• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
In addition to above, perhaps we could also utilize our instincts. If it's small and cute-looking, chances are, the Pokemon evolves. If the Pokemon seems as if it had reached its maximum potential, it likely doesn't. I wish we had a spoiler-free chart somewhere on the web, but unfortunately, it's difficult to find any.

Years
Lucario Training

Hey everyone, i need some help.
Recently i finish my pokemon x game, and now i wanna start a new training with one of my favorite pokemon, Lucario.
I am acctually new in this kind of training, i dont know a lot of things about, EVs, IVs, Nature, the right hability to choose to Lucario, if i have to train Attack or Special Attack, which item i use during the training, all this stuff. The only thing that i know, is that i wanna use the Mega Evollution with him.
So guys thats why i need your help, i am really lost in this kind of training, so i hope that you can help me. :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hey everyone, i need some help.
Recently i finish my pokemon x game, and now i wanna start a new training with one of my favorite pokemon, Lucario.
I am acctually new in this kind of training, i dont know a lot of things about, EVs, IVs, Nature, the right hability to choose to Lucario, if i have to train Attack or Special Attack, which item i use during the training, all this stuff. The only thing that i know, is that i wanna use the Mega Evollution with him.
So guys thats why i need your help, i am really lost in this kind of training, so i hope that you can help me. :D

To start off, I'd recommend utilizing Lucario more on the physical side, as it has access to a greater range of physical attacks. A good step towards this is to make sure that the Pokemon's nature is Adamant.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 30, 2022
Okay guys, Question -- since I cant find anything about it on google. I know that in chain fishing if you get a shiny it breaks your chain so you have to start over on a new chain again, but how does it work for Pokeradar? If you get to a 40 chain, and you can keep resetting for a shiny patch, and you encounter and catch the shiny, does it still continue your chain at 40 and you can keep resetting or does it break it and start over at 1 again? I ask this because I see a lot of back to back Pokeradar shiny highlights and there's no real answer.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Okay guys, Question -- since I cant find anything about it on google. I know that in chain fishing if you get a shiny it breaks your chain so you have to start over on a new chain again, but how does it work for Pokeradar? If you get to a 40 chain, and you can keep resetting for a shiny patch, and you encounter and catch the shiny, does it still continue your chain at 40 and you can keep resetting or does it break it and start over at 1 again? I ask this because I see a lot of back to back Pokeradar shiny highlights and there's no real answer.

The chain does not break in D/P/Pt, so I'm assuming that it stays same for X and Y. There aren't any reports on the feature changing, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back