• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Years
  • I caught a Shiny Noibat (Now Noivern) a few days after release. My third shiny encounter ever! (Excluding Gyarados). If you guys would like pictures, I can upload :D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I just found this little beauty in the Friend Safari <3

Spoiler:

This is now my 3rd shiny in the Friend Safari and 5th overall. :O

Edit: I evolved her. :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tunuko

Huntin' Shinies!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    I've had 2 shiny Skiddo so far XD traded the first one away for a Xerneas (I'm a collection freak >.>)

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • So far I have found 2 Horsea with chain fishing (but i accidentally knocked the first one out XD but found another one for my second chance pretty quickly ^_^), I captured a male Horsea (35 chains) Lv: 25 :)

Edit: Hey guys I just caught myself ANOTHER shiny Horsea when I was at 44 chains ^_^ since I already have one shiny, I caught it with a nice Dive Ball :3

Last edited:

The Leafeon

Grassburn and Leafstorm!!!
    Years
  • just caught a shiny Charmeleon in FS. its my 16th shiny,my 14th unique one and 6th one outside of fish chains, and from now on horde,bred and FS shinies are all Ill count because fish chains were nice at the start but it went beyond a joke. Especially when its harder to catch a normal version.

ObFusC4te

Umbreon Tamer
    Years
  • I got my first shiny on the 19th of October and it was a Whismur in Connecting cave it was a hoard battle

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Caught a shiny Lampent in friend safari today!! I really wanted shiny pumpkaboo, but this lampent is gorgeous. I named him Samhain <3 Surely the rate for encountering shinies is higher in friend safari... I found him after like 45 minutes of hunting. My luck just doesn't work that way. I heard rumors that friend safari shinies have a stunning 1/300-600 rate, but nothing is confirmed. But judging how quickly people find shinies in FS (one person got a shiny Braixen in 29 encounters) I wouldn't be surprised at all if the odds were that low.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • My 6th shiny! :D I think you can probably guess where I got this one. :p My first succesful shiny from the method though, all the rest were either from using the MM method or a random encounter in the Safari xP
    1010159_664104680288951_1126090724_n.jpg

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    i have a shiny azurill but i dont really want it. i can trade it for a different shiny. like a spheal and his line. i really want a shiny spheal. or shiny fletchling and his line or any other shiny you have. just PM me or something.

I JUST CAUGHT A SHINY BASCULIN!!!!!! im not posting a pic cuz its very hard to tell if it s shiny or not. but i still caught it!!! that makes 3 SHINIES

Last edited:

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    just found a shiny spewpa messing with my berry farm

Back