• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Month

Your Favorite Month.

• January

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • February

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • April

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • May

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • June

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • July

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • August

• September

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • October

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • November

• Remember December before a new year~

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The title says it all. :3

Mine would be December. My experiences have always been perfect in December. I have very few bad memories in that month. For me, everything is full of joy and excitement and happiness. I look forward to it all year long. It's always been the best month for me.

So, what about you?

Years
    My favourite month is May for rather...personal reasons. It was the month where last year, something very important happened to me and has become a joyously memorable part of my life.

Otherwise, I don't think I can classify any other month as a favourite, they all have their respected events and I seem to enjoy them as they come along.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    July. And August. Because it's summer in England. Whereas September-June are basically different types of winter. And I hate winter like a fat dude hates a gym.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Either April or December.

April: It's mah B-Day! :D Also, I just generally enjoy that month :\
    December: It's mah Christmas! :D (Well, everyone who celebrates its Christmas :\) Also, its New years Eve where you get absolutely drunk or just have fun (well, quite a lot of people get drunk XD)

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Either June, July or August for me. Mainly because its summer and mostly sunny, rather than rain which is so common here the rest of the year >.<

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    July, for two reasons. One, my birthday's in July, and two, because it's summer vacation! I enjoy not having to go to school on my birthday. XD August comes in a close second because I find the weather's always really nice then.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    December, just for the fact that it's the start of winter.
    I also like it because of Winter Break and Christmas!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I love June because it's summer, without the terrible humidity and heat over here. It doesn't get really bad until late july through august. My other favorite is November since my favorite season is fall, and it starts snowing in this month too. Snow is nice when it first starts out and through December, but after that I get sick of it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    December. Not because of Christmas (or the fact that we get school off and whatnot), not because of my birthday (plus the fact that I was born the same day and month as Beethoven), but because it wields the borderline of my two favorite seasons, as I've always been bias towards the colder weather. Both my parents were born up north (my mom in Michigan, my dad in New York), and although that probably doesn't matter, I tend to get hot really easily, but I don't get cold as often (or I'm too oblivious to notice I'm cold), so December is definitely my favorite holiday.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Mines December because its Christmas time and you get presents and get all jolly!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well for me it's September!
    because it is my birth month and our school has intramural for about 2 weeks! and after the intramural, we have a really long long vacation...I just love September!

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    My favorite month would probably be April. I love the weather at that time of year, and it's my birth month.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I prefer January. It feels fresh, new, and full of hope for the new year. No other month ever comes close to that feeling. And since January is during winter, It feels even cooler because I've always found winter to be a refreshing season.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I like April and October. October because it's the month I was born and I love April due to April Fools.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    probably I like april!
    because that's my birthday month and of course it's summer at ours.

Back