• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wut pkmn movie is ur fav.?

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    I think that the pokemon movies lost their touch a long time ago. The fist 4 or 5 wre actually pretty good, but then they ran out of plot ideas. What they actually broadcast for the next few is something they thought up in the taxi to the scriptwriters, using a completely ludicrus plot and then slapping a rubbish title on.

Fave: 1st movie
    Hate: The latest bowl of detritis

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Pokemon 2000 was my favorite. :\ I agree that the newer ones aren't as great anymore.

Pikaship101

Pikachu-pika-pi.
    Years
    Lucario,lucario!!!Thought,the first is my 2nd and the..."Pokemon who had a crush on Ash and her brother died" is my 3rd.

Nando

The Wandering Minstrel
    Years
    Lucario is the best that's been dubbed thus far, though Darkrai will easily beat it unless PUSA totally botches it.

From best to worst I'd rank them:

8, 6, 2, 3, 1, 7, 9, 5, 4

That's not to say so many of them are bad. The only ones I consider truly bad are 9 (boring rehash of 6 focusing on May, who I hate), 5 (which was just too short) and 4 (which was just awful)

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    The 5th was not short to me, just like any of the other movies. Well, I checked it, 80 minutes, but that's quite a normal running time for a movie. The first PM movie was about 97 minutes though.

Chelc

Years
    Jirachi Wishmaker - Jirachi is one of my favorite legendaries and it's relationship with Max was totally cute. Butler and Dianne are some of my favorite movie characters as well. I loved it, and I still do.

Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea - I was really excited about May getting a huge role, so of course this is one of my favorite movies. Manaphy was adorable, as well as May's relationship with it. The whole legend of the water people was really interesting. Plus, Jackie...he was awesome. <3

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    This thread's title makes my eyes HURT!

This looks like a stereotypical American movie teen language. How can I be not sick of n00bs?

And my favourite movie is a Raikou Special. If you mean main movies, I think I'll choose fifth one.

Back