• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xXx-SePtEmBeR-dAiLy-ChIt-ChAt-xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    I'm not a PC'er, how should I know? DCC DOES stand for Daily Chit Chat afterall, and chit chat can get a tad random... *crawls to mmc*

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Lol I dont really feel like reading, so Ima just ask, are you guys being random right now? lol.
    Well if you wanna get involved in the DCC, you probably should read past posts to get an idea of what we're talking about.

But Typhlomence is a bit random. To me it seems like he's just rambling on heheh.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Oh yeah? Well.... shuddup! Feel that? XD No, I'm 13. You cannot compare or relate me to randomness, because I am 13. There.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Did I just earn a threat from an admin? I dare not challenge you XD Okay, just a question, Andy, but what's with the Torchic thing in your signature?
    No, just a flat out no.
    If I threaten someone then they don't have to ask. XD
    It's something I did ages ago on another forum, it was Jake's (Walt) forum.

...rarely. XD; You should still do it more often~

And that was really Jorge's idea, not mine. I just seconded it... XD
    I know I should, but you know how hard it is for me to start IMs. XD

But, if you didn't say "You should go with Growlithe" then I wouldn't be using a Growlithe avy/banner right now. XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    You see, Ashley, you ARE a big influence. And okay, Andy, come on, I was joking XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • You see, Ashley, you ARE a big influence. And okay, Andy, come on, I was joking XD
    Duh, she is an influence on me. But I feel sorry for having to put up with me. XD

BTW, I love your sig Johnny Boy~. Puting a link in your sig is fine, but bashing PC and it's Staff just to boast your forum is a no go. You will NOT put down PC just so you can make a point. Say bye to your lovely sig and hello to a warning. Keep it up and it'll turn into a ban soon enough.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Andy, the way you give out warnings.... DON'T think it was luck that got you that mod spot... XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • You see, Ashley, you ARE a big influence. And okay, Andy, come on, I was joking XD

Yeah... but apparently only on Andy. XD;

And Andy, I don't mind putting up with you at all~

Woah! For the first time since I moved into my dorm... my wireless connection is good instead of low or very low! <3 But of course... this finally happens in the middle of the night when I'm about to go to sleep... XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Lol, somebody has a cheeky laptop~ heh, mine does that too, except I sleep at 2 AM so I doubt that would happen to me >.<

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    My laptop is really annoying, when I want to do something like start up one of my programs it freezes ;; But when I don't need to use it and I accidently start it up, it works fine >O

Also, when I switch my laptop on it takes about 20 minutes to work properly ;[

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I've only had mine since my birthday which was in April, it was quite fast then, sometimes I sneak onto my dads computer if my laptop is going really slow.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I've always hated laptops.

They seem to be too much trouble for what, portability? Is it worth the risk to your hardrive, the extra cost and so on just so you can move it around?

But I guess since I don't need one at the moment, that's why I'm against them.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I only have a laptop because my dad made me get one. When I went to get myself a computer of my own, I wanted a desktop, but my dad insisted I get a laptop.

But now that I have it, I do like it. It's just...my school is stupid and the dorms don't have wireless in them. <<; So I'm making due with what I have by pulling the wireless from the window~

...and it's 7:00am. Totally fell asleep with my laptop on me... and I'm on the top bunk... that's probably not good... x_x;

.::Tsunami::.

.::Not What It Seems::.
    Years
  • I only have a laptop because my dad made me get one. When I went to get myself a computer of my own, I wanted a desktop, but my dad insisted I get a laptop.

But now that I have it, I do like it. It's just...my school is stupid and the dorms don't have wireless in them. <<; So I'm making due with what I have by pulling the wireless from the window~

...and it's 7:00am. Totally fell asleep with my laptop on me... and I'm on the top bunk... that's probably not good... x_x;
    not good?.... your probably right have you got the light on??

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • No, the light's are off... but it's not dark in here... O_o

I meant that it's not good because I've been known to fall asleep with my laptop on in the middle of the night... and my laptop's been known to fall off the bed occassionally, as well. And if it were to fall off from here... yeah, bye-bye laptop. <<;

.::Tsunami::.

.::Not What It Seems::.
    Years
  • No, the light's are off... but it's not dark in here... O_o

I meant that it's not good because I've been known to fall asleep with my laptop on in the middle of the night... and my laptop's been known to fall off the bed occassionally, as well. And if it were to fall off from here... yeah, bye-bye laptop. <<;
    whoah....can't imagine what would happen to it...>_<

darn i need to dress up my profile but i can't find any good fonts or backgrounds any body in here got some...probably not anyway.. i wanted to get a laptop..but then my friend got one he dropped it and it broke in half.. man i wouldnt want that to happen to a laptop if i got one...O_o

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    .... he wasn't talking about viewing threads.

Anywho, my mum's insisting I have a party next year as it's my last year of school. So she want's me to have this huge one with the whole grade.

Not that I'd really mind and all, cause hey, everyone knows that parties are fun. But alot of people in my grade seem to think that parties are more fun with alcohol.

My mother obviously knows this and is against people even turning up if they've drunken just prior to the party. I don't really want people drinking either, cause I don't want myself or my parents to have to deal with the troubles that may come with it.

Oddly enough though, my father isn't against it ...

Anywho, I have plenty of time to try and sort this all out, but what should I do? Should I forbid alcohol at my party, or should I allow it (in moderation)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back