• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Yet Another) Writer's/Artist's Club

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Sure Eliana ^_^. I just need a penname from you, and a list of the type of work that you write. Before you send any work to me for publication, make sure you take a look at the post titled "Please Read before submitting any more fanworks". Welcome to the club! ;)

(in reply to Oni's post)
    I'm not too familiar with the pokemon special that Green and yellow come from, but I do agree that their personalities make for a good match. It just goes to show, opposites really do attract ( Just like Jessie and James when you think about it).

Years
    I can write an essay about their personalities...their like this:

Red - Stubborn, determined, careless, quick-thinking, and caring (for his friends and Pokemon)
    Green - Smart, Calm, Stubborn, Cold (a bit), Clever, and caring (for his family)
    Blue - Sassy, witty, clever, sweet talker, takes over advantages
    Yellow - Shy, innocent, happy-go-lucky, caring (for everything and everyone)
    Gold - Stubborn, reckless, scatter brained, over confident
    Silver - Cold, Hardened, Quiet, Mysterious
    Crystal - Determined, confident, willing

That's their personalities...basically... XD

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Good, at least the EIC isn't the dirty, dirty liar version of Rocketshipper. Me, I'm somewhere between a Queershipper and Anti-shipper when it comes to J&J being together. Anyway, thanks for the guide Oni. It helps.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    I know what an anti-shipper is, but I'm not familiar with the term queershipper. What does that mean?

Anyway, anyone have anymore ideas to contribute or any more fanworks?

~Ozy~

Years
    Queershippers belive that James is gay, and okay, Jessie probably is too. But they're probably the only people in the world who could concievibly get along with each other in a long-term relationship.

Tomorrow I might have something in. I don't know, it's a busy day for me. But I think an interactive fic might be interesting.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    An interactive fic? That sounds like a good idea. You mean the kind where everyone adds a bit, right?

~Ozy~

Years
    Indeed I do. I've seen some rather interesting ones, what needs to be done is make sure that it doesn't go on for too long or get too out of hand.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Alright, lets do it; it is a good writing exercise. You and I can moderate it to ensure it goes along well. Would you like to start it?

(Oh, and maybe we should do it in a different color to set it apart from regular posts.)

~Ozy~

Years
    Very well. Shall we put it in orange?
    First, the setting: It's Christmas time in Pallet town and every (I do mean EVERY major-ish) character has gathered for a massive banquet in Professor Oak's mansion. So, this is the various interactions between the characters.
    The Rules: Keep battling/fighting to a minimum. I'd like this to be peaceful and interaction-oriented. Keep sexual stuff to a minimum, please. That should be self-evident, but still...Try to keep your posts to a maximum of two paragraphs. Finaly, make your section make sense in the context of the previous posts, even if they might espouse views on the series you disagree with. You can do your best to try and bend it, but try to abide by the previous posts as well.

Gary Oak ripped a chunk out of his turkey leg, staring down the table at Ash. The boy was talking softly to Misty, who was giggling softly. Gary couldn't quite figure out which of the pair was making him angry but one of them was. He saw Ash lean in closer and felt a fresh surge of anger. He wanted to punch something badly. Instead, he contended himself with glaring at the both of them. It took his grandfather shouting at him to realize he was supposed to pass the mashed potatoes.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Well said, Takai, but I would like to add something; let's not have any obscene language either. It just gets blocked out anyway and it interrupts the flow of the story. Alright, sorry about that interruption. That was quite an eloquently written beginning though ^_^.

~Ozy~

Years
    Danke, RF, danke indeed. I thought the obscenities would be self-evident, but thanks for resaying it. Anyway, who waants to continue it?

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    After placing a heaping spoonful of mashed potatoes onto his plate, Proffessor Oak looked thoughtfully at his grandson, who seemed to be studying his rival with a look more contemptuous look than that typical of someone involved in a friendly competition.

"Something wrong, Gary?"

