• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's and Comwiz's Mega Flea Market

What would you like to see more of? :D

• Total voters

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    Not a problem. Thanks anyways.

Everyone, so sorry for the inconvenience, but I will not be able to trade until tonight around 11PM EST. I know I keep moving the time, but that time is set in stone. If you can trade at this time, tell me now so I can go ahead and put your fc in my pal pad. I'll be in there trading with comwiz, so if I don't see you automatically or I go out don't worry. I'll get to you in a sec. Promise. But you must tell me within the next hour or so if you can be in the wifi room at 11:00PM EST or later. Only later to about 1:00PM EST or so. I can't stay up all night. I'm human too. lol Keep in mind that the thread isn't even 10% done.. I still have many things to add. I'm actually thinking of listing each little thing I need to do on a piece of paper tonight and coming up with a percentage scheme to show you how far along the thread is. lol Be looking for that tomorrow. It will probably be at the top of the first post, along with a list of everything I still need to add. Basically showing you what you can expect in the near future. ;) Thanks for the support so far everyone. You will be rewarded with many everyone-wins giveaways and contests and such in the future. Like I said, just tell me if you can be in the wifi room from 11PM-1AM EST to claim your prize. Thanks!

swimgeek94

Breeder Extraordinaire!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2012
    hey yomama. i can be in the wifi room between 11-1 est. most likely closer to 11 pm EST. thanks!! my info is in my sig

yomamathecableguy

Years
    sounds good man. it'd be sad if I couldn't give the winner their prize on the day they were drawn. lol i'll be on then with your master ball and shiny ho-oh.

Oh everyone, I just edited the first part of the Table of Contents to link to the sections of the thread. This saves you time from scrolling all the way down there! There are also Back to Top links in each of the Pokemon sections. This will be done for each section and each part of the table of contents hopefully tomorrow :D Tell me what you think. Also, I NEED SUGGESTIONS!! It can't be the best if it isn't what you want!

yomamathecableguy

Years
    My pleasure man. :D Anybody else need their prize today? :) Although this day didn't exactly start very well either. I'm just sort of getting tired of waking up yelling or waking up mad. And for the past 5 days that's how it's been. T.T But oh well. I can't take that on you guys :D

yomamathecableguy

Years
    Just added my bio ^_^ I think i'm gonna go back to sleep for now though. lol night everyone.

animeftw - awesome. shoot me a PM and we'll talk about it when i wake up in a couple hours lol

Last edited:

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    ok then................................................

I can do the evloution Breding leveling and daycare severices

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Years
    Hmm.. we may get you to help us with those sometime when the demand is greater. :D Thanks!

well everyone, the pokemon section has been completed. :D but it will be filled out insanely more over the next few days.. i think i'm going to make a poll to allow you to choose what we get more of!! i'm really not sure what you everyone wants, because no one is giving suggestions. :/ so please take part in this poll!!

oh yeah also tell me if you're available to claim your prize today if you were in the giveaway. lol

Last edited:

Stratomaster

METALLICA ROCK!,SLIPKNOT SUCK!
    Years
    interested in these... anything from my tread u want???

Level 100 Female Shiny Froslass (Japanese)
    ID: 09177
    Nature: Rash Ability: Snow Cloak
    PokeRus?: Yes, but cannot spread it

Level 50 Female Shiny Pidgeotto
    ID: 57181
    Nature: Lonely Ability: Tangled Feet
    PokeRus?: Your Choice

Level 50 Female Shiny Pidgeot
    Nature: Hardy Ability: Keen Eye
    PokeRus?: Your Choice

Level 49 Male Shiny Vileplume
    Nature: Modest Ability: Chlorophyll

piloswine and nidorina

yomamathecableguy

Years
    lol hmmm.. do you have a shiny dialga? and a shiny swellow would be really nice.. not sure if you have those just saying :P

and yay!! golden section *does a jig* lol

Stratomaster

METALLICA ROCK!,SLIPKNOT SUCK!
    Years
    yup im goin on wifi now, i think we traded before so i should have ur fc added....

^_^

no we didnt lol i just added u now see u there^_^

waitin on wifi now, ^_^.....

Last edited:
    Back