• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World of the LLL [PG 13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • The ship sailed past the small Ruby Island. The water underneath them was glowing with a brilliant yellow, even though it was day. The wind suddenly stopped, and it was entirely quiet. Diego, the Manectric, spotted something extraordinary.

"Looky up there!" he yelled in his raspy voice, breaking the silence. Blazer was down in the hull, counting how many barrels were left in supply. It was smelly down there, and no one on the ship wanted to go down there. Up above, the other two looked at three shadows gliding through the air. They seemed to flap extensions, as if they had wings. They were obviously birds of some sort. Blazer returned to the deck, only to see the crew staring at the trio of birds. Even the Arcanine was quieted down.

"A chooo!" yelled Blazer, faking a sneeze. The three others jumped in terror. The Arcanine nearly burnt the boat with a charged Flamethrower. Blazer smirked at him, setting him off once again.

"So there's some birds. So what. Get back to work, ladies! 'nd if I catch you slacking off like that again, you'll join those barrels we lost so far!" he snapped. He looked at Blazer.

"Erm.. ahem.. so.. what did you come to?" he asked, avoiding eye contact with Blazer.

"Fifteen, excluding the sacks hanging from the ceiling," he answered, still smirking. He walked over to the edge of the ship, seeing something odd. There, a few miles in front of them, was a shining blue spike. Blazer, interested in it, grabbed a small telescope. He looked out it, seeing many more of the blue spikes. There were also some chunks of blue land, covered by grass. It was Sapphire Island, except nearly destroyed!

"Sir! You'd better take a look at this!" he said surprised. He held the telescope for the Arcanine, who obviously couldn't hold it for himself.

"What in hell.." he breathed, "What the hell happened there?! We need to get there, quick! Man the wheel, pull the sails tight!" he shouted, more seriousness in his tone. Diego and Piny jumped to work, grabbing rope and wheel, looking like they knew what they were doing. Blazer removed the telescope out from in front of the Arcanine.

"I've got a bad feeling about this.." he murmured, not caring to look at Blazer. He continued to stare out at the disrupted island. It was removed completely, it looked, as if it was hit by an earthquake.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "R-Rukrat? Is that you?" Asked Gavy so concerned to the Medicham. She then recognized the pokémon, and knew instantly that Rukrat was not near her, not even in the region. She sighed so heavily, and after taking a look at the Medicham, she fainted, not having the strength enough to keep her eyes open.

She had a dream while her body rested. She dreamed of finding Rukrat. Gavy dreamed, that she and Rukrat could live happily ever after, but then something took it away from him. It was herself. Like watching herself in a pool of water, she could another Gavy taking Rukrat away. But she was sad, and decided to protect Rukrat. Like any other Gardevoir protecting the one she loves, she used all her might to destroy the other Gavy. She then knew something, even in unconsciousness. She was happy again, with regained hopes. She would protect that dream forever. She would protect her dream of finding Rukrat.

------------------------------

Rukrat stood on top of the mountain, carefully watching the boat with all the pokémon. He read their auras some time ago, and knew they were no good. He noticed they were trying to head to Sapphire Island, now devastated.

Rukrat lazily stood up, and climbed down the mountain to the coast, where he had a boat capable of holding only one man tied to a next to it. He untied it, climbed aboard and with a paddle he slowly floated towards to Sapphire Island, being careful to stay behind the other boat filled with the pokémon. He wore a hood to cover his whole body, and free from the sun rays, proceeded to sing a lullaby he used to sing to Gavy.

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
  • The Gardevoir was murmuring something about a Pokemon named 'Rukrat'. Choso was confused, knowing she realized she was wrong. He looked up at the sky, seeing the clouds pouring in from the west. It was going to be a very rainy day, soon.

"No, I'm--" he was cut off because the Gardevoir fainted, "Ah! Stay alive!" he yelled, never being in a scenario quite like this. He crouched down next to the Gardevoir, feeling her wrist.

