• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Still looking to find a friend from Hawaii! ^_^ I'll keep checking back and maybe post once a day until I find someone. I'm trying many other methods too.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Still looking to find a friend from Hawaii! ^_^ I'll keep checking back and maybe post once a day until I find someone. I'm trying many other methods too.

Perhaps we could ask a MOD to start a list (perhaps in the friend code sharing thread) of user's countries?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Something regarding megas:
    If i have 2 pokemon that can mega evolve and they both have their stones can i activate them both at the same battle?
    I mean i activate MegaVenusaur then return it and send Absol.Can i Mega evolve Absol?

Only ONE Megaevolution can be activated /per/ battle, so no, you can't.

can somebody tell me where is the man who changes the pokemon names;;i don't remember..

Camphier Town's Pokemon Center.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2014
    Typing for friend safari?

I'm wondering how the typing of each friend that pops up on your friends list for the friend safari is determined? Because nearly all of my friends are fighting and ice, nothing else.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    I think im bug

i found one friend with evee for catchable pokemon lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2014
    Ok you're bug, but how? Can you choose your own type? Can you control your type? How does it work?

Sirfetch’d

It is randomly chosen based on your 3DS friend code and cannot be changed.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    collect them all train them in pokemon online battle. and there breeding. do alot daily event for money to buy new clothes to look cool lol

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I haven't beaten the game yet but there's training and capturing all the pokes, beat the E4 a bunch of times, breeding (which I'll be doing), battling online. Those are the things to do.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    What does it mean? Does it make pokemon of that type appear more often?

I haven't gotten that far yet.

dlanijer

Dual Wielding
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2013
    I think im bug

i found one friend with evee for catchable pokemon lol

Eevee is catchable in the main game too :D I caught 8 so I was ready for all the evolutions.

If anyone needs a Ghost Friend.. :D Would be interesting to know how it works though..
    Are the three monsters randomized every time you use that friend? Or is it always set to three specific monsters for each friend?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    What does it mean? Does it make pokemon of that type appear more often?

I haven't gotten that far yet.

each friend code has 3 pokemon same type

like i give you example

Amayberry has Normal sarfari

catchable 3 pokemon she has is

Evee, aipom,minccino

she only has them 3 pokemon so it better collect more player friend code to get more option pokemon to catch

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    So each player will only ever have three pokemon?

Interesting, I hope mine has rare pokemon or nobody will want mine. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back