• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Has anyone been using dedenne? I'm very interested by the elec/fairy typing, but it's stats have me worried.

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
    Years
    Just a question

is that all the mega pokemon that we could get? seems few though :|

Another question

how much exp does a pokemon get when its getting exp from exp share while holding a lucky egg

also for those who didnt know

Your Type in Friend Safari and Your Pokemon is Fixed

So By Adding Me, Im giving u an Ice friend safari w/ Dewgong, Snorunt and Bergmite

Years
    Has anyone been using dedenne? I'm very interested by the elec/fairy typing, but it's stats have me worried.
    Dedenne is a very fast mouse pokemon with a high base speed, and better special attack than physical, and doesn't take too many hits that well, he is still useable in the main story :]
    [but I never found 1 in the wild! it was wonder traded to me.]

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Dedenne is a very fast mouse pokemon with a high base speed, and better special attack than physical, and doesn't take too many hits that well, he is still useable in the main story :]
    [but I never found 1 in the wild! it was wonder traded to me.]

dedenne vs a dragon pokemon who would win?

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
    Years
    Something regarding megas:
    If i have 2 pokemon that can mega evolve and they both have their stones can i activate them both at the same battle?
    I mean i activate MegaVenusaur then return it and send Absol.Can i Mega evolve Absol?

No you can't. Only one pokemon is allowed to mega evolve in a battle. That's to make sure the Megas aren't abused and restrict them. Choosing when to mega evolve and who to mega evolve is part of the strategy inputted when they were introduced.

I don't think so. I haven't been able to.

Actually, yes you can. It can be found in the Pokeball boutique in Lumiose. Not sure if the selection changes though, but you can find all sorts of pokeballs there except for Cherish, Master and exclussive pokeballs like Safari and Park.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    What's the difference between Neutral and Active mode Xerneas? Whenever I send it out it is usually in Active mode (I can't remember when it was in Neutral mode before), so how do you activate Neutral mode and what difference does it have on Xerneas?

Xerneas turns into active mode when it's in battle. Otherwise, it stays neutral. I'm not exactly sure what the reasoning is, to be honest. Maybe it's just for the looks? Either that, or perhaps it could be for some sort of a post-game event that we have yet to know about.

where can I find heartscales?

There's one in Ambrette Town, right beside the Pokémon Center. There's a lot of Luvdisc at the sea on Route 8, most of which are holding Heart Scales. If you fish for them and capture these Luvdisc, the Heart Scales are all yours! There's also a lot of hidden Heart Scales on this route. If you use the Dowsing Machine, you'll find them eventually. :) I didn't have too much of a hard time finding them, personally. It's taken me only about seven to eight minutes.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    I have X, Y and two 3DSes, can I trade an egg from one game to the other?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    Riolu is NEVER happy enough

Good morning everyone,

my problem in pokemon X and Y is that my riolu doesn't evolve to Lucario.
    I know rioly evolves via happiness, i've already evolved one, but since i'm trying to breed them i catched a male and a female one.
    The first one evolved as soon as he reached the maximum happiness. But the female... she has all the hearths in happiness but doesn't want to evolve (lvl 24 now).

Is there another requirement for the evolution?
    Maybe the problem is caused by the fact that i changed the ds time a few hours back?

Thank you.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    I don't think Amie-happiness equals the other "happiness" that we've known from the previous games.

For example an Eevee with max happiness evolves into Umbreon or Espeon while an Eevee with Amie Happiness evolves into Sylveon.
    Perhaps you should talk to the NPC that checks the "other" happiness? Although I don't remembere where she was located. @.@

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2013
    Hmm, theoretically they should be the same "happinesses" XD

but nice advice, i'll try making him battle and whatsoever, thank you for advice.

Anyway, anyone remembers where is the npc that tells you how much your pokemon is happy?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    my riolu evole when i play with him in pokemon amie. i feed him alot treat

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back