• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite game and one thing you don't like about it.

Pietacular

Team Shockwave
Years
  • -God of War-
    Good: Epic hack 'n slash madness in Greece. With a threesome. EPIC!!!
    Bad: Ridiculously hard at some points, Challenges of the Gods is a ***** to defeat.

-Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater-
    Good: Excellent controls, fun to play, nice setting, my favorite MGS game in the series.
    Bad: Camo and Heal systems get a bit old, The End.

-Shadow of the Colossus-
    Good: One of the most original games out there, nothing relieves stress more then stabbing a mountain to death.
    Bad: The final boss, the ending.

-Halo 3-
    Good: Epic winning weapons, good multiplayer, Arbiter.
    Bad: The Cortana level, any weapon with Plasma in the title, I don't own it.

-Assassins Creed-
    Good: Running on buildings rocks, stabbing people rocks, the age of the Crusade ROCKS.
    Bad: Combat without counters, the ending.

-Portal-
    Good: Fun yet challenging, makes physics fun, best black humor ever.
    Bad: A bit short, test chamber 18 is impossible without noclip.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Yes yes I know it says "Fav game" and it says "one thing" but the thing is... I've been waiting for a topic like this for sometime. So I'm going to list a few things with my fav games. XD

Super Smash Bros Brawl: I've got a few major complaints
    1: Krystal isn't in the game. I know they had to have a bad guy to be Fox's rival... but still I was REALLY hoping for Krystal. And her with her staff wouldn't have been so much of a copy.
    2: LANDMASTER!!!!. Do we really need 3 of the same Final Smashes? -_-
    3: The old characters. I was really hoping all of the old characters would return. I mean really... was it so hard to update them a little?
    4: ROB. Do I even have to say anything on this? <.<;
    5: The online lag. Yes, I know all games lag online. But with Brawl your fight is only as fast as the slowest connection. Yes that's fair for everyone but it doesn't change the fact that it can be a PAIN to play online. Why should I have to suffer because some kid says "OMG I want to play online with my dial-up!"?

Kingdom Hearts: More Final Fantasy stuff please.

Kingdom Hearts 2: One of the things I don't like is that the levels are shorter then the first KH game. I know KH2 might be longer (well... now that I think about it they might be the same) but the levels themselves are shoter.

Final Fantasy X: The story has this set path you take. I guess it works out ok, but I wish it was a little more open... not so much like FFXII, but just more open then.. FFX.

Call of Duty 4
    : I play CoD4 a lot so I've got a few here as well.
    1: Booting team killers. One thing I can't stand is team killers. And I with they'd make it where you're able to boot them, like you can on Halo 3. Because I'm sick of trying to play a match and some random kid comes along and RPGs the whole team over and over again.
    2: Fixing the glitches. I can't stand glitching. I can understanding getting on top of a house or something like that. But I can't stand it when someone glitches out of the map.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts/Kingdom Hearts Final Mix: How Sora is to close up to the screen, Can't skip scenes, Only in Final Mix you can, well after you seen them once if you countined playing.

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memoires: barley any room to fight heartlesses, and bosses in, I dont really like how you have to go in differnet rooms, and I dont like much about the Cards system, I only liked it in ReCoM, not gba... my thumps hurts too much @_@.

Kingdom Hearts II/Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix: Didnt like Aerith's voice...-_-, Kinda easier than the first, the only hard was Xaldin, Roxas(KHIIFM), and alot of the Org members(KHIIFM).

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    My favourite game would have to be Super smash bros brawl

The dissapointments for me are:
    Shadow the hedgehog is not in smash bros espicially since sonic is in. (its better to use him in brawl battles then a assist trophy.)
    Mewtwo is no longer in smash bros.
    It takes so long for the wi-fi to search for players.

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Final Fantasy X - You can't skip the cutscenes. Tidus.

Dragon Quest IV - Way too short.

Tales of the Abyss - You need a damn FAQ to make you sure that you don't miss a thing.

Final Fantasy 12 - Vaan! -_- The story bored me, most of the cast was uninteresting or undervelopped, no interactions between the main party (skits or special events...), the music insn't that good. I only liked the gameplay. I don't like the fact that there wasn't Watera and Waterga spells. Every playable characters were damn clones. I don't like the fact that you are forced to play with 5 humes and a viera. I wanted to play moogles, seeqs and bangaas. *pissed*

Suikoden V - I wanted hidden dungeons and reach level 99... T_T

Tales of Legendia - Shirley. No voice in the character chapters, post game.

