• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader!

Favourite Gym Leader from Sinnoh?

• Total voters
Byron! He was awesome in-game and in-anime. : D

I Prefer Candice
She's really Cool and Nice :D
Ice Pokemon is also Great
But Whitney is Much Better >3
But we are talking about Sinnoh so that's why
Well The Hatest Gym Leader is Fantina
She Speaks soo Odd ^_^ No Offense to FANTIna FANS ^_^ *Giggles*

-Yasumin >3

Candice is pretty cool. I like her sprite animation in Platinum as well. Her gym is so complicated in a way but I still like her.

Yeah the animation is nice.. But Whitney is better *tongue* haha >3
The Whitney Animation is coming soon in Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Yay~ xD `kAwAii` *giggles*

-Yasumin >3 Your Sweet Friend ^_^

I like Candice cause of her bubbly personality and her animation. :3 Plus, Ice is my favorite type. And, I like her gym's layout. I also like her Platinum rematch Pokemon Team. It's a great team for her. ^^

I like volkner cuz i beat him just one pokemon (in platinum while in pearl not so much) and also he was sateted to be unbeatable by flint and cuz i like his animation when goin in to battle

Candice is my favorite, because I just love her Gym. Fantina is second for me, then Volkner and Gardenia.

Gardenia. She's got a cool style, and she acts like a gym leader should. Plus, it's really great that she leaves exploring the haunted mansion up to you. Character flaws make a person more interesting.
Also, I really love Roserade :P

I like Gardenia as well. Mainly because she's the first (I think) to have a starter as a gym leader in the game. Also because I like grass types.

I like Crasher Wake's sprite animation. His use of words as well is pretty cool.

I'm surprised other people chose Crasher Wake as well. He's pretty badass with his Mexican wrestler-mask on and whatnot.

Back