"Well.. she has a pulse," he said, initiating to search through his side pack. After a second of digging through the pack, he pulled out a glass bottle filled with white liquid. On the paper surrounding it, was a hand-drawn picture of a Miltank. He poured it down her throat, hoping to revitalize her.
    ___
    "Dear goodness.." the Arcanine stared in disbelief. The once beautiful island of Sapphire was torn apart, as if it were a child's playtoy. Blazer was helping pull some ropes, since the other two had difficulty with it. Then, something caught his eye. Another boat, on the other side of the island. It had a picture of a Chinchou and crossbones on the sail. It was their partner's, Sparx.

"Captain, Sparx's ship is in the cove opposite this side. I think I should go to the other side of the island after we hit land," suggested Blazer. He waited for the ship to hit land, but they were going too slow. When they were near land, though, he jumped off the ship, just barely clearing to the land. He started to run quickly, using the ability of his quick attack to dash faster. In an instant, he was off the beach. He had to slow, though.

He came across an unbelievable sight: the middle of the island was completely gone, and only pillars of Sapphire remained. He would have to get across somehow..

He leaped. Blazer landed on one of the pillars. He launched off that one, landing on another. This repeated for quite a while, until he landed on the other side of the gorge.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Along with the regained hopes, Gavy felt like being pushed back to reality. She didn't feel as tired as she was earlier, and now could open her eyes. Just like any other being coming back to reality after fainting, she slowly regained control of her body, limb by limb. She saw the Medicham and felt something refreshing in her mouth. It was a delicious aftertaste, like if drinking milk. Gavy saw the bottle and noticed that it was milk after all.

She sat down on the ground and looked again at the Medicham. She smiled a smile full of joy and love at him, and said "Thank you. I appreciate so much that you had to stop your business to come here and wake me up," feeling a bit embarrassed at the end she turned a bit red. "My name is Gavy, by the way," she said, trying to stand up, but she was still somewhat tired and fell back to the ground. "Ow," and she tried once more. Gavy managed to stand up, but she struggled to keep her balance, so she rested a hand on a tree for support, and the other on Rukrat's blue cloth around her waist.

---------------------------------------

Rukrat was beginning to get close to the larger boat, but was also starting to see another one, to the other side of Sapphire Island, or at least what was left of it. He was thinking really hard to attack, or catch them off guard after acting some random Loner Lucario. He was still thinking when he made his boat hit the theirs, and then he stop moving the paddle at all, and his boat slowly floated sideways, until both boats were next to each other. Rukrat stayed still, thinking.

Silhouette

Years
  • The Gardevoir, who introduced herself as Gavy, stood up slowly after a failed attempt. She thanked him, but turned red as if she was embarrassed. It was getting very dark and moist out.

"Eh.. no problem," he said, snapping back to, "can you make it on your own?" he asked worriedly. The clouds were rolling in, rain was falling every now and then. It was still morning, but getting extremely dark out. It was an odd feeling..
    ___
    Thump.

There was a small bump on the right side of the ship. Something hit the boat, making the Arcanine jump.

"Piny, go see what that was.." he commanded, unusually quiet. The Pineco hopped over, and saw the hooded Pokemon. It seemed to sit there, like it wasn't alive.

"Yo, we got some other Pokemon.. one to be 'xact," he replied.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the split island, Blazer was investigating the scene. There were numerous sea-faring Pokemon sprawled out everywhere, groaning and unconcious. Blazer stumbled upon an awake Pokemon.

"Hey, do you know what happened here?" he asked breifly.

"Th-the.. They are here.. come to liberate.." the Machoke sat, quaking and staring blankly. His pupils were small and blank, like his stare. Something bad had obviously happened.

"Do you know one by the name of Sparx?" Blazer attempted the question. The Machoke stopped all of his quaking. He just stared at Blazer like Blazer expected something of him. He said nothing, but instead, collapsed, leaving Blazer clueless

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Darkness Looked Around With Psy. " I Don't Think Theres A Way Out... " Said Psy Stopping In Her Place. " Same Here Psy... Same Here... " Replied Darkness Looking Around Still. " If There Isn't A Way Out There Is Only One Way Out. " Said Psy. " That Doesn't Make Any Sence Psy. " Said Darkness. " But I Know What You Mean... " Darkness Continued. " We Have To Use Our Special,Somebody Will Eventually Find Us If We Faint After Making A Hole Up There. They'll See A Hole And Jump Down,Finding Us. " Said Darkness,Still Talking. Darkness Finally Stopped Talking And Got Ready For The Special With Psy. Darkness Used Night Shade And Psy Used Psychic,Making The Darkness Into The Shape Of A Giant Serpant-Like Dragon. They Made The Dragon Drill A Hole Straight Up Into The Ground. Just Then Psy And Darkness Fainted.