Tales of Symphonia - Comparred to Tales of Symphonia's fights, it seriously lacks. But I still love it.

Final Fantasy 10-2 - Sphere Break, anyone? I nearly threw my controller at the screen at the finals where you have to beat Shinra.

Final Fantasy 7 - Too many sequels, prequels and I swear that if I'll see a remake of the game, I'll strike it from my favourite games list.

Final Fantasy 8 - Rinoa pissed me off.

Final Fantasy 9 - The weird ending boss.

Final Fantasy 6 - The only characters you'll use are Celes, Terra, Shadow and Sabin because they kick ass. Other character are overshadowed by them. :(

Final Fantasy 5 - Too much Job Points to get... Too many jobs to master...

Suikoden 4 - Too short. The hero looks awful.

Suikoden 3 - I really wanted voices.

Suikoden 2 - Too HARD to get your hands on the damn CD, if you don't own it. It's like 400 bucks on eBay... Sheesh.

Suikoden 1 - Crappy designs.

Xenosaga Series - The difficulties in 1 and 2 were awful. Though III was just right. I don't like the fact that the series was shortened and I still wish for a sequal.

Xenogears - Maria Balthasar. (The character who can only ride gears in battles... UGH!)

Pokémon - You can't get all the Pokémon without training or using codes. -__-;;;

Dragon Quest VIII - The difficulty is a little too hard at times. Grindings were long and tiring... At least, there was the Alchemy Pot. <3

Dragon Quest VI - So many things to do I don't know what I missed!! <_< The fact that one character permently leaves your team... I loved him.

Animal Crossing - The fact that you can't SHOP and sell your items while your playing during evenings, nights and solo. I don't like playing on WiFi at all.

Final Fantasy Tactics - So many characters I hate... I'm so glad you can KILL them.

Final Fantasy A & A2 - The storyline of both games were crappy. I really hated them. Some characters are cool, but what's the point of giving you unique characters when you CAN'T switch jobs with them?

FF4 DS - The fact that you can't do more than 2 new game plus on the same file. Decant System is a pain in the ass. If you miss something on first playthrough, you have to restart for your strategies' sake. The difficulty is quite insane, next to Hard Type. Grinding sucks when your characters always get killed or petrified. Auto-Battle should had been replaced by Gambits, dammit.

Kingdom Hearts (the whole series) - I hated everything that involved Disney characters.

If I have more rants to come, I'll just edit this post.

Last edited:

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hey,

Medal Of Honor Heroes-PSP- Very shot campaign mode.. In online play there is many cheaters,some server program is need 8P

Battlefield 2142-PC-
    The glitches with the patches.... And cheaters in the game.

Pokemon Diamond
    Hacks and not long enough ,for me..

Killzone-PS2-
    Campaign is boring....

Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Of The Hourglass
    In my opinion,i guess its an improvement from some other Zelda's...
    But,i wish it had more characters..

TLM

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Kotor: #3 is apparently going to be an MMO, this will completly ruin the series and the ending of #2.

C&C series: After EA swallowed it up its been going downhill, RA3 is a joke...

Splinter Cell series: Chaos Theory was a huge leap from Pandora Tommorow, it introduced the ragdoll physics to the game, many new moves and weapons, a great improvement on graphics and probably more that I can't think of; Double agent hardly improved anything and the suspicion meter was mediocre, personally I think it was worse than Chaos Theory, hopefully convictions will be better.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • Pokemon Yellow: I LOVE how it stays true to the Pokemon anime, but there should be an introduction to the next Pokemon generation. So it would have been good if Togepi was introduced...either that or a way to catch Mew.

Kingdom Hearts Franchise: Make the games longer and more Final Fantasy references (though I like it for the Disney references! Lol!)

