• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Catchphrase.

Nemaru

nah
Years
  • A lot of people come up and talk to me during school, mostly about stuff I don't care about. I guess you could say this is my catchphrase, considering I always say it. This is usually what happens:

Random kid: "OMG I just aced a math test!!"
    Me: "...What, you want a cookie or something?"

Or something like that. It's kind of fun actually. My friend Brianna and I have this inside joke about it, but it's a little too mature to explain. >_>;

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • I don't really have a set one, but there's a lot of stuff I say a lot.
    "OMGWUT"
    "...that's not weird at all"
    "THE GAME!"

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    At the end of sentences and things I like to put this: ,yes?

Example:
    This catchphrase makes me sounds more knowledgeable, yes?
    ^ I do this a lot, except with "yeah" rather than "yes," but it's mostly IRL that I do it.

I have a tendency to kind of absorb little words and phrases from those I talk to most, both online and IRL, so I don't really have a set catchphrase or emotes, as they all change frequently (even if they aren't from other people).

I do have a motto, though. It's the Latin phrase in my usertitle, meaning "fortune favors the brave."

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    Do you know what my usertitle means? It's Latin too, ;)
    I just found mine by picking through a list of Latin quotes/phrases because I wanted one to go on an emblem/seal thing I was making. I don't actually know any Latin. :/

Also, to stay on topic~

In addition to picking up on others' words/phrases, I do come up with my own at times, or kind of mix them around and add my own twist. Can't think of any examples off the top of my head, though. |D

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • Oh, how could I forget... whenever anyone asks where a person/object/place is to no one in general, I am the first to respond that it was destroyed by a wizard.

Examples:

Some guy: Hey everyone, where's Dylan?
    Me: He was destroyed by a wizard.

Some girl: Has anyone seen my comb?
    Me: It was destroyed by a wizard.

Psycho Mantis: Where are the evacuation facilities located?
    Me: They were destroyed by a wizard.

Years
  • ....Hmm....my catchphrases depend on what kind of mind-set I am in...whether I'm Shay or Ace...I'll include both...
    Shay has very few catchphrases, mainly they are catchwords;

• "I can haz cookiez?"
    • "D-desu?"
    • "Myaaa?"
    • "Indeed."
    However, Ace has a multitude of catchphrases which are as followed;

• "Do everyone a favor and slip into something more comfortable; like a coma."
    • "I'm only smiling because I'm slowly killing you in my mind."
    • "Trashcat is not amused!"
    • "Don't make me shove this pen through your f-cking eye!"
    • "I will cut a b-tch!"
    Yeah...oodles of fun...eh....

Years
  • "Hazaw"- is usually what I say if something good happens :p sounds pure slow when I write it down haha. "Aon sca por moi?" is my version of 'any news for me?'
    Really don't know why though :)

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Lots of sarcastic phrases, which I tend to use IRL more than online because sarcasm, unfortunately, tends to fail over the internet.

Years
  • I have several, but the big three are "(Yes, well,) I have that effect on people", "That is just true", and the entire speech of 'Catman' from this cartoon, said whenever someone asks me for a favour. I don't have a life, and that is just true.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I usually use :] and :[ more than most people, but as for words, I really don't think I have one. I just say whatever comes to mind when I read/hear the sentence said. XD

Back