OOC:

So You Know,Darkness And Psy ARE The Serpant Dragon Thingy... :P

Silhouette

Years
  • Blazer over the plain, seeing what looked like a battlefield. Pokemon were sprawled out everywhere, as if they lost the 'war'. It was covered by.. blood. Blazer walked over to the cove, seeing the ship that belonged to Sparx. It was covered by holes and the sails were torn. Where the steering wheel would be was nothing, torn right off the deck. A giant hole stood in its place. Blazer jumped the spanning distance from on top of the cliff to the boat on the shore below. Pokemon were sprawled everywhere hear as well. The hole was much larger than he originally thought.

He jumped down. The bright, clear day turned into a stuffy, pitch-black boat. There was nothing down here, it had all fallen off through a hole in the very back. The boat was slanting, making every barrel on its surface roll to the whole. Everything was lost. All of the maps and crystals Sparx had gathered to lead to Palkia. All gone. Nothing was to remain. They were all damned fools, he thought. Everything they did was in vain. They were to rot on the face of this planet, Dialga and Palkia making no attempt to save them. Then..

KYYYIIIIIIII!!!!

He heard the deafening cry of a gigantic Pokemon. He jumped out of the hole in the ceiling, out onto the deck. He had to squint from the sudden change of dark to light. He heard it again, except louder.

KYYYIIIIIIII!!!!

He knew it was from the pool of destruction from on top of the cliff. He leaped back up there by climbing the up to the crow's nest, barely clearing the length to the cliff. When he reached up there, he ran towards the chasm. There, he saw the biggest Pokemon he had ever seen, except a Wailord. It sure resembled a Wailord, though. It had huge, paddle looking fins, with weird designs on them. It had two fins on its back, ridged with red lines. It was a ferocious seamonster, and nothing less.

My.. my land! Invaders you all are! the beast roared.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • It was decided, and he thought he could handle it. Rukrat, quick as lightning, jumped high into the air and looked directly and the Pineco in front of him. Rukrat launched an Aura Sphere at him, and then landed on the deck. He looked up and used the power of a Metal Claw on the same Pineco, since he was the closest pokémon. After his final attack, Rukrat jumped away, used a Swords Dance, making him stronger and prepared the move of Me First in case he was attacked by the Pineco. The time he took to take care of the Pineco left him vulnerable to attacks from other sources.

----------------------------------

Gavy looked at the Medicham and thought about the question. "I'm not sure. I do feel weak. Traveling a lot without food and water makes you pretty tired, and it won't go away so easily," Gavy said trying to stand up without using the tree as support, and almost fell, but was quick to rest the hand on the tree again. Suddenly, a huge explosion was heard coming from behind the Medicham. "Oh! Something happened, someone could be in trouble!" Exclaimed Gavy and, resting a hand on every tree near her, headed towards the edge of the forest.

She stopped and looked at the Medicham puzzled, so she asked him "Won't you come? You have already helped me, but there may be other that need you as well."

Silhouette

Years
  • Bshhsbshhbshh!

There was a barrage of sound from the edge of the deck, making the Arcanine turn around. What happened, to him, was that the Pineco enraged a citizen of some sort, forcing it to take offensive action.

"Oh, damn!" he said, hurriedly, rushing to aid the companion. Up in the air was a Lucario, preparing, it seemed, for another attack.

"Oh, no you don't!" huffed the Arcanine, charging up a Flame Wheel technique. While the Lucario was busy upgrading himself, the Arcanine landed a direct hit on the foe. The scene lit up with a bright red, which made Diego turn around.