Ratchet and Clank Franchise: An option in the sequels to use weapons from previous games.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Pokemon r/b
    Too easy

Pokemon yellow
    Brock was too hard

Pokemon g/s
    Whitney and Claire's pokemon were over powered

Pokemon crystal
    Too hard to get Rainbow wing

Pokemon ruby/sapphire
    no exp from battle tower

Pokemon emerald
    Frontier symbols take too long to get

Pokemon fire red/leaf green
    everything

Pokemon d/p
    somehow the 3-d graphics made it look worse and you have to wake up half way through the night to catch rotom

Golden sun
    too hard and you finish the game at like lvl 27

Golden sun 2
    too easy and gold passwords were too long

final fantasy dawn of souls
    plot was ****

final fantasy 3(ds)
    you get too many airships and half of them get blown up

final fantasy 4
    its stupid how you find out golbez was cecils brother right before the final level

final fantasy 5
    too hard to get job level ups

final fantasy 6
    cant tell whos the protagonist

final fantasy 7
    can only choose from 2 limit breaks at a time

final fantasy 8
    the card game was impossible to understand

final fantasy 9
    vivi

final fantasy 10
    they never say your name and theres only a 10% chance of winning the blitzball match against the luca goers

final fantasy 10-2
    somehow if ur guy has 98 shoot and your opponents goaly has 35 catch he manages to catch the ball and if ur goaly has 93 catch and ur oppoent has 34 shoot he gets it in and the sequel somehow has worse graphics and you haf spend 70 hours on training just to finish the via purifico

final fantasy 12
    impossible for the 1st half and a stroll in the park for the second half of the game and no point in getting summon cuz if u could get all the secret summons you should be lvl 99 by now

kingdom hearts
    you cant skip scenes and sora wears clown shoes and the way he runs is ****ed up

Kingdom hearts:com
    the battle system and the graphics are only good in the credits

kingdom hearts 2
    it was too easy even sephiroth and keyblades wer all the same stats

rachet and clank
    too hard to get money and you run out of ammo too quickly on blargian snagel beast

jak2
    you have to run everywere

breath of fire
    impossible to die once u get final dragon

breath of fire 2
    too easy to miss empr sword

pokemon reign of legends(i know its a hack but its my favourite hack)
    no point in johto

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • RESIDENT EVIL...4!

the main problem was that I'm a huge poof and was too scared to play it when I was on my own...and when anybody else was around, they wanted to watch TV, not watch me make people's heads explode XD

Pokemon shiny gold, Even Though It was a Legit Looking Remake of Pokemon Gold, Silver, It doesnt do anything, I tried Pal parking Pokemon From it and It still says it came from kanto... But I really like and I hope that it keeps getting better and better...

You are aware its a hack of fire-red, right? If you're trying to Pal Park from it, I assume you have the cartridge.

Nodorsho

Do you want to be my pet? <3
    Years
  • Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World is one of my favorite games. However, I am displeased by the fact that flashbacks were not provided for Alice and Decus in explaining their pasts. In particular, the time when Alice destroyed the Hima orphanage in order to save Decus from being killed should have had a flashback. I also think Alice and Decus should have been made playable, if only for a side quest. Initially, Namco was planning on making them playable characters, but decided to scrape the idea at the last minute. Furthermore, I would have made it possible to remove both Emil and Marta from the party, given Hawk and Magnar backstories, and made it possible to level up characters from the original Symphonia.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Legend of zelda:Ocarina of time.
    My god i love it but ugh water temple. Couldnt stand it for shite. Best part is that there are 2 of them. *facedesk*
    Devil may cry 4.
    A but jumpy on difficulty levels. And i mean it. Also could do with out an infinite amount of sealed rooms. The castle was a pain due to that and the gyro spinners i hate how you have to control them. Otherwise i love it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Guns of the Patriots:

The one thing I don't like, is probably the length of some of the less important cut scenes. However that's easily excusable considering it's a top tier game.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Super Smash Bros Brawl;
    It needed more of the characters we love, Subspace was plain and boring. It was the same thing over and over again. Other than those few perks, I loved it. The wide range of characters (37 in all I think) had me going for a while, Lucario was an epic to play with.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted;
    This game is excellent. The graphics were amazing, the handling and controls could of used a bit of improving, but who am I to complain? The designs in this game were awesome. The main thing I had against this game was the lack of customizing the car. It didn't have neon, spinners or scissor doors. D:

God of War 1 & 2;
    These games are frigging amazing. I can't get enough of them. The controls, graphics, idea, storyline and time-set were amazing. The different range of attacks were awesome, Kratos the main character looked quite awesome, the different range of weapons and abilities kicked all other games. The one thing I didn't like about this game was how short it was, some of the puzzles were so confusing as well.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    The World Ends With You

That it was too perfect to have a proper sequel.

Final Fantasy 5

The Story could've been deeper.

Back