• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Hinokage

Ghost Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Just hatched her, not the nature I wanted but after all that work I don't even care. She's just beautiful.
    21kjqkz.jpg

Typhon

'sup
    Years
  • I got a Shiny Nosepass in the FS, and I fish chained a Shiny Relicanth.
    I'll upload some pictures soon! <3

The Leafeon

Grassburn and Leafstorm!!!
    Years
  • I got 32 on Black 2 that I'll transfer when the app is released in December. If I got 3 in two days on X, it seems like luck is on my side once again.

oh right cool ha just was wondering, thought it was a bit high even for X and Y standards ha. still havent got a shiny on black 2

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Just got a shiny dunsparce in friend safari while leveling up my weavile to 50 against Audinos. Dont have a Camera to show pics..but I'll try to snatch my sister's and edit this post..Also got a Shiny skarmory like 2 days ago..it's beautiful..

Siince this normal friend safari has Evee in it, and I'll use audino to train my pokes to level 50..im hoping I'll get some shiny eevee's in the long run.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • hey guys just a Little something here, i just caught my 3rd shiny horsea today within 40 chains each! But i noticed with my latest catch, this was again an "instant catch" with a pokeball. I noticed the signs of catch where the pokeball just clicks once, but when You throw it You hear a slightly different throwing sound and i saw a Little click in the sky when the pokemon is obtained in the ball BEFORE it hits the ground, followed by one single click again, and bam, caught my horsea at once without lowering its hp so it was double luck for Me since i only tot my lv 50 noivern that would have ko'd it :) that was Nice, anyone noticed this before? I thought i would share with You guys ;) happy hunting!

Years
  • hey guys just a Little something here, i just caught my 3rd shiny horsea today within 40 chains each! But i noticed with my latest catch, this was again an "instant catch" with a pokeball. I noticed the signs of catch where the pokeball just clicks once, but when You throw it You hear a slightly different throwing sound and i saw a Little click in the sky when the pokemon is obtained in the ball BEFORE it hits the ground, followed by one single click again, and bam, caught my horsea at once without lowering its hp so it was double luck for Me since i only tot my lv 50 noivern that would have ko'd it :) that was Nice, anyone noticed this before? I thought i would share with You guys ;) happy hunting!

That is called a critical capture. It does that, ts rare, tho apparently the more pokemon you catch the more it happens (Not sure tho (

Rayquaza 97

Draco Meteor.
    Years
  • Just Evolved my Masuda Method shiny Eevee into Sylveon

1376831_530323153724402_23015972_n.jpg

I had no idea what the shiny form looked like but it was a nice surprise!:)

Years
  • It took me 193 chains to get a shiny Horsea two days ago but I got another just a few chains after. Yesterday I got a shiny Clauncher for me and my boyfriend, too. :) They didn't take over 30-40 chains, I don't think. Nice to have such luck after sitting around for 2 hours getting a 193 chain for the first shiny lool.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Finally found my first Shiny 70 hours into the game. Over 400 Eggs were made and I find the Shiny Honedge in the wild. Feels like I wasted so much time trying for this but I'm so happy to finally get it.

DexJr Karnage

Shiver TheKid
    Years
  • Lucky Night tonight!! :D

I have caught 2 Shinies tonight!! Plus one of those shinies had Pokerus to!! Caught a shiny pinsir and a shiny Dusorian! If you all want me to put Pokerus on your pokemon just let me know! Tonight has been great! ^.^

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I caught a shiny Venipede last week while searching for an Audino, but nothing besides that. I'm really looking forward to chain fishing and hunting in the Friend Safari. But first I want to complete my Kalos dex!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I merged a few threads together as they were all about shiny Pokemon. Maybe more merges pending, we shall see.

Back