"Dang, boss! What'd Piny do to ya!?" he asked, assuming that his boss was attacking the Pineco. Piny jumped up and down, muttering some nonsense that was muffled by the sound of the crackling flames. The side of the ship was on fire, and the Arcanine fell to the water. As if it hurt him, he launched back up to the boat comicly, and stood there shivering. He was too wet to realizes anything around him.

"Watch out for Lucario.." he snapped quickly. Diego walked up to Piny, asking something in his ear. Piny, exhausted from trying to survive the harsh bombardment, nodded wearily. The three stood there, waiting for the foe to appear again.

Meanwhile, clouds were forming quickly over the south side of the island. The beast was rampaging, quickly destroying parts of the island. It was destroying the island from the inside out. It then glanced at Blazer.

Kyii.. I despise you.. trying to take my land in vain.. who do you think you are?? it bellowed.

"No, no! You've already killed those who were trying to take this island over!!" he explained quickly. It then glared him down, "actually, we were heading to Ruby Island, to do some business there. We had to.. erm.. stop these thieves!" he lied.

Well then.. I shall spare you if you do something at Ruby Island.. I want you to go into the heart of the volcano, and awaken a red beast.. use this item, a blue orb.. When he steps out, I shall destroy him..

Remember, you cannot fluke me.. I am going to be watching you..
    it explained, not giving any time for Blazer to deny. It sunk into the crater, and disappeared from the light. The island itself then jarred, sending shockwaves everywhere. The rain slowly faded. Blazer stood there, thinking. He looked over to the North East, to the direction of Ruby Island. It was covered by a horrible fog, giving it a ghastly look, with the mix of red rubies. That was where he needed to go.
    ___
    He almost jumped again when the Gardevoir nearly fell. He would've helped her if it wasn't for the echoing explosion roaring in the far distance.

"Won't you come? You have already helped me, but there may be other that need you as well." she asked him. He stared at the direction that the noise came from, but snapped back.

"I can," he said solemnly, "you, stay behind. I'm not one to give orders, but you aren't in the.. best of conditions. And eat this, it should help a little," he said, handing her a Sitrus Berry. He leaped off, running to the clearing in the woods. He yelled back.

"I may still need you to cover me. Your psychic powers may help me, as mine aren't fully formed."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • She looked at the Medicham, that told her she would rest, and then gave her a Sitrus berry. "Oh, okay!" She said and started to eat the berry, thinking in going after him anyway. The Medicham told Gavy she could go, though, since her psychic powers could be of use, for his were not fully formed.

"Of course," Gavy replied, having eaten half of the berry already. When she finished, she was feeling much better; Gavy could walk without help and run again. She smiled with her energy regained and went after the Medicham as fast as she could.

-------------------------------

Rukrat didn't see the move of Flame Wheel coming, and was engulfed in flames as quick as a blink. He groaned and jumped as soon he could, landing next to a mast. His cloak protected him a bit, but in was severely damaged and his body was no longer hidden behind it, for just a part of a sleeve and long burned piece of the body of the cloak were left.

He looked up, and saw now an Arcanine, who was the only one that could have made the Flame Wheel; the same Pineco, now somewhat confused; and a Manectric. He shot an Aura Sphere at the Arcanine, since he looked affected. Rukrat thought he fell into the water when he attacked, because he was wet, and therefore used the chance with the fire-type pokémon. He jumped quickly sideways, and decided to use Me First with an attack directed at him.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • OOC: Heyah Everyone :D!!! sorry I haven't been able to reply, I've been away :). Oh, and about the invincible thing, Trika's parents were sorta ... genetically modified for a kind of army. Trika then inherited this ability. He can be knocked out but not killed. He will only die of age. When he reaches a certain point in his life, he will become weak and turn to dust, but be reborn as another Pokemon with full recolection of his past-life :) ... I hope you don't mind this being o_0 ... Anyways, TO THE RPING.

With a loud crack a dark hole began to form in the middle of the forest. It grew larger, shooting out purple volts of lightning that emitted a thunderous BOOM! A figure began to emerge from it. It was a Pokemon. A Sceptile. It was holding a small gun with a round, green end. It had a brown bag around it's waist and a small wristwatch letting out several bleeps.

