• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's and Comwiz's Mega Flea Market

What would you like to see more of? :D

• Total voters

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    Sounds good man :D I can't wait for those games.

Seems like a good time. :) PM me around then ^_^

MLU - the master ball isn't a problem ^_^ lol i'll be able to trade after 4 EST :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Not sure what kinds of things you're looking for but, I've got items like a Flame Orb and an Old Amber or I know you have a lot of them but I have Moon, Thunder, Water, Fire and Leaf Stones...

yomamathecableguy

Years
    Not sure what kinds of things you're looking for but, I've got items like a Flame Orb and an Old Amber or I know you have a lot of them but I have Moon, Thunder, Water, Fire and Leaf Stones...

hmm i'm interested in teh flame orb :D

Could I collect the Heartscale now and could you do the Pokerus at the same time

Atleast I got a heartscale. I'll take it when you get on. :)

Thanks! I'm Ready when you are

ii can trade whenever just wondering when you want ur stuff lol

Hey, I'd like to claim my prize. I guess I'm ready when you are :)

I'm ready to claim my prize when you are.

I'll be able to trade everyone their prizes at around 8:30 EST. Sorry for the delay everyone. Just post here and tell me if that time's good for you ^_^

yomamathecableguy

Years
    alright sounds cool. around 8:30 est then.

nosloc - what can you offer?

also everyone - BIG EARNING OPPORTUNITY

I'm looking for someone that can make many, many userbar sized banners for the thread. they'd be put in the table of contents instead of normal text and they would link to the individual sections. please post or pm if you think you can do this. also provide an example of one for teh Shiny Pokemon section. make sure the banners are themed. thanks!!

BIG EARNING OPPORTUNITY

Hey everyone. I am in need of someone that can make 40+ userbar sized banners for my thread. They will be used for the table of contents instead of text. They will also link to the corresponding section of the thread. But you don't need to worry about that. I will just need you to make the userbar and send me a link. :D You must be experienced. I will need an example of one for the Shiny Pokemon section so I can see what you're made of. :) Please make sure it is themed to suit the section as well. I will pay you very well. ;)

Last edited:
    Back