• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox 360 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I said "yes" to auto-sign in to Messenger when I power on my 360. Getting annoying.

How can I switch this to a manual sign-in for Messenger? Not that a often will...

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
    GT: Steel Burger

Im usually on Modern Warfare 2 or Saints Row 2, but ill be on Halo 3, ODST, L4d or Reach demo occasionally.

Neurotripsy

前向きロケット団!
    Years
    Add me if you're bored & want someone to play 'Left 4 Dead' or 'Left 4 Dead 2' with (I'm on those most): Sins Of Envy

Put "Pokemon" in your request so I know to accept you. ^^

Years
    Generally only play Resi 5 or football games these days.

Add me (vJonny on XBL) if you want to do co-op on Resi or if you want a match on Fifa, Pes or the World Cup game. Just say you're a member on here and I'll accept.

Years
    Awh man I wish I found this thread earlier. >:o A free for all with just PC members would sound so fun. I sorta stopped playing CoD after Halo: Reach beta and then Red Dead Redemption coming out (not to mention I find myself rage quitting so much 8D) so I'd probably be super rusty. But if anyone wants to play some Red Dead Redemption I'm usually doing some free roam stuff with friends or in gang shootouts which is probably my favourite mode.

Edit- I'm up for CoD too!

Brockoli

The Trainer of 1,000 Truths
    Years
    Should I get an X-box 360 elite

I was thinking about converting from Nintendo to Microsoft (except the DS). However, my stupid mom won't let me play Halo because its rated M. Figures I get stuck with one of the few moms in America who cares about game ratings. Are there any good games for the X-box 360 Elite that aren't rated M?

Years
    Depends on the types of platforms that you like, but there are a lot of good 360 games.

Mass Effect 2
    Bioshock 2
    Alan Wake
    Gears Of War 1 + 2
    Grand Theft Auto IV

And so on =]

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    GMAERTAGS

dose any one have left for dead 2 battle field bad company 2 or halo if so add me im killacz422

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    I play MW2 Battlefield: BC2 Red Dead Redemption, if anyone plays those feel free to add me, ghost4789 but if you hold me back or mess me up ill probably delete you

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    If anyone has an unused Transformers war for Cybertron code for any of the three characters could I use it?

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
    Yayyy i just red rings on my Xbox during my holidays, isn't that just great...

EDIT:
    For some weird reason my xbox is working again xD, im okay with that.

Last edited:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I finally got my 360, and live, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. So, anyone found the controls quite hard to get used to? ):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back