• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your FAV 4th Gen Legendary

What Legendary do you like that is 4th Gen?

• Dialga

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Palkia

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Giratina

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • Azelf

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Uxie

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Heatran

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 23 6.7%
  • Phione (Not really...)

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 62 18.2%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 46 13.5%
  • Arceus

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
    I pretty much adore Giratina. It's debatably the strongest pokemon on my team and all of its stats are so balanced, yet all so strong. Distortion world was probably my favorite part of Platinum, so naturaly I took a liking to its only inhabitant.

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
    Dakrai is my Favorite 4th Generation Legendary Pokemon. I have just like him it seems his soo awesome and cool. Shaymin is a great pokemon too. cute >3. xD. I think that's all. Darkrai and Shaymin. :-D

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I thought that most of the legendaries were pretty lame actually, there are so many in this generation. The only cool ones I like are Palkia & Dialga, considering they seem like the main legendaries in the game.
    Also, I just realized this. Did anyone else notice that Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie are like the Triforce in the Legend of Zelda?
    Azelf - Willpower Pokemon = Triforce of Power
    Mesprit -Emotion Pokemon = Triforce of Courage
    Uxie - Knowledge Pokemon = Triforce of Wisdom

Gimmy

Rotommmmmmmmmmmmmmnomnom.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    I like Uxie and maybe, just maybe Shaymin. But the movie kinda ruined Shaymin for me.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    I vote Arceus, personally. I mean, come on guys. He's a frickin' god pokemon. Who can beat that (with the exception of uberchu of course)? Yeah, Darkrai and Shaymin are great, and so are the Dragon Trio, but my easy second is one most haven't made much note of.

The MIRAGE Trio. Why? Because they've got all your basics. Uxie, which is pretty awesome as it can put up both walls and has huge defense anyway. Azelf, a beast of an attacker with great stats in both. Mespirit, which is little more than a healer, but I still like it.

After that, I like Heatran purely because its pretty awesome. With fair typing, they have a great variety of special attack bonuses. Heatran simply owns if you use him right.

In short, the god pokemon gets my vote, but the mirages and the volcano come in really close.

Years
    My favorite is Darkrai, he's awesome and pretty cool looking.
    My second favorite would be Dialga, pretty awesome.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    First of all I think there is way too many legendary's for gen 4 but my fav. would have to be skyform Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2011
    Personally, I can't decide which one is my favorite. It's got to be between Darkrai or skyform Shaymin.

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
    I vote Arceus, personally. I mean, come on guys. He's a frickin' god pokemon. Who can beat that (with the exception of uberchu of course)? Yeah, Darkrai and Shaymin are great, and so are the Dragon Trio, but my easy second is one most haven't made much note of.

The MIRAGE Trio. Why? Because they've got all your basics. Uxie, which is pretty awesome as it can put up both walls and has huge defense anyway. Azelf, a beast of an attacker with great stats in both. Mespirit, which is little more than a healer, but I still like it.

After that, I like Heatran purely because its pretty awesome. With fair typing, they have a great variety of special attack bonuses. Heatran simply owns if you use him right.

In short, the god pokemon gets my vote, but the mirages and the volcano come in really close.

Arceus is only the "god" of Sinnoh. It says, ya know...

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
    Looks almost like this thread is going down. Final announcment: GIRATINA WINS!

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Kind of hard really, but I'd say Darkrai is the best, with Giratina and Arceus trailing close behind.

What I like is Darkrai's dark... appearance, and its moveset is nice too, might I add.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Shaymin is adorable <u>
    my favorite has to be shaymin, but i do like Giratina alot too :3

Back