The Sceptile looked around at the unfammiliar landscape that stood infront of him. He brought up his arm and gazed at the wristwatch, scanning for any signs of life. I must go and find a companion to guide me around this universe thought the Sceptile to himself. He began to walk in the direction of the sun, to the north, and observed the plantlife to see the likelyhood of any Pokemon living in the area.

Silhouette

Years
  • OOC: Anyway, to Darkly, perhaps Toxic, I don't want anyone from "other dimensions", no overpowered, like I said. They have to be from this world, remember. tripped over a tree root, but managed to maintain balance.

I would really like it if you didn't make him invincible. I don't want any super natural things beside what Pokemon can really do.

IC:
    Choso, running full speed, looked back to see if Gavy was following him. He then remembered she was slightly hurt, still, and slowed down a bit. He also then realized that he never introduced himself. He would, he thought, after he investigated the scene. He then came across what was apparently the source of the explosion.
    ___
    Diego, finally gripped into the action, unleashed the true potential of his plan. He started to spark with electricity, then started to charge. The attack was directed right into.. Piny!
    Piny, knowing what he was doing, closed his eyes and strained. He was blasted by the full-power Spark attack. After Piny had been launched through the air, he started to glow. Small flames started to erupt from his eyes and mouth.

"Explosion!" he yelled as he blew up right near the Lucario. Half of the ship, nearest to Piny, was ripped apart, sending parts of the deck everywhere. One of the masts was torn off the deck, falling top speed into the cove.

Meanwhile..

Blazer was walking slowly after hopping back across the pit on spikes. He started to zone out, when he jumped. A thunderous boom echoed throughout the tropical forest. The horizon lit up. Blazer knew it came from the ship. He started to run with a quick attack.

Within moments, he was on the cliff near the ship. The only thing he could see was smoke, with debris flying out of the cloud. This was definitely a bad thing, since the ship was his only way to Ruby Island. He started to jump down, landing on the beach down below.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • She eventually came out of the forest, and could see a trail of dust rising from a place not so far away from her location. Gavy also saw the Medicham running, and thought that maybe he slowed down because she guessed he would be there already. She followed him and then both gathered around a hole made in the ground, dust blocking their sight. "What could have caused this?" Gavy expressed out loud. She knelt and yelled, "Hey! Is anybody there?"

-----------------------------------

Rukrat barely had time to react, for the Pineco was already shining. The Me First move failed, because the first attack Rukrat saw, which was Spark, wasn't aimed for him, but for the Pineco. He used the quick move of Extremespeed, and managed to get away from the main explosion, but the wave damaged him a bit, and threw him off balance, launching him through the air and landing on the prow of the boat. The boat was now a total mess, with one side being on fire, and the other side so damaged to be considered nonexistent.

Rukrat stood up and looked fiercely at the Arcanine and the Manectric. "They were as kind as to put one of them down; though, I gotta admit that was pretty good," Rukrat thought as he stood there. He opened his mouth and within it, strange forces started to accumulate and to create a shock wave. The strength of the Dragon Pulse was launched at the foes without hesitation.

Silhouette

Years
  • There, in front of them, was a huge, gaping hole. Gavy shouted down into it, only to hear echoes. The dust had not even settled yet, leaving the hole with a spooky look. Choso kneeled down, and picked up a small rock. He threw it down, waiting for it to make some noise. He never even heard it click on the bottom. Either it was really deep, something was down there.. or..

"I dread to think what happened, and what's down there," Choso added along with the rock.
    ___
    The wave blasted Diego and the Arcanine sending them backward. Whoever this foe was, he was angry. The shock wave from Piny's Explosion technique didn't seem to stop him. If that didn't, what would?

Suddenly, Blazer jumped down in front of the Lucario. He lit up his fists and claws with flames, but he didn't want to use them.

"Stop, now! Just what do you want from these guys?" he asked, a small growl in his voice. The Combusken knew it would take more than just him to take out the Lucario, seeing as how it survived the Explosion. Then Piny, covered with burnt parts, strained through his charred body.

"blazer.. look out.. that.. thing.." he muttered. Blazer turned around, and there it was: the same beast in the center of the island. It was the one the Pokemon of this world referred to as..

