• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your FAV 4th Gen Legendary

What Legendary do you like that is 4th Gen?

• Dialga

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Palkia

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • Giratina

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • Azelf

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Uxie

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Heatran

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 23 6.7%
  • Phione (Not really...)

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 62 18.2%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 46 13.5%
  • Arceus

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters

rnstyip

"Next please!"
Years
  • What are you talking about!?

And I'd have to say Darkrai, because it's the freakin' Pokemon of nightmares for heaven' sake!

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE: No matter whether it is holding a plate or not, there is always something super effective against it.

Last edited:

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
  • I was very tempted to vote Phione, just because it get's so little love (one vote? lol).

...but I didn't, 'cause Phione sucks. That stupid thing should not be considered a legendary in any way at all.

I wonder who voted for it...

shaymin

small but powerful

and hes sooo cute luve himm

Shaymin may be powerful, but for only a few turns. Note that Seed Flare only has 5 PP, and Leaf Storm lowers the SP. ATK sharply.

Last edited:

Leafeon1201

Leafeon Expert
    Years
  • I thought cresselia was really pretty. I liked the concept of looking for the pokemon. It was fun and very challenging. I also liked mesprit for this reason

rnstyip

"Next please!"
    Years
  • I thought cresselia was really pretty. I liked the concept of looking for the pokemon. It was fun and very challenging. I also liked mesprit for this reason

Way too easy for me to find. I pinned it down and caught it easy peasy. Lol.

TeaTiMe

Breeder Elite
    Years
  • Totally

Shaymin takes the cake on this one... although you have to wait till 93 I believe to get my favorite move. >.<

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    In my conjecture, Regigigas is a pretty fascinating pokémon. It's the leader of the three Regi's and to me, I would think it's the best one out of the trio. Regigigas's ability to communicate via Telepathy was overwhelming. Slow Start was a pretty good ability seeing as it would be fair to do that as Regigigas has high stats in Attack. Regigigas's pokédex entry states that there is a legend that tells us that Regigigas has towed through continents with ropes. I thought that was a rather cool legend, and to me it's really amusing in a good way.

Back