• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Month

Your Favorite Month.

• January

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • February

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • April

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • May

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • June

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • July

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • August

• September

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • October

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • November

• Remember December before a new year~

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    July: it's my birth month, including six other relatives as well. I've always loved July, it's in the peak of summer and things usually go the way I want them to? XD; It's just an awesome month.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    My favorite month would have to be December, you've gotta love Christmas and New years..

XaRhS

Summer, July, the month i was born in.^__^
    Mostly because i like summer.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I like September because of my birthday. It seems a good month to me. I also like November and December because they have my two favorite holidays in them.

Dang, I guess every month can me special to me. It depends of what event happen and it changed your life. So I guess I will add October then because that is when I joined a weight loss program, and I been successful so far. So whenever I think about October I will think about that. I finally did something with my weight and health...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My favorite month is March 30th; it is at the end of the month, but since March goes by faster than Feburary (wtf? Feburary is the shortest month, but to me, March goes by quicker), it'll be my birthday very fast.

Years
    I don't really know which is my favourite but I do like June/July because it's the holiday time where I don't have to do work.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    October, i love Halloween.
    its so dark and thrilling.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    My favourite is January, because it's when my birthday is and it's also when snow fall in England is at its highest.
    I also went on a holiday to Surfer's Paradise this year in January and next January I might be going to London.

Varjak Paw

Eyes of Amber
    Years
    October, I love all the gray windy days (I don't know, cool, gray, windy days are my ideal days...no rain though) and Halloween, of course, even if I'm scared easily, I still love the spooky aspect of it. Not so much the candy anymore, but still, and the dressing up, costumes are funn. xD

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    June, I like June the best, mostly because the weather is neither too hot, nor cold, nor rainy. it might be a little windy , but that's not bad. Plus My best friends Birthday is that moth!

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    Mine would be April. Because it's my birth month and because that's when everything really comes to life after the dead winter.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I have to say September. It's still fairly warm, and I joined here in that month :3 And my boifday is in that month.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I love April. That's when the sun comes out to play for the first time in six months and it stops raining a good bit. Also, there's the Easter Holidays, which means I'm off school for two weeks (doesn't really compare to the Summer but it still counts for something, right?) and I'm overshowered by chocolate eggs. Hm, what else happens in April to make it so likeable? Oh yeah, my birthday also occurs on the twenty-first.

Yeah. April is an awesome month.

Years
    March~ <3333

It's the month of the start of spring, and my b-day is in this month. >w<

Over here, March is a little bit rainy, but I still love it, anyways. Lots of the flowers here start to bloom, and it's just so nice. : D

Back