• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know u Liek Pokemon too much when...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You know you like Pokemon too much if you've even HEARD of the phrase "So, I herd u liek Mudkipz?"

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    ykylptmw yor teacher tells you off for drawing mudkips in your mathes books.[it happens regulary]

Years
    YKYLPTMW if you put your fingers in a (don't know how to say it in english) ,a thing where you put the plug from your computer in or anything else that needs electricity, and take your best friends hand and yell "[your name] do THUNDER!!"

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
    Years
    YKYLPTMW:
    1. you beat the elite 4 100 times or more
    2. you give your pokemon japanese sounding names
    3. you begin hacking the games

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    YKYLPTMW whenever a friend or family say a words in the English language like "Ditto", "Farfetched", "Unknown", "Abracadabra", "Muck", "Crabby", "Drowsy", "Gloom", "Jinx", etc. (the list goes on).

You shout out "Ha! You said a Pokemon name! YOU LOVE POKEMON AS MUCH AS I DO!!"

YKYLPTMW also when a tear comes to your eye when you hear the Pokemon gameboy intro! :')

Last edited:

dudegirl626

schOOL TOMMOROW
    Years
    YKYLPTMW when someone sneaks up behind you and when you turn around, you think in your head, "A wild human appears!"

This actually happened to me...

IcyByte

Just Call Me Icy
    Years
    YKYLPTMW when you stalk around in tall grass throwing plastic Pokeballs at bugs and rabbits.

Years
    YKYLPTMW You sit around being moody because your becoming a teen and you can't get up early enough anymore too watch the new episodes or have people buy you the movies.

Back