• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

XY Anniversary Tournament (Winner is tiago1901!)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday

XY Anniversary Tournament
    XY Anniversary Tournament (Winner is tiago1901!)

There will also be an XY Random Battle Weekend from October 10th to 12th!

— Details, details, details

This Pokemon Showdown tournament is being held in commemoration of Pokemon XY's anniversary. We'll be using the standard OU format, but with a twist. Only Pokemon from the Kalos region are allowed, and each team has to have at least two Gen 6 Pokemon (Mega Evolutions don't count). The tournament will likely start on October 12th, but delays are possible.

— Other rules

PC's Standard Battle Rules
    • Single-elimination
    • If possible, please use the PC Battle Server for conducting your battles.
    • Post the end results of each match in this thread.
    • Save the battle replay or log in case of potential complications in the future.

— Signing up

Submit a post saying so, and include your Pokemon Showdown username(s).

— Participants

• User 101
    • srinator
    • destinedjagold
    • IndianCharizard# (Brendon McCullum)
    • Zeffy (Lord and Hamster)
    • Zekrom (Zekrom52)
    • Master Krillin (El Upo Del Toro)
    • tiago1901 (Tj19)
    • Langur

[a id]bracket[/a id]
    — Bracket

Click here.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Nah

srinator

I would love to join, username srinator, no idea what all mons are only kalos but google hoorah. Also megas are allowed right? Just clearing it up.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • K, Im In, Showdown Username - IndianCharizard#, Brendon McCullum

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I would love to join, username srinator, no idea what all mons are only kalos but google hoorah.
    There are links in the first post, ya dummy.

Also megas are allowed right? Just clearing it up.
    As long as they're allowed in OU, yes. However, they don't count towards your total amount of Gen 6 Pokemon, unless the Pokemon originated from Gen 6 like Diancie.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Spoiler:
    It has begun! Sorry for the delay. Click here for the bracket. Everyone has until October 30th to complete their matches.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Can't battle anytime soon, very busy with uni, so I'm dropping out :( Already pm'd my opponent but I'm posting here as well to make it official.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Disqualified Master Krillin for being inactive. IndianCharizard# is inactive as well, but I'll wait for Langur and destinedjagold to finish their battle before doing anything.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Disqualified Master Krillin for being inactive. IndianCharizard# is inactive as well, but I'll wait for Langur and destinedjagold to finish their battle before doing anything.

um... he said that he couldn't battle because he's too busy, and gave me the win. but maybe he's not busy now? i'll ask him if i see him later in the battle server. ^^
    if he's not busy, then maybe the two of us can battle. I...kinda don't like a free win. :P

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    um... he said that he couldn't battle because he's too busy, and gave me the win. but maybe he's not busy now? i'll ask him if i see him later in the battle server. ^^
    if he's not busy, then maybe the two of us can battle. I...kinda don't like a free win. :P
    This tournament has already been delayed enough, so I'll disqualify them. I'll also have to disqualify IndianCharizard# because he's inactive. That means you and tiago1901 are in the finals. Good luck to both of you!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    This tournament has already been delayed enough, so I'll disqualify them. I'll also have to disqualify IndianCharizard# because he's inactive. That means you and tiago1901 are in the finals. Good luck to both of you!

I'll contact him then and see if we can arrange a time to battle. ^^

Last edited:
    Back