• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
    real or fake??? saw this on facebook

Just a fair warning out there for all you Pokemon X and Y users out there! There has been confirmation of a glitch that happens when you save in Lumiose City, where if you save, there is a chance for your game to freeze up and the only fix right now is to reset your entire game.
    There's an entire thread on it on GameFAQs if you would like to check it out.
    Please spread this around! I would hate it for somebody to have to reset their entire game cause of this glitch

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Team Flare has activated the 'ultimate weapon', and I'm now at Geosenge admiring it. However, one of the grunts says their base in a boulder. Can someone be a little more specific and tell me exactly where it is?

If I remember correctly you need to go around the left of the 'ultimate weapon' and there should be a diagonal path that leads off. (You might've ran into it earlier in the game but couldn't do anything).

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    If I remember correctly you need to go around the left of the 'ultimate weapon' and there should be a diagonal path that leads off. (You might've ran into it earlier in the game but couldn't do anything).

This is correct. North West of the 'ultimate weapon' you can see a Team Flare member blocking the path.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    So I have a question. I've managed to capture Moltres but I'm curious if it's even possible to encounter Zapdos and Articuno? There's been murmurings that their appearances are determined by what Starter you picked.

According to Serebii you only get one of them depending on your starter.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
    @ Magnezone Questions:

Here's what Serebii posted:
    Confirmation: Magneton & Nosepass can evolve in Route 13

And that's true. Just level them up anywhere on the route (does not have to be in the power plant) and they evolve - I just did with my Magneton.

KJ

Focus!
    Years
    where do i find the fire stone? im up to route 10 (havent went to the gym yet) and found the thunder stone in the large stone area. still have yet to come across a fire stone tho.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    where do i find the fire stone? im up to route 10 (havent went to the gym yet) and found the thunder stone in the large stone area. still have yet to come across a fire stone tho.

It's sold in Lumiose City - Vernal Avenue Stone Emporium.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Is there anything similar to the PWT that will let me enter multiple of the same Pokémon and have them levelled up to 50?

I'm a huge breeder for IV'd up battlepokés and I have an inventory of Adamant Scythers waiting to be checked for IVs.

The Battle Maison has a no-duplicate rule and doesn't autolevel pokémon to 50.

The PWT from B2/W2 had a couple of cups that let me enter duplicates so I could send my totally legit team of Flying Fire Body (Volcarona for last gen) and 5 level 1s in, check their IVs and then withdraw. Can't find anything that'll let me do that with more than 1 Pokémon of a kind in X.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    What are PokeMiles for? I got like 2000 of them and no idea what to do :S

Zero7starz said:
    Is there a way to do in game screen shots? Like a camera or anything?
    Yes there will be signposts scattered across the regions with camera symbols on them. If you click it you can take your picture.

Years
    Does anyone know if there's a place on Victory Road to heal your Party Pokémon?

Is there a way to do in game screen shots? Like a camera or anything?
    Unfortunately not ): you could just take a photograph of the screen though.. but the closest to in-game snapshots would be going to those signs and calling Phil the photographer, but that's it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Does anyone know if there's a place on Victory Road to heal your Party Pokémon?

I only found one, but there is a girl that heals your Pokemon right before your rival challenges you. (It's outside the cave near those rock structures.)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Maybe I'm late to the game, but how does one break these cracked walls?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back