• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Yet Another Pokémon Story - A Johto/Kanto Adventure

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Even though we have reached the quota of 9 players, I will be accepting SUs for 24 more hours. All other town suggestion beyond this post are null and void. The winner is Ectruteak City! The IC will be up ASAP.

Last edited:

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
We're open for business, folks

Regarding the "Sakura" quest, one of the personal quests I wanted to send Emberlyn on revolved around a little girl going missing and her wanting to help find her. I'm thinking we can tie those two events together; the two girls could go missing for a similar reasons. Because of that, if anyone's interested in "claiming" that specific quest, if you could alert me to what you plan to have happened to Sakura, I'd really appreciate it.

But Emberlyn will most likely tour Ecruteak for a few posts before heading south. Might investigate those fires afterwards. She will probably show some interest in the Burned Tower at some point as well. There were certainly wild Pokemon there in the games, but I assume there won't be in the RP since there aren't any available Pokemon listed under Ecruteak in the IC thread, correct?​

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
We're open for business, folks

Regarding the "Sakura" quest, one of the personal quests I wanted to send Emberlyn on revolved around a little girl going missing and her wanting to help find her. I'm thinking we can tie those two events together; the two girls could go missing for a similar reasons. Because of that, if anyone's interested in "claiming" that specific quest, if you could alert me to what you plan to have happened to Sakura, I'd really appreciate it.

But Emberlyn will most likely tour Ecruteak for a few posts before heading south. Might investigate those fires afterwards. She will probably show some interest in the Burned Tower at some point as well. There were certainly wild Pokemon there in the games, but I assume there won't be in the RP since there aren't any available Pokemon listed under Ecruteak in the IC thread, correct?​
I can't wait to see what you do with her. ;)
About the Tower, yes you are correct. I have something partially planned for it later.
*coughcough*EnteiRaikouSuicune*cough*Ho-Oh*coughcough*Maybe Lugia*cough*

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
First post up! I'll be writing more later to do the Eevee challenge and catch whoever is starting all those fires.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Not sure what I will do yet. I will probably have a post up tomorrow or saturday, and it'll give me time to think of what I want to do with my post :) I think I'll have Garrett check out the Bell tower or something.

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
I think I'll help Sunny with her double battle! Those are always fun~ I'll have a post up tomorrow, most likely.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
I just finished Disclosed post, and I read Strikit's post last night. I really enjoyed reading them guys! Keep it up! It makes me think that I need more detail in my posts...

So Axel, I forgot to mention before, did you create Harper's sprite?

Oh, and one more thing. Even though SUs are closed, I allowed one person in that PMed me because we're not at that "point of no return" y'know? So Royal's SU should be here soon. I just wanted to let you guys know so no one thinks that she's breaking rules. ;)

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
Thanks for letting me post here, Catman! Here's my SU, if/when any positions open. If anything needs to be edited, please let me know and I shall jump back in to edit accordingly.

---

Name: Rayne Visceron
Appearance: Tall and muscular, Rayne stands at 6' 2", even without her shoes. She enjoys her choice of comfortable, long-sleeved clothing even in extremely hot weather. Her clothes typically stick in the spectrum of blacks and reds, with the occasional blue, purple, or orange peaking out in some way or form. Even before she began her journey, and after she was allowed due to her medical and health position, Rayne kept herself well-balanced. Underneath her clothing, her skin is lightly sun-kissed and she is lined with muscle. Her eyes are a dull shade of gray-blue, and she always seems tired because permanent bags seem to hang around her eyes, even when she's energetic and bouncing off the walls. Her hair is just about shoulder-length, and at its roots is a beautiful strawberry chestnut. From her tips up midway in her curls, her hair is highlighted a vibrant sunny blonde. However, hidden underneath her hair is a massive scar. Obscured by her hair, the scar reached across her scalp to two inches down her neck. The scar along her neck is barely visible, and Rayne is self-conscious of it and can get defensive and aggressive if asked about it, and if other people saw it. Best to avoid that topic of conversation with her.
Personality: Despite her age and normally reclusive nature, Rayne is extremely pleasant and sociable. Come up and introduce yourself. Come up and challenge her to a battle. When you talk to her, you'll always find a smile on her face. She might invite you a several mile hike in the mountains, or to go out and train with her. She's an understanding person, but loves to travel and train. Despite her bright look to life and her world, she's also highly competitive, but will not put herself or her Pokémon in serious danger if a situation proves to threaten lives. Maybe she'll grow out of this, but no time soon… Rayne loves all sorts of Pokémon and treats each and every one of them as if they were her own. She even enjoys cooking different types of Pokémon food for all types and enjoys to see all Pokémon happy. She always looks on the bright side of life now and will go out of her way to defend that and life. Why? Let's just say… when she's ready, she'll talk about it to those close to her.
History:
Spoiler:

