• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Month

Your Favorite Month.

• January

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • February

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • April

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • May

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • June

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • July

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • August

• September

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • October

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • November

• Remember December before a new year~

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
    Obviously december for me because its cold and dark where i am when its december...and i like it

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    This is actually a pretty difficult question for me, because not only do I like the atmosphere that Christmas brings for December, but I also love the snow that comes late in February.

But I think I'll go for the Christmas month; December. We might not get a covering of snow, but the atmosphere of Christmas is just overwhelming and thus, sort of makes up for the lack of Winter weather.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    May always has a tendency to yield the best weather (warm and sunny with maybe a cool breeze and some big puffy clouds scattered about) consistently, so despite many other months having their own positive aspects like holidays and such, I chose it. Nice weather wins out for sure.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I would have to say, October. Not only is it because of Halloween, the only day where my parents allow me to dress up in freakish costumes, but also it's one of those months where the temperature is just right.

Not only that, but it's also the point where the students just wished that summer was back. :cer_smile:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Probably March or May :O March because the weather is just perfect in March <3 For some reason we usually get our coldest snaps around the start of March, and then usually up to a comfortable heat towards the end. It's probably the only month when I'm not whining about the temperature to my friends, XD;

May because that's the month when an anime convention happens, and during that time I get to meet up with some of my friends whom I don't get to see otherwise <3

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Mine has to be December because my birthday is near then and christmas of course but all my family are cheerful and happy.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Probably July or May. July because it's my birthday/summer, and May because I just like the spring too. D:

Back