• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wormow's Events and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matzzz

Danger!
Years
  • I liek Mudkipz :D ... what is the movie called?

(just realised what you put in your last post lol ^-^ )

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
  • You guys might want to stop posting...Wormow said that no more posts will count until he can get caught up:

After this post, I am not accepting any other tasks. Thanks for understanding oh and the movie is produced by Universal Studios. Not really 8, but I'm still young xD (10, turning 11 next year). I might need some helpers soon...don't ask yet.

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • i am interest in most of your ledgenarys and am wondering if you would trade me some

i don't just liek mudkipz i loev mudkipz

please contactect me about the ledgendarys though my trade thread so we can come to and agree ment

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
  • Sorry for my inactivity. I am not giving out points anymore, but if you're on the list, trade now or you won't get the chance next time.

Quickly, I'm going to leave. Also, PM me for easier trades.

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
  • This is a free Pokemon thread, where you exchange the points that you earned. I'm closing all tasks, so only people on the list may exchange points now.

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    Shiny Ditto (I have Timid
    and a McDonald's pika

see anything you want in my thread?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    can i borrow some high level ones for the elite four?ill give em back when im done plaz?????
    ill cry if u dont cmon please.(please dont be annoyed) i should stop this post.I said please too much.) I WILL GIVE THEM BACK Ill post friend code kay?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back