• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current reputation...?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
  • Hi guys. I'm back to PC.

Anyway, I got 565 rep points now. Gee, I should start posting more often.

Furaigon

Flygon iz teh r0x0rz
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    danielthmaniel said:
    How many do you have to have to go up a dot?
    You get an extra dot every 100 rep point. But it looks like there might be a limit because some people have really high rep but not as many dots.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Furaigon said:
    You get an extra dot every 100 rep point. But it looks like there might be a limit because some people have really high rep but not as many dots.
    Nuh-uh.

a) PLEASE! This is NOT the place for that.
    b) 100 points for every dark green block, 200 for the light green blocks.
    c) There IS a limit of dots. 11.

Furaigon

Flygon iz teh r0x0rz
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Nuh-uh.

a) PLEASE! This is NOT the place for that.
    b) 100 points for every dark green block, 200 for the light green blocks.
    c) There IS a limit of dots. 11.
    Not the place for what? Alright, I didn't know about the 200 thing with the light green so thanks for stating it and for saying the limit as well.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • I have 2521 rep points. ^^
    Got some pointless bad rep from Wolfwood saying "your sigs suck you ripper", but it didn't do anything as he has negative rep. ^^
    It's just kinda annoying that pathetic things like that pollute my User CP. XD
    And Furaigon, most of the things Kylie mentioned are in the rep FAQ -- maybe you should check it out. ^^

Furaigon

Flygon iz teh r0x0rz
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    Why are you guys telling me this? I was just trying to answer someone's question.

I still have the same amount of rep as my last post. Which is good because that means it doesn't seem to be abused as much as last time I was here.

Back