• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your FAV 4th Gen Legendary

What Legendary do you like that is 4th Gen?

• Dialga

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Palkia

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Giratina

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • Azelf

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Uxie

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Heatran

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 23 6.7%
  • Phione (Not really...)

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 62 18.2%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 46 13.5%
  • Arceus

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters

Ritchie

EV trainer
    Years
    I hate them all, but I'd say Manaphy, is the best-looking one (and Phione, it's a pity it won't evolve into Manaphy).

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
    Not a major of 4th Generation legendaries, but I still have my limited favorites! (:
    Darkrai, just because. It's got a sick appearance, some pretty neat moves, and it has its own movie. Whats not to love?
    Shaymin is a little cutie too. I love its little face, full of flowers and whatnot. I find its sky form disgusting, I don't like the way they made it. That doesn't stop me from loving it, though.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    My favorite Fourth Generation Legendary from this list is Arceus.
    I just love the concept of any sort of god/goddess/godly being, and Arceus's ability to change its type based on the plate held is awesome, however, a bit restrictive if you wanted to string combination of items held.

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
    LOL, i think i know what ya mean.

I would have to go Darkrai, it's the first dark type pokemon, even though you would think it is a ghost by appearance and what it does, with nightmares.It looks pretty intimidating too.

It is a "Pitch-black" pokemon, ya know'

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I hate choosing! D=

I love Dialga, Giratina AND Darkrai!

I suppose if I HAD to choose one, I suppose I'd go with Giratina, I love the whole Ghost/Dragon type idea and it's become more deadly now with it's Origin Forme.

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
    I hate choosing! D=

I love Dialga, Giratina AND Darkrai!

I suppose if I HAD to choose one, I suppose I'd go with Giratina, I love the whole Ghost/Dragon type idea and it's become more deadly now with it's Origin Forme.

You just wrote every single word that I was going to write :O Giratina's Origin Forme is just plain awesome + Ghost/Dragon is one sexy typing

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
    Giratina...you should trade from DP to Plat so you start off with a Lv.70 Giratina

Back