• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current reputation...?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • If you want to tell someone you gave them a rep point, put your name in the comment, no need to say so here... ^^;

mew42003 - I assume you didn't bother to read what I wrote. His thread was closed. x.X;;

EDIT: Almost forgot. 8,130 now. X3

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i didnt rep someone for the exersices i got repped and anywho i know who did it

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to everyone. ^^; But really, even if you didn't, it wasn't really necessary to say you didn't...

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • pokemunna said:
    i hate when that happens u get a timy bit of rep at a time then boom some1 with high rep comes along and bam alot of rep gone anywho still the same 304
    the same thing happens to me all the time..It really does suck.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • I have 604 im happy with it (not saying i dont want more just i dont feel like i have little rep). I have had 1 bad and 1 neutral.

Back