• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Starters

Singhy

Pokemonaholic
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 24, 2008
Chimchar or Charmander are my favorites, they are just too cute of fire types.

Years
I love all the first generation starts. Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. I honestly don't believe that they'll ever be beat; I also adore all the starters from the second generation a well. I think all six of them are incrediably adorable.

As for the other generations, I really like Torchic, Mudkip, Chimchar, and Piplup. =3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Kanto → Charmander
Johto → Totodile
Hoenn → Torchic
Sinnoh → Piplup

...as you can see I have a pattern going. XD However, Charmander is mostly only my favourite because it was the one I picked. D: I equally love the first gen's starters.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
Charmander
Cyndaquil
Treeko
Mudkip
Piplup
Chimchar

There you go. One or two from each region.

Years
Charmander, Squirtle, and Totodile.

If you take into account what they evolve into later, I would also include Torchic (wh00t! Blaziken!) and Cyndaquil (Only for Quilava though.)

Lana.

*spin*
Years
Hrmm.

Kanto - Squirtle or Bulbasaur... that's hard Dx But, for gamplay, probably Squirtle. Otherwise, I prefer Bulbasaur.

Johto - Chikorita 8D

Hoenn - Mudkip. I dislike both Sceptile and Blaziken, as well as Treecko and Torchic. I don't know what happened with Mudkips awhile ago, seeing I was an isolated player until somewhat recently. So don't hate me for it, please xD

Shinnoh - Turtwig <3 By far my favorite starter of them all. So many good memories...

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
bullbasaur or charmander
cyndaquil
MUDKIP (i liek mudkipz)
chimchar or piplup

I am not completely decided about the kanto and sinnoh starters yet.

Back