• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xhainingx's trade thread

xhainingx

grimer? I hardly know her
Years
xhainingx's trade thread (DW females and pokedex fillers)

CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Last year at college I was unable to connect to wifi due to security restrictions on their network, I'm gonna try again this year but right now it looks like I'm done for a while.

In the meantime, check out these two threads, both traders are extremely reliable, and will always follow through on their trades.
greg0915
cazzler

click the spoiler to view the entire thread
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I need:
Elektrike
Gifararig
Dunsparce

Check my thread for anything I might have that you want. or for anything else that you may want that i have:)

xhainingx

Years
Hey :)

How about we trade my Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Sandshrew for your Hitmonlee, Slowpoke, Chansey, Jynx?

i already have a sandshrew, but a diglett instead would be good. I might need about a day to get it done though
would you rather a smoochum or jynx, cause i have both

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Uhm I can trade you an eevee with hidden ability holding water stone for the female DW Starly

xhainingx

Years
absolutely, im gonna need a little time for that one though. you can't tell if it's got the hidden ability until it evolved, so it'll be a starvia

edit: got'em

Last edited:

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
hey im interested in a female DW eevee with a timid/modest nature

i can trade a DW vaporeon, DW politoed for it

Back