"Kyogre!" yelled the Arcanine, "Now we're all dead!" The Kyogre started to swirl his arms, sending a pulse at the ship. It was instantly swallowed by a vortex of water, sinking the ship. All who were on it also disappeared into the bay's depths.

Some time later, Blazer woke up. He was still on the ship, but it was dark out now. In fact, it was pitch black. He looked around, seeing nothing but small light rays coming down from above. The five of them and the ship were in a huge air bubble under water. Blazer knew not what was going to happen now. He got a horrible headache, making him double over. He grew slowly unconscious, finally, everything going black.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "Huh? What are you talking about?" Were the words Gavy curiously asked the Medicham, after the rock appeared to disappoint them, never calling them from below. She was anxious to know what was the Medicham thinking, and wondered why he took so long to tell her, or to do something, and instead just looked like a calculating Slowpoke.

------------------------------------------

Just when Rukrat thought another Dragon Pulse would be enough to finish the Arcanine and the Manectric, a Combusken appeared in the scene, his fists and feet eager to feel something on them, being hit by them. Rukrat was thinking whether to answer the Combusken's questions, or to move to the island and then destroy the ship with a Dragon Pulse, bringing the pokémon on it down with it.

But his thoughts took too long. He saw how the other yelled, and looked around. He saw the very one, the one feared tremendously by everyone that knew the sea. Everyone who knew how to swim, knew it, and feared it. Whether it was genderless or not, whether it was grotesque or not, whether he was indeed even mightier than the very Earth or not, it did not matter. Kyogre was already destroying the ship, bringing everyone down.

After fainting, Rukrat woke up, and looked around. He saw the others, and the Combusken falling; fainting. He noticed just like the Combusken before him, that they were trapped in a gigantic air bubble beneath the sea, and even the scene was beautiful, with the golden sun rays piercing the calm darkness, it gave Rukrat the creeps, and so he decided to sit, to calm down, and to meditate. "Everyone is unconscious, but the Manectric and the Pineco should be up. They are not weak to water. This Combusken instead... maybe he has just fell to the stress," Rukrat thought hard. He definitely wasn't going to attack them while they were out, for he was cold and never hesitated to hurt, but he still had honor and principles, and to attack someone while unconscious was one of the worst acts a fighter can make.

"Gavy..." He whispered softly, lazily, and as slow as the ship was descending in the bubble. It looked the weight kept the bubble from ascending much, and instead was dragging it down. But to Rukrat it did not matter... he thought in Gavy and how much he needed her. If he could have her beside him in that very moment, not even the stars would be able to shine as bright as their hearts, and the darkness around would flee instantly, fading into nothing. His aura shone around him, as the warm feeling of the mere thoughts about the loved one.

Han

Pizza Muncher
    Years
  • Pokemon Species:Steelix

Name :Steelmaw

Job: Loner

HomeRegion/Hometown:Brayport

Appearance: A large heavy head with sharp craigs and Granite like teeth is usually what others see of Steelmaw. A large scar runs across her left eye, coming from a fight with an Aggron years ago.Hey body is fairly long and thick,added with her steel hide, protects her from most blows off oppoents.Her tail end is blunt and mace-like, serving as a usful tool for knocking fruit or other pokemon down if needed.Her eyes are whitish with large pupils, due to fairly poor eyesight.

History:Has spent part of Her fairly long life burrowing underground, looking for stray Diglett and Dugtrio to prey on. Has had gave birth to Onyx but they have now left her to mature as much as they can. Steelmaw has not been involed in any mayjer wars but she has fought either to defend herself or her young while they were still growing. She has never encountered a pokemon trainer thou she has scared of people just by roaring and slamming the ground with her tail.

Others:Enjoys eating sweet fruit if she can get a hold of it.

RP Sample (yes, I require one of these, too): Robert suddenly woke up in a cold sweat. He was wondering if the nightmares were real and that the horrible things would really happen. He went to the bathroom to try and think things over...

