• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your FAV 4th Gen Legendary

What Legendary do you like that is 4th Gen?

• Dialga

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Palkia

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Giratina

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • Azelf

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Uxie

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Heatran

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 23 6.7%
  • Phione (Not really...)

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 62 18.2%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 46 13.5%
  • Arceus

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
  • I say Giratina, I love both of its forms. Not to mention that it has Shadow Force, which saved me so many times against the E4, and the fact that it is part Ghost type, which is pretty cool.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • Shaymin is too awesome a Legendary, for me. Its one of the cutest Legendaries I've come across in the Pokemon universe. Cresselia would come in a close second, because she is one of my favourite Psychic-type Legendaries.

Just to mention, Darkrai may look somewhat 'cool', but in terms of Legendaries, along with Arceus, I find it to be a pretty weak excuse for one. Dark-type needs a much better Legendary. (in terms of gaming, one that isn't the most predictable in the world with the cheapest move in the world~)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Shaymin/Skymin is pretty cool as well. Also I really don't like Darkrai that much because it's kind of creepy but I must say, it is powerful.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Giratina, hands down. It looked cool when I first saw what it looked like in my friend's Pokedex book.

Plus I also caught a legit shiny Giratina in my friend's game.:]

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Arceus is alright but not really my type of pokemon. I don't like picking legendary favorites that much but my most favorite in DPPT is Mesprit. Giratina is alright but to me it's a bit creepy.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well seeing the poll has listed Phione I would have to say it's cute but I like Manaphy a bit more.

Cresselia was amazingly beautiful, but I still prefer Mesprit over it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    For me, its Giratina, not only its my first 4th gen legend i got but also its cool especially its forms..

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • I personally like Darkrai the most out of the forth generation legendaries just because i love the color black and he looks cool anyway :D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I luvv Shaymin, he's so cute, I like the original forme more than Sky forme.

Shaymin is a very cute and tiny legendary. I would have to say I like both formes though because one shows its tough side and the other shows its cute side.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Non Diamond and Pearl legendarys pretty much su ck im very sorry but its true the only one o could pick is DArkri cause it simply looks cool lol im sorry but face the face legendary pokemon pretty much su ck especcially in DPP

The Red Chain

Shaymin is a very cute and tiny legendary. I would have to say I like both formes though because one shows its tough side and the other shows its cute side.

Off topic ; Hahaha, silly Chia pet trying to trick us into thinking it's a Pokemon.

Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie are amazingly cute, and are very good in competitive battling if I say so myself.
    Honestly I think they are the best of the small legendaries.. wonderful move pools and good stat distribution, yet fair enough to not be labeled Uber.
    I also like the unique quality they have, being as they are the only legendaries with more than one tail [not counting Kyorge], and are the creators of spirit.. giving them an ancient and mysterious feel.

The lake trio have my absolute vote. <333

Last edited:

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
  • No Rotom? That's not very fair.

Well then, I'd have to say Giratina(sp?). It is the only Ghost/Dragon type available, and I love it's Origin Forme.

Not trying to go offensive here, but Rotom isn't really a legendary :nervous:
    But who cares? I'll add it next time.

Oh and, the Lake trio have terrible HP stats

To tell you the truth, Arceus does have a cool prowess, but it having the plates make it always have a disadvantage. Even when it doesn't. It also is a little noobish for online tournaments too. Sorry but really.

right now, the scores are tied with Giratina-9 and Darkrai-9. Who will be the TIE breaker?

Last edited:
    Back