• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know u Liek Pokemon too much when...

TTH

Got leaf stone?
Years
  • YKYLPTMW When you start referring to Pigeons as Pidgeys. I did this by accident a few times and got so many stares....

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    You know you like Pokemon too much when.. you join multiple Pokemon forums, have pictures of your favorite Pokemon anime character on multiple computers and have a picture of that character as your avatar on these forums. (personally, I am guilty of all these things)

eevee00

Prof Oak's Aide
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    YKYLPTMW you wish the Pokemon theme tune was on guitar hero.

Jonny Buuz

La di da di do di da di dum...
    Years
  • You know you like Pokémon too much when Ditto is on the title slide of the Embryonic Stem Cell presentation you made for AP Biology.

Ekeshum

Fan of Saturn
    Years
  • You know your obsessed with pokemon when...

OMG I love these lists!!! Okay I have a few:
    1.When you make lists like these or print someone else's trying to do everything on them just to be a top fan( i've tried that, please don't ask)
    2.You have the national dex on a game and have completed it.
    3. YOu have two copies of a game. (I have 2 diamond!!!)
    4.You get in trouble because in history class, when they teach you about knights because you say "And don't forget the greatest knight in history of Cameron, Sir. Aaron, who saved the world by sacrificing himself by using his aura!!!!
    5. At think time or detention for that outburst, you tell them you got in trouble for protesting a legendary knight's honor.
    6.You have converted a hater to a fan, because they are afraid of your mach punch. If someone actually stands up to you and asks you to fight, you say, sure, as long as I get to be Mewtwo!!!
    7. You try for hours to cut a rock in half with a leaf to prove to your friends that grass pokemon are stronger against rock types. If you really do succeed, you truly ARE obsessed.
    8. Your greatest dream, other than being a master, is to be the # one pokemon fan in the world!!! (I've tried)
    9. You know every song, and you worship pokemon or a character.

I have more...
    When you spray on bug spray and confidently walk 100 steps
    When your science projects are all related to pokemon. You do your bug report on scyther and you say the natural disasters are caaused by pokemon. (avalanches by abomasnow, tsunamis by lugia, forest fires by charizard...) and you do your volcano report on heatran.
    you go around in the hallways dressed as ash ketchum you carry around pokeballs, you stand somewhere very public and yell at the top of your lungs (and i hereby declare to the world... i will be a pokemon master!!) (me!!!)
    you get crushes on characters and you can't talk about anything but pokemon

Last edited:

GuardianofAuraGirl

OMG I love these lists!!! Okay I have a few:
    4.You get in trouble because in history class, when they teach you about knights because you say "And don't forget the greatest knight in history of Cameron, Sir. Aaron, who saved the world by sacrificing himself by using his aura!!!!
    you get crushes on characters and you can't talk about anything but pokemon

*laughs*

when:

~ you get crushes on the characters
    ~ when you have a dream about them (when you're sleeping)
    ~ you draw a lot of Pokemon pictures
    ~ you join forums just because of that
    ~ you can't forget about them no matter how hard you try

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • YKYLPTMW...on a social networking site you put Arceus under religious views!

I did that...but it's changed now!

Years
  • YKYLPTMW...

Here's a list:

1. When you think Red Bull is a Potion.
    2. When you do the Voice's of Pokémon.
    3. When you play games at the arcade and try to figure what Pokémon to get with your winning.
    4. When you go to a department store and wonder why there is no vending machine on the top floor.
    5. When you think your countries Prime Minister/President is the leader of Team Rocket.

Back