• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Episode?

Years
    Episode 1: Pokemon! I Choose You!

Stopped watching half through the Gold/Silver version of the anime ( can't remember the region name at the minute! :( )
    Planning on watching the English dub of Best Wishes (Black/White) soon though after enjoying what i saw of it in Japanese,

Fire-Mane59

My beard... It intimidates you
    Years
    After that, I learned that a Pokemon can die...

My first episode was the first episode, with Ash being age appropriate to live alone and go on a journey...

But to be honest, I liked better the episode where the Spearow attacked Ashs and Pikachu >_> that was the episode that hooked me up to Pokemon...
    First because I cried,
    and second because Pikachu blew up, and I thought it died >_<

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    I don't remember what it was called, but I think there was a magician named Melvin who had an exeggcute, and then the town was bashed by exggutor, and charmander had to evolve and save the day or something.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I think it was the first episode. Then it was kind of messy after the channel we watched Pokemon in stopped airing after Orange Islands because after that I never really watched the Johto episodes, I missed a whole bunch of episodes for Advanced, never really watched Battle Frontier, and I finally caught up when DP started airing.

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
    First Episode, when it first aired when I was like...gosh 6-9 (can't quite remember), probally watched up until the time Charmander evolved the first time, then discovered I like shows like Digimon and Monster Rancher better (despite my love for the games, and obvious higher popularity at the schools).

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    omg mew what an amazing thread idea... my first episode was sooo long ago it was back when i was in the fourth grade when pokemon just took over my elementary school... I think it was the one where they just found out about digletss... the next day at my school soo many kids at the lunch tabes were singing "DIGLETT DIG DIGLETT DIG -- TRIO TRIO TRIO!"

thanks mew for the beautiful memories <3

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
    The First Episode I ever watched was "A Friend in Deed" Where Ash First Met Ritchie... I didn't like pokemon at the time but there was a TV at our School we were allowed to watch stuff during recess so I watched Pokemon....

arceus123shiny

pkmn 4ever
    Years
    the very first episode I watched was the one where ash gets his pikachu which is the 1st episode of the serious after I started watching it I began to like it alot and I've never missed a single episode I also collected pokemon cards I used to have a lot of them dont know what happened to them but I still have a few of them, then I started buying the games I used to have yellow, blue, green red, gold, now I have crystal, pear, heartgold, soulsilver, ruby, sapphire, platinum, black, white.

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    This wasnt my first one but it was the one where the tentacruels attacked the city.. who remembers that one??? that one was kinda scary lol

jerry lewis

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    I have watched Friends To The End.Ash is upset about losing in the Pokémon League and does not want to talk to anybody. when Misty tries to talk to him it turns into a fight. However, Ash does in the end decide to go and watch Richie's sixth round match, which he just narrowly loses. After the match Ash and Richie go out to the lake and talk about their experiences in the league.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    I can't particularly remember what episode was the first one I watched but since I was just a little kid I just turn on the TV watch it and wait for more episodes and watch. But as far as I can remember I did watch the very first episode with Ash having Pikachu.

ChiKouu

Froslass Trainer
    Years
    Hmm, it was either when Ash challenged Brock for the first time, or the Squirtle episode.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    I started watching from the very beginning, so i'd say "Pokemon, I Choose You!"

I still have a few episodes on VHS. I think I have the island of the giant pokemon one, the one with the hat stealing mankey, and the sad one where Ash tries to release his Pikachu.

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
    I was barely two when the show first came out in Canada, but I remember a few clips from the original series. For some reason, I remember the most in one episode when Team Rocket was walking in the forrest, while the sun was setting. Then a part of the screen turned black and "To be continued" was shown. Thats all I really remember! :3

Though, I think I used to watch a lot more pokemon then I remember, because I started watching pokemon again the summer of 2005, and when I saw May and Max, I was like "WTF? Who are these two, and what happened to Misty?!"

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    i watched for beggining to the end:) so yeah 1st episode of kanto was my first

Back