• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    What does the Battle Box even do? Someone challenged me, and when I went to check my pokemon, it showed my party, with no choice to check the Battle Box.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    Frost Cavern help?

I went to frost cavern cause maloswine will not move and i went down to the Ice rock and i didnt find anything wrong. Any idea on what i missed?

Years
    Black outfit

Hello everyone :)
    I'm trying to put together a black outfit, but I have had no luck yet with the shirt and pants.
    Are they even available in black?
    I just want the same jacket I'm wearing but then in black.

Is it even possible to get a long coat as well?

I am playing as a male character, btw.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    You have to go all the way to the last possible point where you save an Abomasnow from Team Flare. Mandatory Story point so until you do that you cannot progress further.

Years
    You have to go all the way to the last possible point where you save an Abomasnow from Team Flare. Mandatory Story point so until you do that you cannot progress further.

Everything is said here.

A side note though: I have just completed this bit, it's well worth exploring the entire cave, there are many handy items to be found here.

Edit: I just nicked a Nevermelt Ice from somewhere in the cave. Definitely made the stay worth it.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    This probably goes here. If not a mod can delete it and I'll ask in my blog. I have a question on X and Y but figure it doesn't really warrant a topic.I haven't gotten the game yet and I'm really curious about the trainer customization. Like how much options are available when you start the game? When/where can you customize a bit more character like changing your clothes and such ? Early in the game? if so how early? Like first or second city ? (I'm guessing that's Luminoise City or Santalune City, I don't want to know other cities/towns names so don't tell me. if it's later in the just say later in the game) And like what kind of option , I wouldn't mind seeing some screenshots besides the pre-releasesd one. Like maybe your trainer pictures or pictures of the outfits in the dressing rooms, that would give me an idea. I don't know I'm just curious about the trainer customization!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    This probably goes here. If not a mod can delete it and I'll ask in my blog. I have a question on X and Y but figure it doesn't really warrant a topic.I haven't gotten the game yet and I'm really curious about the trainer customization. Like how much options are available when you start the game? When/where can you customize a bit more character like changing your clothes and such ? Early in the game? if so how early? Like first or second city ? (I'm guessing that's Luminoise City or Santalune City, I don't want to know other cities/towns names so don't tell me. if it's later in the just say later in the game) And like what kind of option , I wouldn't mind seeing some screenshots besides the pre-releasesd one. Like maybe your trainer pictures or pictures of the outfits in the dressing rooms, that would give me an idea. I don't know I'm just curious about the trainer customization!

There's pics in one of the threads below, but customization comes pretty early. There are little boutiques in like every other town, and I believe both Santalune and Lumiose have them. There are quite a few options actually.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    Cannot Launch Pokemon X

This is for my Boyfriends 3DS, he's having issues with launching Pokemon X, he's pretty upset about it having looked forward to it for a really long time now and having to wait till today for Amazon to deliver it just to have these problems.

We first Tried physical Version, and problem is that its hanging Indefinately on the 3DS logo after pressing the launch button on home screen.

Have Tried formatting system, SD Card IN and SD Card out, Updating, you name it.

Then decided it might be a faulty game card that we could return for a refund, and we bought the digital version via Eshop and downloaded that and to a very sad avail the same problem persisted with Pokemon X.

I own Y, but I don't live anywhere near him right now and just helping him from a distance. I've contacted Nintendo Support (their chatline is closed, I've also opened a thread on the Tech Forums on Nintendo with no anwsers as of Oct,14th: techforums.nintendo.com/message/112353#112353)

Looking for help with this anything that you guys can suggest

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    This is for my Boyfriends 3DS, he's having issues with launching Pokemon X, he's pretty upset about it having looked forward to it for a really long time now and having to wait till today for Amazon to deliver it just to have these problems.

We first Tried physical Version, and problem is that its hanging Indefinately on the 3DS logo after pressing the launch button on home screen.

Have Tried formatting system, SD Card IN and SD Card out, Updating, you name it.

Then decided it might be a faulty game card that we could return for a refund, and we bought the digital version via Eshop and downloaded that and to a very sad avail the same problem persisted with Pokemon X.

I own Y, but I don't live anywhere near him right now and just helping him from a distance. I've contacted Nintendo Support (their chatline is closed, I've also opened a thread on the Tech Forums on Nintendo with no anwsers as of Oct,14th: techforums.nintendo.com/message/112353#112353)

Looking for help with this anything that you guys can suggest
    Region of game may be different to region of 3DS (I doubt this is since I imagine the system would provide a specific error message).
    Could also be that the 3DS is faulty, instead of the game.

Given the nature of the problem, you should try to contact Nintendo directly instead of using only their forum.

Last edited:
    Years
    1 Last question.
    Rotom.. I saw him in the dex where can I get one, and where can I change his form?
    rotom-s or rotom-c I'm picking most likely.
    Spoiler:

any Mega Pika or Raichu Stones?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Hello everyone :)
    I'm trying to put together a black outfit, but I have had no luck yet with the shirt and pants.
    Are they even available in black?
    I just want the same jacket I'm wearing but then in black.

Is it even possible to get a long coat as well?

I am playing as a male character, btw.

change the date on your 3ds the cloth store change color every day

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    1 Last question.
    Rotom.. I saw him in the dex where can I get one, and where can I change his form?
    rotom-s or rotom-c I'm picking most likely.
    Spoiler:

any Mega Pika or Raichu Stones?

Rotom may not be available until late in the game if not Post Game...Pikachu cannot have a mega Form as its for final evolutions only...it seems like we have seen/recieved all the Mega Evolution Pokemon we have. Only other way I can think of is to visit Trevor with a multitude of different Pokemon and see if he says they are capable of Mega Evolving...otherwise it does not look like Raichu gets a Mega either.

My question:

Where are Panthump and Pumpkaboo?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Which town has the second gym? Where can I get Strength? Thanks in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back