your just beleiving in rubish my boy" Scizor got angry and charged at Medity with a night slash attack and cut his eye. "Oww that hurt!" medity exclamed "dont say that the master doesnt exist" scizor said as he left.

Last edited:

Swampert trainer

A begining sprite editor
    Years
    As medity was doing yoga he could here rustling in the trees."Who is there show yourselves!"medity said "Hehe long time no see medity i think you will remember me." Right then 5 syther and 1 scizor came out of the trees."so its you scizor" "thats right im back to finish the job" "but why all i said was your "boss" didnt exist." "new plan we kill all the non beleivers." Medity started to run from the groundon undercovers once he got to the sea scizor said "end of the line either you join us or you can say buh bye to your life" "i choose neither" said medity. Then medity jumped off the island to find help and to escape the invaders.

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
    and to escape the undercovers.

OOC: They look more like invaders to me..

IC:
    The shadowed figure leapt off of the cliff of the remnants of Sapphire Island. He could see a tragedy happening on Ruby Island. Smoke spewed from the volcano on the edge of the island. Pokemon, which looked like specs, scurried on the sandy beaches, out of reach of the volcanoes clutches. Lava poured down from the edge, burning up villages and houses, even the mail station. He finally landed after free falling for a while. Despite that, he landed noiselessly, as if he only jumped an inch. He looked up, flames surrounding his face and arms.

"I'm coming for you, Choso," it said in a deep grumble.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    "Well isn't that intersting," Xaki said. He creaped his hand around to the pouch under him and pulled out a small water sack and said "I need some water, even Fire types need some small amount of water." Of course it wasn't water in that sack, it was moo moo milk. He didn't think that little trick would fool them so he chuged it down choking on some. Xaki felt compleately revitalized and leaped into the air. He landed about tewnty feet away and called out "I am an Undercover and my name is Xaki. And now I bid you fair well." After that he took off at incredable speed. He had to find Nim. That was his last friend.

Years
    Volco jumped up, trying to ignore the aches and pains he was recieving from these strong attacks. Beams of flame shot out of Volco's mouth aimed at the mysterious attacker but were all deflected somehow. "Resistance is Futile" It stated. Volco roared and tried to attack in any way possible but with no reward. Volco lay exhausted at the feet of the pokemon. "I have warned you." It claimed. Volco panted exhaustingly. "But why are you attacking me?" Volco asked. The pokemon ignored Volco and instead closed his eyes, appearing to be concentrating on something.

Silhouette

Years
    OOC: Ok, I'll see to it.

IC:
    Choso was stunned.. the Infernape leapt through the air, then stated that he was, too, an undercover. Choso was baffled--why would an Undercover attack another Undercover? Choso had no intention of killing, or rather, hurting him. He only wanted to disable him so that he wouldn't hurt anyone. Choso shrugged, and the Infernape fled.

"Well.. let's get going," he said to Gavy. He wasn't sure who this Setzer was.. An odd looking Pokemon indeed. Choso wouldn't let his bother him, though, "Are you coming along, Setzer?" he asked.

OOC: I do believe they introduced eachother, right?
    ___

The shadowed Pokemon looked at the water. This wouldn't be an obstacle.. would it? He started to walk the other way, then disappeared into the deep forest on the edge of the beach. A second passed, and he came out, fleeing at Mach 2. He zoomed along the surface of the water, at an almost invisible speed. He left no wake whatsoever, and the foam that struck him sizzled and steamed away. He was even closer to achieving his goal, now. He could only see the sea for miles. The only land was Ruby and Sapphire Island, way in the distance.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
    "I don't see any reason why I should not come, so yes, I'm coming." Setzer replied, completely unfazed by the short event that had occurred. "I may leave you at any time, so don't expect this to be long term, okay?" Setzer had his own plans, like hunting down the Seviper who had killed his trainer. That was his only goal.

OOC: Yes, they were introduced. Not much to say, so this is short. One last thing, since they will be traveling together, Setzer's maps are free for use now.

Silhouette

Years
    Don't worry about short posts. Just try not to do a lot of them.. OK? (Believe me.. I've done many in your RP)

IC:
    Choso nodded, wondering about Setzer's past. It seemed odd, how all of the Pokemon he was traveling with lost a loved one. Choso, though, did not know this pain. He felt sympathy. He was almost sad. He shook off the feelings, and started to make his way to the center of town. He then turned around and faced Setzer.

"The center of Dystorm.. Is it this way?" he asked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back