• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wut pkmn movie is ur fav.?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    8th and 9th are the only one's that aren't boring IMO. Can't remember the 5th or 6th. 7th and 4th are the worst.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    All the cute Pokemon!

To name a few, Pichu, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Vulpix, Mew, Dragonair, Skitty, piplup and Pachurisu. I dunno if I spelled the last 2 Pokemon`s names right. The newer Pokemon`s names are harder to remember.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2015
    hmmm

i like the movie mew&mew 2

and the third movie with pokeomn *Antie* his name .

but movie with mew

i cry when i watch the momment pikachu is cry

he break my heart when he crying

T_T

thnx for nice topic

troglets

Sieg Heil Nazikipz
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    i love ummm no. 8,4 and 5

how can u not love lucario,celebi and latios+latias ;\

Pkmnmasta

Fan Since 1998!
    Years
    The First will always be My favorite. OOOHHH! Do I have good memories from it! I remember the book that came out. You know, the novelization? Good memories.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    The 1st movie...the movies are the only good part of the pokemon show these days, though they kinda started to decline after 5...but how can you not love the clones of venusaur, blastoise, and charizard? Fruit root FTW!

Hydross

wrOOOm
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    Movie 4, I actually didn't figure out that it was professor Oak who was Samuel, I got really surprised at the end.

My other fav is movie 3, just because of the plot with charizard. pretty cool imo.

Back