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
  • Ok, Han. That is one sign up that I praise. Very sturdy. I just need you to write an RP sample. It doesn't mean it has to be from another RP, but you can make it up. Thank you for having an otherwise valid sign-up! (There's only been a few good ones so far)

Anywho..

IC:
    Choso had gone into a meditational state without realizing it. He was trying to search for some form of life, whether it be hostile or ally. He could, though, find no pulse of any sort through the air. The currents were just heavy with the fear of scared, small Pokemon. He had gone into his trance almost instantly as soon as he threw the rock. He was even doing while standing. He looked as if he was frozen in time. He stood there, unmoving, unblinking, staring at the bottom of the hole. Then, he felt something. Extreme fear, not from himself, but from the bottom of the hole. Choso was broken out of his trance. He was launched backward from the intense feeling of fear from the thing in the bottom. The thing ran.

From the bottom of the hole, a yellow and black wolf-looking creature took off, as if it had wings. On its back, it had what looked like clouds of purple. They seemed to strike the air with the ferocity of a storm. As soon as the creature fled at over Mach 4, the wind in its wake brought upon huge storm clouds, which cracked with blue lightning. Small funnel clouds were stabbing the sky, quickly retreating with contact of the air. It started to rain heavily.

"Ugh.. What was.. that?" he stammered, so awed that it was hard to speak. He laid on his back, with his head poking up. The small pebble landed on the grassy ground next to him with a soft thud. He looked awkwardly up at Gavy, with a questioning expression on his face.
    ___
    Blazer was dreaming, but it was odd: he knew he was dreaming. He never had this ability before. Maybe someone was using Dream Eater on him, he wondered. He looked up from his feet, seeing a raging sea storm. This was what must be the ancient Rainbow Islands, during the creation of it. In the sky, he saw a huge, green snake-like dragon, squirming through the air. It looked like a meteor and a tail, because it streaked the air on top of the black clouds. A huge tremor brought him to his rear, making him look up. And there it was. Kyogre, the Sea Basin, ruler of the Sea.

"But, this isn't right.. only the deities, Dialga and Palkia, are true!" he yelled to no one in particular. The Sea Basin Pokemon looked up at him, nodding toward a huge, dinosaur-looking red Pokemon. As he looked, it shone an intense light, and the clouds were parted. A volcano appeared from under the water, launching up debris from the inside. Boulders crashed down into the water, sending waves hundreds of feet tall into the air. This must be a battle of some sort.

Then, Blazer's true mission revealed itself to him: Kyogre wanted to destroy this other monster. Like he learned when he was recruited into the invader's team, this was Groudon. They were supposed to be "stupid myths," told the Arcanine, whom Blazer didn't even know his name. A huge pillar of water shot up from underneath him, thus ending the cataclysmic dream.

"Gyaaagh!" he screamed, lying on the front of the hull, covered by now dry seaweed. He was sweating terribly, unusual for a fire type Pokemon such as himself. He barely remembered where he was, realizing that being inside of the bubble was no part of his dream.

He saw the Lucario on the charred part of the ship, meditating. This reminded Blazer of his old friend, now a foe. He did the exact same thing.

"Stop it, STOP IT!" he yelled, anger pouring out the top of his feathered head. He went into a rage, making the weary Diego and Arcanine look. They ignored him, however, and focused on their own wounds. Blazer was kicking pieces of wood, buckets, and dried seaweed. He sent a flurry of punches and kicks and flames at the last remaining mast, knocking it down. It crashed through the back part of the ship. The Arcanine, fully aware of his temper, waited for him to stop. Blazer finally grew tired, and sat on a torn barrel that was upside down. His elbows were on his knees, his head hung low. He hated anything that reminded him of his old friend, the traitor. He looked up, seeing his entire crew staring at him funnily.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "Stop it, STOP IT!" Rukrat heard, and he turned his head up to see the Combusken getting filled by rage as he kept staring at him. The fire-type pokémon started to hit things and then destroyed a whole mast of the boat, which collapsed on top of the stern. Rukrat saw this with a mixture of interest and curiosity. He wondered what could have angered the Combusken so much. He didn't yell at his partners, but was directly looking at Rukrat. And the aura pokémon wasn't doing anything but to sit there, thinking.

