• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you worship Arceus?

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Wow, just wow.

GymLeaderMisty, go ahead and worship a bunch of pixels for all i care. but don't involve others in your stupid little cult.

This thread SHOULD be locked due to this religious converting crap.
    Personally, I don't see anything wrong with this thread since It's asking someone's opinion on a certain metter. It isn't trying to make people join a cult or doing anything offensive. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. For now, this will be left open.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    No. That would be blasphemy. (Spelling?)

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Hey, hey, people! GymLeaderMisty said they would worship it if she was there and if Arceus was real and worshipped. This isn't a cult thread. They didn't say they woshipped Arceus, and no one's trying to force anyone to do so.

The thing is, most people (going by anime canon, anyway) haven't ever heard of Arceus or Mew. Woshipping these creatures simply isn't done there. You can't consciously worship something you've never heard of.
    xX

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    This is the dumbest idea since furries.

I agree, this guy should go worship his god somewhere else.
    If you both don't have anything nice to say, then I would rather you don't say it. As I've explained above, this is a hypothetical situation, they're not forcing you to do anything. Lets keep this thread to discussions, not flaming others.

joehat

Yay
    Years
    Wow. This has turned into a very interesting piece on religion, hasn't it?

Erm... Im not sure what to do about Arceus (I think I'm agnostic, but it depends on my mood at the time...) Well, I guess Ill just say that I would worship Arceus, on the same level I worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster (i.e. 'for teh lulz')

LOL! This I agree with.

I am not of any religion in real life, I just kind of consider myself agnostic. Since Arceus is proven to exist in the world of Pokemon, I suppose I would worship it.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    And thus on the seventh day, God rested, but not completely. He created a life-form beyond no human beings comprehension. He created a Llama who wears a crown around it's belly. This llama created an alternate universe filled with these creatures the humans called "Pokemon". Once all had been reset, the lord had looked at what he made and said "It is pretty dang good." Arceus looked at what he had made and said "Boy, what a trip this would be if all this were made by a guy named Satoshi Tajiri, not Chuck Norris"

On the serious note, I wouldnt pray to Arceus. If anything, I'd worship mewtwo because he still has higher sp.attack

Years
    I wouldn't worship anyone, similar to real life. Of course, in the Pokémon world legendaries are just that - legends. For some reason you can capture all of them in the games. If they were only legends, I wouldn't believe in them and thus wouldn't worship the Pokémon. Besides, why would they need to be worshipped anyway? "You, go wake up on a Sunday morning and say how good I am with a bunch of other people at a church." No thanks.

Back