• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xhainingx's trade thread

Years
Make me a list of what you need in the breedables area. i have -all- of them except for spinda (nobody seems to have this thing -.-*)
I can also breed you DW ♀ poliwag (saw you didnt have it listed in the dw area)

I Need a female DW gligar/swablu if you can breed them :)

And dont worry if you need a huge load of the breedables, it's not a problem to breed them for the good dw females i dont have yet (check my thread for what i have listed, just in case you come across more i need)

xhainingx

grimer? I hardly know her
Years
Make me a list of what you need in the breedables area. i have -all- of them except for spinda (nobody seems to have this thing -.-*)
I can also breed you DW ♀ poliwag (saw you didnt have it listed in the dw area)

I Need a female DW gligar/swablu if you can breed them :)

And dont worry if you need a huge load of the breedables, it's not a problem to breed them for the good dw females i dont have yet (check my thread for what i have listed, just in case you come across more i need)

dw poliwag would be great, and yeah of course i can breed gligar and swablu. Whatever number of pokemon from gen iii you wanna throw in would be much appreciated, anything i don't have in there

What about a staraptor?Is that good?

I can get to any evolutions of anything I have listed haha, sorry

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
yeah definitely, my sisters birthday party thing is happening this weekend so im kinda busy but ill do that trade
edit: I hatched a female DW eevee this morning you can have instead of a male

Ah, sorry. I've been dead, so I haven't been able to trade. I can sometime tommorow, if that's okay with you. [It might be later in the day tommorow, Ima hopefully see Harry Potter, so it would be after that ;P]

xhainingx

grimer? I hardly know her
Years

Ah, sorry. I've been dead, so I haven't been able to trade. I can sometime tommorow, if that's okay with you. [It might be later in the day tommorow, Ima hopefully see Harry Potter, so it would be after that ;P]

I'm sorry about your death, but tomorrow maayyybe but later in the day ill probably be gone.

edit: friends bailed, nvm i should be around later as well

and I need your fc

Last edited:

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
I would like the following 16 DW females:
Exeggcute
Oddish
Sudowoodo
Electrike
Finneon
Chatot
Pachirisu
Zigzagoon
Goldeen
Scyther
Glameow
Natu
Magicarp
Girafarig
Psyduck
Lapras
:D

Please view my thread and if your looking for something thats not on my thread i might still have it ;)

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
it's alright the 2 i got today where:
Pidgey
Rattata

DW females i have ready:
Delibird
Zubat
Farfetch'd

Working on Lickitung now

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Wait a minute! I just remembered i'm already getting a DW female Omanyte off cazzler. so can we do Kabuto and Horsea for Hopip and Feebass?

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Hey buddy ^_^ replying to your post on my thread
I would like to know the natures of these Please:
zekrop
virizion
cobalion
landorus
thundurus
kyurem

P.S. you should add an egg move section ;)

Back