• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xhainingx's trade thread

xhainingx

grimer? I hardly know her
Years
No.088 is Grimer not Shellder. Shellder is No.089
and i can get a Voltorb for you :)

99 is kingler
89 is muk
90 is shelder

but regardless, i was mistaken so thanks

and yeah i do need a voltorb, what do you want for it?

and ghast im sorry i fell asleep waayyy earlier than i meant to

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Voltorb

i'm actually creating a trade thread now (have been for 6 hours!!! i keep deleting my work DX) i'll let you know when its done

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
i notaced i keep pressing Back instead of opening a tab so im doing it in Word then Transfering it i'll try to finish it tomorrow

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I would like a DW Eevee (Do you have a Female one?), Bulbasuar, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, and Totodile.

Okay, I can get you:

Grimer | Voltorb | Electabuzz | Magmar | Machop

From Gen I. The only problem is that I can only get Voltorb and Grimer in my SS, I have no way to transfer them at the moment. I can also have them hold a Water, Fire, Leaf, or Thunderstone, or any other stone. I can also get Pokerus on Electabuzz, Magmar, and Machop for you. Lastly, I need to evolve my Magby/Elekid to get the Electabuzz/Magmar first... unless you want them the way they are (the Elekid knows Ice Punch and Cross Chop, too.)

xhainingx

Years
I would like a DW Eevee (Do you have a Female one?), Bulbasuar, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, and Totodile.

Okay, I can get you:

Grimer | Voltorb | Electabuzz | Magmar | Machop

From Gen I. The only problem is that I can only get Voltorb and Grimer in my SS, I have no way to transfer them at the moment. I can also have them hold a Water, Fire, Leaf, or Thunderstone, or any other stone. I can also get Pokerus on Electabuzz, Magmar, and Machop for you. Lastly, I need to evolve my Magby/Elekid to get the Electabuzz/Magmar first... unless you want them the way they are (the Elekid knows Ice Punch and Cross Chop, too.)

i have a bunch of male DW eevees cause theres like a 6% chance of hatching a female one, so if you want a male you can just have it nbd. i have an electabuzz and magmar, i just don't have them listed in gen I cause i breed them as magbys and elekids. Someones suppose to be getting me voltorb and grimer soon BUT i do still need a machop and whatever stones I can get.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
i have a bunch of male DW eevees cause theres like a 6% chance of hatching a female one, so if you want a male you can just have it nbd. i have an electabuzz and magmar, i just don't have them listed in gen I cause i breed them as magbys and elekids. Someones suppose to be getting me voltorb and grimer soon BUT i do still need a machop and whatever stones I can get.

So... Machop with Pokerus, holding a Water Stone, for a DW Eevee/Squirtle?
If that's fine, I can trade either late tonight or tommorow... probably tommorow.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
If you are still looking for pre gen 5 legendary pokemon i would be more than willing to give you a celebi and an ev trained shaymin if you are willing to hunt down a female lapras with hydration for me ^^

xhainingx

Years
OK, but can we call off galvantula for rayquaza? I got a galvantula from cazzler a few dayz ago.

i actually got a mewtwo from someone too haha, so whatever

If you are still looking for pre gen 5 legendary pokemon i would be more than willing to give you a celebi and an ev trained shaymin if you are willing to hunt down a female lapras with hydration for me ^^

I'll do my best, i do dreamworld everyday so if i find one ill definitely let you know

So... Machop with Pokerus, holding a Water Stone, for a DW Eevee/Squirtle?
If that's fine, I can trade either late tonight or tommorow... probably tommorow.

yeah definitely, my sisters birthday party thing is happening this weekend so im kinda busy but ill do that trade
edit: I hatched a female DW eevee this morning you can have instead of a male

Last edited:
Back