• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Favorite Pokémon

Years
I love alot of pokemon but my favourites introduced were-
Roserade- because I love its design.
My first starter pokemon ever was Piplup and that is why I love it.
Shinx and the future evolutions.
I had a liking towards Honchkrow and Mismagus.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I had a lot of favorites and obvious 2 of them are Garchomp and Lucario. Although my love for Garchomp has kinda went down over the past few years.

Other than those two There are a few more.

Staraptor - I love bird type pokemon. I always have and before Braviary came along, Staraptor was probably my favorite.

Empoleon - I fell in love with Piplup and Empoleon, especially Empoleon. I love penguins to death. It is one of my favorite pokemon. I would love to have a life sized Empoleon Plushi.

Luxray - I didn't like Luxray for a while. When Pyroar came out, I kinda started loving it because they reminded me of one another and it would be fun to have a double battle using those two in real life.

Buizel - I love this pokemon. I love the orange color and at the time it was really unique, although until recently, I didn't realize it was a weasel and not a otter. But I still love it. I am not a fan of Floatzel's design.

Skuntank - Yeah I know, it is a skunk, but it is one of the most unique pokemon in the game. And it just loots amazing.

Hippowdon - You can probably tell by now that I love animal based pokemon. Especially if they are quadrupeds.

Abomasnow/Weavile - Honestly, I didn't really start liking this pokemon till the XY games. However, along side Flying, Ice is probably my most favorite skill. I love ice types and I wish there was more.

Electivire - Probably the better design of most of the evo pokemon of older pokemon.

Togekiss - I didn't like this pokemon much until it gained Fairy Typeing and kept flying.

Glaceon/Leafeon - Eeveelutions, need I say more?

Gallade - I didn't like this pokemon until it got its Megalution. I loved how it got a cape and I have been a fan of the Ralts line.... and not not for the reason most love Gardevoir. I am not like that.

Mamoswine - I have always loved elephant like pokemon, and although this one is a boar, I just love its Ice type. It has such a basic design, but I am fine with that. I really wish Donphan had gotten an evolution like Mamoswine, but with rollout.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 17, 2016
It'd have to be Empoleon or Giratina.
Empoleon because Platinum was my first game and Piplup was my first starter so it holds a special place in my heart and Giratina because of how awesome it is and it's entrance in Platinum was just plain bad-ass.

Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen May 16, 2016
Lucario, hands down. Favorite Pokemon ever. He's just... so amazing. /thread

Back