• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you fart in front of your girlfriend/boyfriend?

• Thread starter Master Kwesi Nkromah
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    I live with two farting maniacs! Seriously! My brother and cousin always try to hunt me down whenever they're about to fart. They'll come into my room and do it, they'll sit on me, etc. Whatever it takes to get on my nerves, they'll do it! Argh, it's so annoying. XD

But to answer your question... Er... I don't think I would, lol. Maybe once I knew him for a really long time and we actually teased each other a lot.

Ohh, and Jordan, I'm really good at burping too. o_o; Uh, it must be a girl thing?
    O_O lol

I use to that to my family members just.. never as far as sitting on them but boy did I ever flex my immaturity around. +_+

Burping... I never do it without humor. =D

They both don't bother me, once you guys go into high school, you'll probably be in classes who really don't care who just farted or burped, probably. There's this girl who sits beside me in my Jap class who burps just about every Jap class, it was pretty funny the first couple times, but I am tolerant of it.

Hmm, but I'd try not to burp or fart in front of people, it's... at times more interesting to hold them back.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Oro? *looks up and sees SK's post* cool! *takes the bus to Queens and waits for about half hour*....hmm......*get off bus and runs to kwesi's house and rings the door bell* anyone home!? *sees kwesi across the street and runs at him* umm......TAKE THIS! *farts and kwesi and runs away* :laugh: anyways......this is a weird thread......me no have girlfriend......but me do have friends....and of course i fart in front of them.....when it stinks, i just laugh while they suffer. :laugh: and sometimes when i'm mad at them, i walk up to them and fart on them. :laugh:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Satoshi-kun said:
    Maybe PC should hold a Farting competition for it's next get-together? XD
    We'd need people to come to... somewhere in New York?

Anyone who volunteers to come with me to Queens in New York to Kwesi's house say Aye! XD

Please make it be in Queens then. I'll only have to walk a block or two. :P
    Farting competition? Cool. :classic: XD

Btw, my teacher the less sound you make when you fart, the more it stinks. O_o"

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Please make it be in Queens then. I'll only have to walk a block or two. :P
    Farting competition? Cool. :classic: XD

Btw, my teacher the less sound you make when you fart, the more it stinks. O_o"
    Oro? hmm... thats true PM1000.... those are called silent but deadly farts, just in case u didnt know........hm? a block or 2? u live in queens? heeheee....*goes to PM1000's house with a chainsaw cause he wouldnt say who he liked in the crush thread*.....Oro? mabe i shouldve just done that in the other thread. XP anyways, a fart contest sounds cool! :laugh: i can make really loud farts......and stinky ones.....but if i want them to stink alot, then i'm gonna have to eat lots of chocolate pudding! XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kenshin11212 said:
    Oro? hmm... thats true PM1000.... those are called silent but deadly farts, just in case u didnt know........hm? a block or 2? u live in queens? heeheee....*goes to PM1000's house with a chainsaw cause he wouldnt say who he liked in the crush thread*.....Oro? mabe i shouldve just done that in the other thread. XP anyways, a fart contest sounds cool! :laugh: i can make really loud farts......and stinky ones.....but if i want them to stink alot, then i'm gonna have to eat lots of chocolate pudding! XD

Chicolate pudding?
    It's beef that makes me fart like the Flea from Mucha Lucha. :P

Har...tough luck finding which three floors from my house I live in.
    You know..you would have to be a crimal mastermind to do that.
    We have the Department of Homeland Security. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I do not know... Wouldn't farting be considered SPAM?

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
  • Master Kwesi Nkromah said:
    Here?s an interesting story?
    I've been dating my girlfriend Katie for about six or seven weeks now. At the start of our relationship we talked about how comfortable we?d have to be with each other in order to fart wit no shame. Knowing this, not to long ago I wanted to test her comfort level and challenged her to a tickle. I jumped off a chair onto her belly (my tickleSupreme, patent pending?) and just started laying waste to her body (still rated PG). I had her going so much that both her parents and some lady from church came over to see what we were doing and it happened? one of the loudest, longest, smelliest farts ever driven from the female body came booming from this girl?s bottom.

I smiled.. lol she was ok, we still date :-p
    LOL, that is so funny. I actually laughed out loud.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Oro? *goes to visit cousin and sees PM10000 next door* XD *laughs evil and chases him down the block with chainsaw* now u DIE! *takles down PM10000 and farts on him and then cuts him open*

BTW, it takes alot of chocolate pudding and coffee to make my stomach hurt. and when my stomach hurts, my farts smell really, REALLY bad! XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kenshin11212 said:
    Oro? *goes to visit cousin and sees PM10000 next door* XD *laughs evil and chases him down the block with chainsaw* now u DIE! *takles down PM10000 and farts on him and then cuts him open*

BTW, it takes alot of chocolate pudding and coffee to make my stomach hurt. and when my stomach hurts, my farts smell really, REALLY bad! XD

What kind of person are you? .....torturing someone like that. :P

Of course when your stomach hurts it suppose to stink.
    Try punching me into the stomach and see what happens. XD
    *everyone stares at him*
    Uhh, not like I know. XD

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • This is an amusing thread. xD Anyway.

I've never had a boyfriend, but I would never, ever rip one -noisily- in front of my friends. I've figured out how to release 'em silently, so there's rarely anything to fear. Especially since I hang out with a lot of guys, so if there's a stench I'm not a suspect. ROFL

I do, however, have few qualms about belching in front of people I know, even though I'm frequently told I sound like a guy when I do. Oh well. It happens.

Edit: I claim page three in the name of France!! xD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Hey you stole my line XD... Except I'd claim it for Portugal of course.. and France since I was born there...

Sorry for being off topic lol

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • The only times I hold them in are at school...Or with a brand new friend. I fart in front of realatives and REALLY GOOD friends though :P Oh yes, I hold it in when I'm around cute guys, too...I belch more (and better) than anyone else I know though XD I like to belch...*BBUUURP!* lol!
    Late at night when my mom's asleep and I'm up on PC I usually fart very loud. (did I really need to share that?! XD)

b121

Cool Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011

well I didnt read all the pages but on the first /second page peolple where talking about burping well I cant do it anitime I want to either ,and I am kinda of a clean person sorta speak, never fart infront of anybody or burp either!,that is if I could burp anitime, but still when I feel like it I hold the burp in nomater what

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • I wouldn't, not in front of A G/F (IF EVER I get one) and I can burp anytime as well, it's just that when u suck the air in for the burp it sounds like a burp.....to the teachers -.-

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
  • Minunchu can fart whenever she wants...I personally think that's pretty gross, because she does it a LOT...And they smell like rotten eggs...I swear, that girl has too much sulfur in her diet...(Eggs, cheese, etc.)

oh and NEVER EVER EVER GIVE MINUNCHU CHILLI! 0_0

Isaac 1

Greatest NINJA swordsman
    Years
  • I don't have a girlfriend, but as someone said it'd be less painful to splat. I am immature, but NOT that immature. If a girl did it in front of me, I'd , i'd, i don't know what i'd do.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
  • I dont have a girlfriend. if i did no.... ew...
    with friends still a no..... ew...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back