Rukrat was wrapped by the veil of curiosity, but he also thought that it would be impossible to know. Sad because of this fact, he decided to stand up and to look outside out of the bubble. Something hit Rukrat's mind and that was the question of how would they be able to get out of there, and if there was sufficient air to let them see the sun again. "You know..." Rukrat started with his arms crossed as his back faced the bipedal foe. "I guess by the bubbles that pass beside us, we are descending slowly to the bottom of the sea, and I'm worried about our fates," Rukrat added.

He was speaking to everyone and felt that what he said was really weird. He remembered Kyogre and shook his head. Rukrat was in Lugia's domain, but it was shared with the myth of the legendary pokémon, rival to the lord of the earth. He couldn't decide whether the pokémon he served knew of his state and helped him with the air bubble, but that would also mean to save the others, and that didn't fit; or it was Kyogre who decided to let them die a long death. Rukrat had already thought of a plan that could work to save themselves, but the thought stopped him from continuing.

-----------------------

Gavy fell as the air behind the fast, bicolored pokémon fled, bringing rain with him. The clouds, lightnings and thunders surrounded the area again, bringing fear to the pokémon again. She thought she could recognize the pokémon, for the color and the shape were kind enough to give a clue, but she had trouble to identify it with certainty.

She looked at the puzzled face of the Medicham, and knew that he didn't know as well. "I don't know for sure..." Gavy answered the question of the pokémon, but obviously didn't help much. She looked at the hole again, and wondered how did that amazing thing was able to hide, and to make such a hole. She looked at the Medicham again and said "I'm worried... do you think there are still any other pokémon down there?"

Han

Pizza Muncher
    Years
  • Steelmaw woke up a few miles outside Brayport just after the crack of dawn. The weather at the monent was unusually calm and sandstormless which was a bit odd to her. She streched herself out and reared up to invesergate the following surroundings.

The next thing that came to her mind was to visit Old Rock Graveller, An old poke that live in the steep mountainside that knew about the world. Steelmaw "kicked" into action as she rumbled towards the mountains, picking off any small pokemon that were not watching out for danger.

She finally arrived at the lair of Old Rock Graveller 's den and after knocking at the edge of his cave he rolled out to see her. They sat at the edge of his cave and discuss his issue of no sandstorm over a couple of golbat wings. Old Man Graveller's conculsion was that the end of the permament sandstorm was due to a disturbance in nature.

He recomenned that she was to travel west to the sea, to see if nature was being disturbed in other places.

After Steelmaw left his den, she rolled her way down the mountainside and soon arrived back at the derset dunes, where she burrowed underground to avoid the worst of the sun and to have a quick nap to dream her troubles away.

Silhouette

Years
  • OOC: sorry I wasn't on yesterday..

IC:
    That Lucario.. he tries to decimate us, and says he's worried about our fates? What a.. The Arcanine was thinking to himself. But what the Lucario said made sense: they may have to really on eachother if they expect to even have the slightest chance at escape. This was definitely not the time to argue, seeing as how they were doomed anyway.

"Okay.. it seems we've made off at the wrong start. I'm Piny.." the Pineco forced out. His voice was still in strain from the explosion he had forced, "Guys, introduce yourself," he heaved and finished.

They stood there for a moment, eyeing eachother. They glanced back and forth, none of them stepping forward. Then, Blazer, the Combusked, stepped up off of his miserable perch.

"Blazer. Anything more?" he directed the question at Piny. The others stood there, still not speaking, awkwardly, "The Manectric is Diego, and the Arcanine is.. well, my boss. I really don't know. What is your name?" he turned.

"Jay-sin" he sounded out, "spelled J A C O N, but pronounced Jason" explained the Arcanine. His name was apparently Jacon.

"Anyway, do you have any ideas on escape?" Blazer asked the Lucario.
    ___
    Gavy had asked if there might be any Pokemon still in the hole. Choso looked at her doubtedly.

"I don't think so. There is no current of life down there. I can sense it.." he said, not sure if she, too, could use the same ability. He glared down the crater, curiosity getting the better of him, "but I suppose we could take a look down there, maybe something's down there.." he trailed off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back