• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YGO: Individual Card Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    9/10

Aside from airknight going rampant on your goats (haha, goats), there are several other "trampling" monsters that are somewhat used in here. personally think it's still a very good "shield" to begin with. Quick Magic actually made it icing on the cake (and playable).

Orochi Breakwing

Shut the muk up...
    Years
    Okay, Im rating NoXout even tho we moved on. And can we PLEASE rate something that is NOT OBVIOUSLY a 7+ on the chart? ****..

Okay, anyway, NoXout gets a 6/10 for me, its good monster removal, but if I accidentally nail a Magician of Faith or Cyber jar, and its in my deck, Im really P'Oed about losing my MoF or Cyber jar.

Scapegoat. thats a 8/10 for the OMG SAVE ME blockers, but as stated before, trample OWNS teh goats. Good Creature Swap fodder, too. An attack mode goat, for your monster. Thank you, and goodnight.

Btw, Skull Servant isnt so useless....Add one Triangle Power. Thats what he's FOR. Human Wave decks.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Mullet has asked me to post hte next card of the week for him since he is unable to get on at this time.The card this week is Reload.

I give it 7out of 10. A good chance to start fresh if ytou have nothing but garbage, but not exactly an offensive spell in any way.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    That's true, yet it's also good if you're looking for a certain card to finish off your opponent. If you use Reload, there's a good chance you may get it too. Though, would two Reload's be good in a deck?

BTW: I give this card an 8/10 for sheer strategy reasons.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    honestly dunno. I think if you really want to be able to hunt down that one particular card, go for it. I could actually use a reload in my deck. :\

Orochi Breakwing

Shut the muk up...
    Years
    *sigh* Another obvious 7.

Who wouldnt wanna trade a hand that they cant particularly USE for a 10x better one (hopefully)?

By the way, there is no longer a "hunt" for Reload, as 2 come in the Zombie Madness structure deck. I wonder why it was a super rare in the first place? It was a common in japanese..

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    You can't really give reload a proper rating unless you rate it according to the decks that it works best with. Those are Exodia, Last Turn, and most of all, Scientist decks. Reload was a card most meant for instant win decks that only rely of a few cards for their combo that absolutely MUST be in their hand to work or they will lose. In any of these decks, I give Reload a 8.2/10, mainly for the one card loss in the new hand. if it gave you the same size hand as you lost, I'd give it a 9.2. In most decks, gaining a new hand with one card less then you had just isn't worth the hand disanvantage. Hand-Disruption is now very popular again if you manage your hand too poorly, you'll end up in just as bad a situation as Pre-Ban, with or without Yata. Topdecking against a BLS: Envoy of the Beginning isn't much better, or Jinzo for that matter, vleh. You always seem to topdeck traps when he's on the field...:\ In all other decks I give it a 5.4/10. Just isn't worth it, go with Card Destruction if you absolutely need a new hand, it speeds up your deck and dumps all the good cards your opponent has.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Problem is I rescently have found myself facing opponents where the cards I have just won't do. REload is the best way for me to have another shot at a new hand. Granted my cards are good, but when facing down a jinzo and 3 spear dragon, the opponent already using his change of heart and compulsories first to clear my field, I'm already at a sever disadvantage. This has happened too often rescently. Which Is why I plan on testing reload to see if it may aid me in getting the cards I need. also, my oppontent plays his hand well enough that he has less cards than me most often. card destruction would hurt me more than him, since some of my cards would be good, just unfit for that situation.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    I'm finally back.

New card.

Fissure
    Magic Card
    Destroy a monster on your opponets side of the field with the lowest defence.

I remember when this card was good, then I got really bad, and now after Advanced Format was put into play this card can shine once again, I play 2 in my deck, and they work very well, and annoy so many people, not only is it good, it's so fun to play this once crappy card, that is now quite good, 7.5-8/10.

Last edited:

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    It didn'tm regester my last post for Fissure. So I have to double post to make sure people know that this topic is still up.

Cumpulsory Evacuation Device
    Trap Card
    Return one monster on the field to the owners hand.

It's a good card, but overrated by a lot of people, it can save you monsters from cards like Crossout, and it can stop your opponets creature from attacking, so it gets a 8.5/10.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Mullet said:
    If you really want me too, I could put up, a card from the new set, which came out today, even though I really don't feel like it, I'm sick again.

I haven't seen any of the cards for the new set except for the ones Biran had. AC isn't exactly good about being up on their new card stock. >>

Vagabond Aeon

The Last In Line
    Years
    I'd think by now you would know my opinion on the card.

9/10, it's only downfall is you have to know when to use it, such as when your opponent Special Summons something and he can still Normal/Tribute summon something that might be *****ier. Good for bounce decks though.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    I'm kind of late. New card.

Creature Swap
    Magic Card
    Both players select 1 monster from their respective sides of the field, and switch control of those monsters with each other. The selected monstrers cannont change their battle position this turn.

Three words for this card it is awesome, and broken. That's about all I need to say, it gets a 9.5/10.
    :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back