The question seemed to take him by suprise as he turned quickly to face his grandfather, looking as if he had just snapped out of a deep reverie. He gave the proffessor a look of angst as he turned his attention to his plate of untouched food.

"No. Just fine."

~Ozy~

Years
    What Gary couldn't hear, though,was surprising. Ash was involved in the middle of a fairly raunchy joke and was busy illustrating the point of it with a sausage and onion ring.{If this offends anyone, sorry, I'll edit it.}Misty was slightly indignant about the whole thing, although it was amusing to watch Ash's gesturing. She giggled and blushed at the end, caught between laughter, embarrasment, and a desire to slap her crush.

Tucked safely away in the hallway closet in the guest house, Tem Rocket was busy enjoying their own special brand of holiday cheer, involving stolen food, a dastardly plot revolving around the thievery of various Pokemon, and Jessie argueing with James over the sale of his bottlecap collection.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    In the midst of his human companions arguments, Meowth had managed to eat the majority of their stolen food, and it wasn't long until they noticed it. Forgetting their plots, daydreams of riches, and even their argument over money, Jessie and James began tearing into Meowth verbally. Soon, their heated argument spilled out into the hall as the flimsy door gave way.

~Ozy~

Years
    Professor Samuel Oak had no idea about the commotion in his guest house. Finally having finished his dinner, and perhaps having had a bit too much champagne, he decided to make an announcement. Standing with a bit of trouble, he began tinklng his glass with a salad fork. Finally, everyone stopped their own conversations and looked up at him. He began "Friends, young and old, students of mine, and most importantly...relatives. It is tonight that I've decided to admit something that has weighed on me for fourteen years. It is with both pleasure and pain that I admit that I have involved with someone both romantically and sexually for all this time. We have a child, of whom we are both proud." He gestured down the table towards Ash, then continued "I must admit that I am in love with Mrs. Delia Ketchum of Pallet Town."

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Everyone present stared at him as if he'd lost it, whilst Ash only stared on with that same clueless expression that he always wore whenever something confused him. The room was dead silent as Mrs. Ketchum practically leaped from the table and ushered the stumbling proffessor into the kitchen. It was then that Ash noticed the menacing glare that Gary was shooting him from accross the dinner table.

~Ozy~

Years
    Gary was furious. That total idiot his younger uncle? Keeping up the glare, he sighed inwardly, thinking There goes the night.

The rest of the room finally caught the full drift of what had been said and broke into a total uproar, people whispering, talking, and even shouting in indignation and confusion. Sure, the Ketchums were a respectable family (or were until recently), but to enter into a relationship with the Oaks...Well, it was nigh on unthinkable.

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    Ash stared off into space, his expression unchanging. It seemed the reality of the situation had not totally hit him yet.

"Ash? Ash?"

Ash turned his attention over to Misty, who was calling his name. She bit her lower lip in nervousness as she continued.

"Do you wanna talk?"

"Huh?" He paused for a moment."About what?" He asked nievly.

Misty looked at him with a look that said Are you serious?."About...Ummm.." She nodded towards the door to the kitchen where Proffessor Oak and Mrs. Ketchum had exited to only minutes ago.

"Oh."

There was a moment of silence between them as Ash looked to he floor.

"It's no big deal." He turned to his plate and began to eat again, but this time, more slowly, more deep in thought.

~Ozy~

Years
    Misty's eye started twitching in disbelief. ,Is he serious, she began thinking. It's not every day you find out that you're the illigetimate son of one of the most famous researchers in the world and have familial senority over your rival. She really needed a bit of thinking time. Standing up, she put her hand on Ash's shoulder and said "Well, if you do want to talk, just find me, okay?"

Gary had stormed off to bed, but found himself unable to sleep. He had too much on his mind. Silently, he began searching for the rope in his pack. After finding it, he pulled on he pack and threw his cloak over it. Tying the rope to the windowsill, he bagan rappeling down fro the third floor. When he hit the ground, he left the rope and turned towards Viridian City.

Back