Hometown: Viridian City, Kanto
Starter Pokémon: Raenhik (Torchic) / SHINY / Ability: Speed Boost / Male / Adamant Nature / Lvl. 5 / Scratch, Growl, Low Kick (Egg Move) , Flame Burst (Egg Move)
~Raynhik – Pronunciation: rain – ick ~
Starting Area Suggestion: N/A (This has already been chosen)
Roleplay Sample: (I'm going to write this as if it's part of my first post)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
I meant to do this before, but I forgot. {XD} You're accepted!

O: Ohhh, okay! Yay!

Since I've been accepted, I'd love to see if I can claim the opportunity to go find the Gym Leader if no one else is going to that (I looked through previous posts and didn't see any people who wanted to do this). Though I'd like to do a few posts before that to raise up Raenhik and get more Pokemon on the team and do my first post for the Kimono Girls before doing that. Hopefully that works!

Thanks for the opportunity!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
O: Ohhh, okay! Yay!

Since I've been accepted, I'd love to see if I can claim the opportunity to go find the Gym Leader if no one else is going to that (I looked through previous posts and didn't see any people who wanted to do this). Though I'd like to do a few posts before that to raise up Raenhik and get more Pokemon on the team and do my first post for the Kimono Girls before doing that. Hopefully that works!

Thanks for the opportunity!

That mission is all you man!

Welcome to the group!

As for me I think I'll just go catch a Pokemon and come back for the eevee challenge. Question though Catman, will that challenge always be there, or will it be gone once we leave Ecruteak? Or are we allowed to stop and start the challenge for healing and stuff or must it be consecutive? I ask because a level 5 mon tends to have trouble with battling 7 straight level 10s ya know?

I'm okay with whatever you had planned, I just wanted to clarify first before I start putting work into my posts~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Posted :) Tried to have Garrett find a wild Vulpix. My next post will pretty much be the other half of him actually battling Vulpix and catching it.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
That mission is all you man!

Welcome to the group!

As for me I think I'll just go catch a Pokemon and come back for the eevee challenge. Question though Catman, will that challenge always be there, or will it be gone once we leave Ecruteak? Or are we allowed to stop and start the challenge for healing and stuff or must it be consecutive? I ask because a level 5 mon tends to have trouble with battling 7 straight level 10s ya know?

I'm okay with whatever you had planned, I just wanted to clarify first before I start putting work into my posts~
Yes, the challenge will always be there, but you can't do it twice unless you failed the first time.
Good luck. ;)

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
I slightly edited Jason's history due to the fact that his power didn't really work out. :3c
I guess that it was a little too ambitious for someone with my lack of skill.

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
I'll post here whenever there's a change to Rayne's team so it's easier to see it here instead of going and reading through my posts. <3

I also thought it would be interesting, because I don't think Rayne would know her new Pokemon's moves immediately, or have a Pokedex to check its moves, so I 'installed' a scanner for that purpose in the Pokemon Center scene in Post 2. Everyone else is absolutely free to use the same idea. :D

Chapter 1 - Post 1
Raenhik battled Spinarak and grew to Level 6

Chapter 1 - Post 2
Raenhik battled Shinx and grew to Level 7
Raenhik forgot Growl and learned Focus Energy.
shinx.gif

Shinx obtained! Named Cleander | Male | Lvl. 4 | Relaxed Nature | Rivalry | Tackle, Helping Hand (Egg Move)
Cleander battled Growlithe and grew to Level 5
Cleander learned Leer.
Raenhik battled Growlithe and grew to Level 8
growlithe.gif

Growlithe obtained! Named Ming | Female | Lvl. 4 | Hardy Nature | Intimidate | Bite

---

I'm also completely open to working with anyone to battle or do a double battle! My PM is always open to talk!

I also had a question for you, Catman. Will there be Pokemon contests held here in Johto?

Last edited:
Back