• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox 360 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
    At the start i did because when i got my X360 i had to go to from Playstation controls to Xbox, but it didn't take me to long to get use to it. I actually like it better.

Years
    I had control issues with GTA 4 after having played since GTA 3 on PS2. With the 360 controller and gameplay changes, I had a heck of a time driving.

Similar issues occurred when alternating between TDU and GTA 4. Would LB to look behind me only to elbow the window out to discharge ammo and get a comedic wanted level. I love GTA'ing with 4-star. Any less is a joke.
    Even six can be doable if I'm on a bike...

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    anyone hear, a street fighter and tekken collab is in the works! i can't contain my excitement for this. tekken 3 is my all time fav fighting game and right behind is marvel vs capcom. and now that a sequel for MvsC is being released next year, it looks like fighting games are making a comeback

RyanGT

Forum Elder
    Years
    anyone hear, a street fighter and tekken collab is in the works! i can't contain my excitement for this. tekken 3 is my all time fav fighting game and right behind is marvel vs capcom. and now that a sequel for MvsC is being released next year, it looks like fighting games are making a comeback

Yes this is great idea IMO. I also heard they will be making 2 different versions of the game. One game with the 2D style of fighting from the Street Fighter series, and one with the 3D style from the Tekken series.

I, myself will be picking up the 3D Tekken version, because Tekken has been my favorite fighting franchise since the days of PS1.

Tsuna Kun.

NO$.
    Years
    Gamertag - Treeparts

Add me up! I play alot of CoD mw2. Quickscoping, noscoping and Search and destroy is usually what i'm playing, but i'm always down for free for all.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Anyone here a Street Fighter IV player? It would be cool to get some dudes on that.

I play MW2 and Halo as well, but I got plenty of friends that are on that like 24/7

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey im looking to get a bunch of good halo 3 players together to play online with and stratagise to see how many ranks we can get up thanks :)

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Guess what they're doing to Xbox Live?...boosting the price up $10. Yayy..it's not like they don't make enough money as it is.
    I don't get the people who whine and complain and go "OMG CANCELING XBL SUBSCRIPTION" over this. XBL has been the same price for eight years. Everything has gone up in price since then - your electricity bill, your cable bill, your internet bill, the price of a movie ticket. Do I think this was a good time to do this? Not really - not in this economy. And I do wish MS would add a few more perks for Gold subscribers. But I'm not complaining about an 2.7 cent a day increase in the cost of XBL.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I don't agree with the price increase, but they have been adding features to XBL over these past couple years. Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, Last.Fm have all been added to Xbox Live in just the last year. It really isn't THAT big a deal. People just like to be drama queens and exagerrate quitting their XBL subs and disregarding Microsoft for the rest of their gaming lives.

Nicktacular

Charismatic Master
    Years
    While it's true that they have been adding features it's also true that alot of those features are one's you have to pay for, excluding last.FM

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I don't get the people who whine and complain and go "OMG CANCELING XBL SUBSCRIPTION" over this. XBL has been the same price for eight years. Everything has gone up in price since then - your electricity bill, your cable bill, your internet bill, the price of a movie ticket. Do I think this was a good time to do this? Not really - not in this economy. And I do wish MS would add a few more perks for Gold subscribers. But I'm not complaining about an 2.7 cent a day increase in the cost of XBL.

People complain about the cost? LOL.

60 dollars isn't that much at all, considering it's about the price of a newly released game, which some people will gladly pay. Anyways, I wouldn't doubt it if Microsoft used some of that money to add even more perks on Xbox Live.

Years
    People complain about the cost? LOL.

60 dollars isn't that much at all, considering it's about the price of a newly released game, which some people will gladly pay. Anyways, I wouldn't doubt it if Microsoft used some of that money to add even more perks on Xbox Live.

If I recall, a 12+1 subscription month card was $60 already anyways.

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
    I'm not complaining/whining, i was just wondering why they think it's necessary to raise the price.

Years
    Anyone with a 360 played Dead Rising 2:Case Zero at all?

Want to get it when it comes out next month, but haven't heard many opinions of the demo so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back