• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xXx-SePtEmBeR-dAiLy-ChIt-ChAt-xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Sooner or later, the lag gets to everyone, and they start double-posting.

We should just go back to seasonal DCCs.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    maybe because pc hasnt been working well? Oo
    and might as wel make this thread a season dcc..
    lol i basically said the same as ^ lol

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i actually dont see why people are double posting anyway.. you just gotta be patient...

Persona

Banned
    Years

Seasonal, you say? I wouldn't mind if that started again, since I haven't posted in one anyway. Besides, it wouldn't make a big difference, just the fact that the threads will keep still for more than a month, and hopefully gain more posts even if the lag continues.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    There might be double posts if there is slight server lag. It's nothing to worry about. Although, I think they should be deleted.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Roy Mustang said:
    Maybe he meant to say that you have to be patient when waiting until your post comes through, instead of trying to click on the "send" button countless times..?

Meh, even so.
    Sometimes for me I only press the button once and it still double posts. o_o

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Meh, even so.

I never really noticed that. I thought it'd make more sense if double posts only occured if you actually do intend on clicking the "send" button twice, and so on. =\

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Meh, even so.
    Weird. It never does that for me...of course it almost never posts, so I lose either way.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Blue said:
    Weird. It never does that for me...of course it almost never posts, so I lose either way.

It never really does that for anyone. PC does mean things to me and not anyone else, because it hates me. :c

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    It never really does that for anyone. PC does mean things to me and not anyone else, because it hates me. :c
    PC hates all of us in equal proportion, Karli. It just likes to pick on you more often.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Maybe he meant to say that you have to be patient when waiting until your post comes through, instead of trying to click on the "send" button countless times..?
    that is preciesly what i meant
    oh and i love my avatar lol =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back